THE UPS TERROR FLIGHT FROM YEMEN THAT NEVER WAS

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
THE UPS TERROR FLIGHT FROM YEMEN THAT NEVER WAS!

Obama's "scare the Americans into voting Democratic" plan is already in trouble. The official story on Friday October 29th was that an unnamed ally issued a warning for British authorities to be on the lookout for a suspicious package sent from Yemen to Great Britain on a UPS flight. A search of the UPS flighty on the ground in Britain yielded a package containing a printer toner cartridge sprayed with a white substance that looks like plastic Christmas tree snow.

suspiciious_cartridge.jpg

To make the "toner cartridge of death" look even scarier, a circuit board was attached to the outside with wires. Careful analysis of the card itself suggests it is a circuit card from a TV set, most likely the tuner, circa 1980s

story.suspicious.cargo1.uk.jpg

Note carefully there is no battery to power this object, nor were any detonators found.

The initial reports of the toner cartridge reported no explosives were found in it.

Of course, Obama claimed exactly the opposite, which left the BBC struggling to placate the President while not allowing themselves to look like they were changing the original story to do it!

[youtube:2jr20qha]

But the story gets better! The original claim was that the suspicious package originated in Yemen and flew to Britain on an aircraft owned by UPS, and the media showed us all the video of a UPS aircraft being stopped and searched on the runway in Britain.

102910-UPSpackage2.jpg

But there is a problem. There are no UPS aircraft flying in and out of Yemen!

UPS own website (from before the so-called terror incident) does not list Yemen as one of their service regions.

A PDF file (which includes the history of the document from weeks ago) listing of all the international airports the UPS aircraft fleet flies to does not list Yemen as a destination!

In short, there was not and could not be a UPS aircraft flying out of Yemen.

UPS uses a subcontractor, Sun Tours, to handle shipping in and out of Yemen. Sun Tours sends their shipments via Yemenia Air, and Yemenia Air's Cargo Director reports there were no shipments sent through Yemen to Chicago for the 48 hours prior to the "discovery" of the toner cartridge in Britain.

A second claim that a flight from Dubais carried packages from Yemen has been refuted by the United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority.

In short a toner cartridge that cannot explode shows up on a UPS jet which could not have come from Yemen, and Obama pounds it for all its worth trying to save the Democrats next Tuesday. Frankly I think Americans should be outraged not that Obama tried such a stunt, but that after all the times Bush was caught using terror scares for political gain that Obama thinks you are all stupid enough to fall for it again! If tonight's polls are accurate, you weren't and you didn't and Obama may have just screwed his own party to the point where they are all praying for Diebold to save them!

Source: <!-- m -->http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/UPSYemen.php<!-- m -->

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks for posting this Mo, this was the first I've heard of this. And wow, the lies are becoming more and more transparent - a little basic research is all it takes to PROVE that it (the President's claim) is not possible and yet most never take the time to look into anything for themselves. I can't believe how many people walk around with open, and yet unseeing, eyes.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The golden one is "look who will profit from it" and you'll know half of the truth already.
    10/31/2010 02:09 AM
    Yemen Claims No UPS Cargo Plane Left Their Shores on Friday

A bemused Yemeni government was astonished to hear about the alleged cargo plane bomb plots to have originated from Yemen, the government is certain that no UPS cargo plane had taken off on Friday from its shores to any British or American airport.

In an official statement, Yemen has warned journalists not to make "rush decisions in a case as sensitive as this one and before investigations reveal the truth". The government will further carry out its own investigations to uncover the truth.

The authorities of Dubai and Britain claim that two packages transported by UPS and FedEx had been sent from Yemen. Yemen officials clearly deny this, but are said to be "working closely with international partners including the US on the incident".
    http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=86084

The cargo for UPS was trans-shipped via Germany airport Koeln-Bonn just the day German Chancellor Merkel won a
    Partial victory [...] at European Union summit
    Under pressure from German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, European Union leaders set in motion plans to amend the Lisbon Treaty to create a system to ward off financial crises. They also endorsed tougher sanctions on states that do not keep their public debt in check.

Merkel had insisted on suspending voting rights for member states which breach the rules, but failed to win widespread support for this demand. Smaller EU states in particular were opposed to this idea.
    http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,6172547,00.html
    The most common use of PETN is as an explosive with high brisance. It is more difficult to detonate than primary explosives, so dropping or igniting it will typically not cause an explosion (at atmospheric pressure it is difficult to ignite and burns relatively slowly), but is more sensitive to shock and friction than other high explosives such as TNT [...]
    It is rarely used alone, but primarily used in booster and bursting charges of small caliber ammunition, in upper charges of detonators in some land mines and shells, and as the explosive core of detonation cord. PETN is the least stable of the common military explosives, but can be stored without significant deterioration for longer than nitroglycerin or nitrocellulose. It is also used in exploding bridgewire detonators, either alone or with a subsequent booster charge. In spark detonators, PETN is used to avoid need for primary explosives; the energy needed for a successful direct initiation of PETN by an electric spark ranges between 10-60 mJ.
    PETN can be initiated by a laser.
    Like the related explosive nitroglycerin (glyceryl trinitrate), PETN is also used medically as a vasodilator in the treatment of heart conditions. These drugs work by releasing the signaling gas nitric oxide in the body. The heart medicine Lentonitrat is nearly pure PETN
    Many technologies can be used to detect PETN[22], a number of which have been implemented in public screening applications, primarily for air travel.
    One technology, detectors that test swabs wiped on passengers and their baggage for traces of explosives, is generally reserved for travelers who are thought to merit additional scrutiny. A second type of machine, whole-body imaging scanners, use radio-frequency electromagnetic waves, low-intensity X-rays or T-rays of terahertz frequency to detect objects under clothing
    All from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PETN where wiki took in the "official" news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex gives more on the use of PETN in explosives.
    Semtex is a general-purpose plastic explosive containing RDX and PETN. It is used in commercial blasting, demolition, and in certain military applications.

The card allegedly used fits a mainboard for a mobile phone:
    http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,6172547,00.html
    What phone was connected to the Yemen bombs?

Two PETN bombs hidden inside a laser printer toner cartridge were found last night. These bomb were sent from Yemen to USA on board regular freight planes.

CNN
    The bombs were equipped with a detonator connected to a mainboard and a battery taken from a regular mobile phone. Apparently the bombs would have been detonated by calling the phone, triggering the ring vibrating motor which would detonate the PETN inside the cartridge.

So, which phone was it?

Based on the picture of the board, it's most likely a Nokia 6120 Classic.

Compare the image of the PCB connected to the bomb (top) to an image of a spare part 6120c mainboard (bottom):

Nokia 6120c
    Nokia 6120 Classic is a smartphone, running Symbian OS 9.2 as the operating system.
    Nokia 6120c, image from Wikipedia
    http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/6120wiki.png

IED bombs connected to different kinds of phones are regularily found in Iraq and other crisis zones or the worlds.
    Image credits: Wikipedia, New York Times and IPMart.
    Thanks for Pena Sarajärvi.
    http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002057.html

How interesting is this focus?
    "Synchronizing the world of commerce" instead of "UPS" in the center of the image?
    ap_newark_101029_ssh.jpg

And who would load a suspiciious parcel into a police chopper like this?
    emabomb1_pageone_ssh.jpg

and water the rest in the containers like this?
    abc_emabomb4_pageone_101029_ssh.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Brian_Ross_Investigates/slideshow/packages-intercepted-dubai-england-bound-jewish-targets-chicago-12007897
  • And the reason for this lie may be related to the US wanting to side step questions on unlawful killings in Yemen in late 2009 as Armistice International is pushing the US to clarify their role in the killings.
    http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/06/20106653442608341.html

US missile' used in Yemen strike
    Amnesty International says photos show parts of US missile at site of 2009 attack.

Andrew Wander Last Modified: 07 Jun 2010 04:08

20106682920349734_5.jpg
    Parts of what appears to be a US cruise missile in al Ma'jalah, Yemen [Amnesty International]

The US is facing fresh questions over its role in a deadly attack in late 2009 on an alleged al-Qaeda camp in Yemen, after a rights group published what it said was new evidence of US involvement in the strike.

Photographs released by Amnesty International on Monday apparently show parts of a US cruise missile and cluster munitions gathered from the site of the strike last December in the village of al Ma'jalah in southern Yemen.

55 people, including 14 women and 21 children, died in the attack, which also killed 14 alleged al-Qaeda members.

After the attack, the Yemeni government said that it carried out the strike alone, but reports soon began to emerge that the US military had played a role in the attack on the orders of the White House.

At the time, unidentified US officials told the media that the Pentagon had provided firepower and intelligence to government of Yemen, but US involvement in the strike was never officially confirmed.

The Amnesty photographs appear to show parts of a BGM-109D Tomahawk cruise missile used to deliver a payload of deadly cluster sub-munitions.

"Amnesty International is gravely concerned by evidence that cluster munitions appear to have been used in Yemen," said Mike Lewis, the group's arms control researcher.

"Cluster munitions have indiscriminate effects and unexploded bomblets threaten lives and livelihoods for years afterwards," he said.

Legal breach

Philip Luther, deputy director of the group's Middle East and North Africa Programme, said that if proven, Washington's involvement would represent a breach of international law.

"A military strike of this kind against alleged militants without an attempt to detain them is at the very least unlawful," said Philip Luther, Deputy Director of Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa Programme.

"The fact that so many of the victims were actually women and children indicates that the attack was in fact grossly irresponsible, particularly given the likely use of cluster munitions."

The Pentagon declined to comment on the allegations when contacted by Al Jazeera.

Amnesty's allegations are also likely to cause a headache for the government of Yemen, which is reluctant to be seen to be working too closely with the US on counter-terrorism operations within its borders.

Ginny Hill, director of the Yemen Forum at Chatham House in London, said that Sanaa has tried to distance itself from US foreign policy.

"Yemeni officials tend to publicly downplay the extent of US collaboration because joint counter-terrorism operations raise uncomfortable questions about the government’s credibility, in a country where public opinion is widely hostile to US foreign policy."

Meanwhile, authorities in Yemen said on Sunday they had arrested more than 30 foreigners during a two month crackdown on alleged al-Qaeda operatives.

Those arrested included an American, a Briton and three people from France, Yemeni security sources told Al Jazeera, adding that the majority of the suspects had been studying Arabic in Sana'a.

The source said that the arrests came after "co-operation" with foreign governments, including the US.

With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Naaah the man in the cave did it... you know... I don't exactly remember his name... Don Laden or something like that... yes that is him and his team. Until we get a one world government and get the whole population micro-chipped I don't think that we will be secure one day. But hopefully they are taking care of that.
  • Naaah the man in the cave did it... you know... I don't exactly remember his name... Don Laden or something like that... yes that is him and his team. Until we get a one world government and get the whole population micro-chipped I don't think that we will be secure one day. But hopefully they are taking care of that.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just love your approach!!
    Thanks Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I mean it is just too ridiculous and their schemes become so apparent that I did not know what to say.
    May it happens because of that?

Even-the-uk-balks-at-us-air-security-measures
    Written by Kelly Holt
    Thursday, 28 October 2010 17:53

As U.S. airport security measures tighten, squeezing every last ounce of dignity out of law-abiding travelers, even European officials have had enough. Oklahoma’s NewsOn6.com carried Thursday’s AP report that British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

“Europe should not have to kowtow to the Americans every time they want something done to beef up security on U.S.-bound flights.”

The owner of Heathrow agreed with Broughton, as did the British pilots’ union and several European airlines.
    That says a lot coming from a continent with the ubiquitous security camera, but, hey, it seems even Brits have a limit. AP continued with Europeans’ complaints that the U.S. imposed unnecessary and overly intrusive air travel security measures, calling on the Obama administration Wednesday to re-examine policies ranging from X-raying shoes to online security checks for Europeans.

The European Union challenged the U.S. requirement for European travelers to have online checks before boarding U.S.-bound flights, claiming the system is burdensome and it’s uncertain how long personal data is stored and used. Europeans aren’t currently required to have visas to enter the U.S.
    The TSA responded with this statement: “The U.S. works closely with our international partners to ensure the best possible security. We constantly review and evolve our security measures based on the latest intelligence."

But some European airlines, including the popular Virgin Atlantic, agreed that airport security is too time-consuming and they want it reevaluated. Complaints are that security measures are redundant.
    AP’s article notes, “Britain's Aviation Minister Theresa Villiers said the government planned to give airport managers more freedom in determining how to meet security goals.”

The controversy, however, goes beyond the inordinate amount of time required to clear security, or redundancy in measures.

The issue has reached the point known in the stock market as resistance, or, when a stock has reached a price at which the market resists any increase. People are resisting increased levels of outrageous security intrusions, at least as far as how much is enough and how much delay can be tolerated.

One argument frustrated travelers posed is that if technology is so advanced, and it could detect anything potentially dangerous, why are they required to remove clothes just for some TSA employee to make sure?
    So said Donald Smith, 48, of Providence, Rhode Island. "I actually just flew in last night. I think the whole process has gotten slightly out of hand. I appreciate the concern, but for things like taking off shoes — shouldn't the machines be able to detect anything that could be potentially dangerous?"

It is hoped by some that airline companies will intervene in order to protect their customer base. Heck, even the pilots are fed up.
    On this side of the pond, an American sparked debate last week in Memphis. ExpressJet Airlines pilot Michael Roberts refused to submit to the body scanner, then the requisite pat-down, sparking attaboys from all over the country for his resolve.

The action may have jeopardized his job, but it reflects the attitude that some Americans, as well as Europeans, have indeed had it.

<!-- m -->http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... y-measures<!-- m -->
  • So...this was a hoax??? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    So...this was a hoax??? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes ... lies and lies and more lies and lies again.

Wow....xD I gotta work more on discerning which stories sound FISHY and which don't, even being a hoaxer for a year now, I've much more to learn, I suppose. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    So...this was a hoax??? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Wow....xD I gotta work more on discerning which stories sound FISHY and which don't, even being a hoaxer for a year now, I've much more to learn, I suppose. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I think that the best way to see things is to never accept anything as being the truth until you verify it for yourself, even if it is CNN for example. If you apply that simple rule you will avoid to fall in the trap of the dark side. Always see things with the eye of an investigator. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think that the best way to see things is to never accept anything as being the truth until you verify it for yourself, even if it is CNN for example. If you apply that simple rule you will avoid to fall in the trap of the dark side. Always see things with the eye of an investigator. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Right on. ;] Investigating it further is usually what I do, but I guess in this case, I just took this story word for word. x]
    Stranger In Chi-town; now you know and the only fact that you came here to look further is investigation so in the end you are no to blame... on the contrary you've done the right thing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Stranger In Chi-town; now you know and the only fact that you came here to look further is investigation so in the end you are no to blame... on the contrary you've done the right thing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ah, thanks, Sarahli. =] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Even-the-uk-balks-at-us-air-security-measures
    Written by Kelly Holt

As U.S. airport security measures tighten, squeezing every last ounce of dignity out of law-abiding travelers, even European officials have had enough. Oklahoma’s NewsOn6.com carried Thursday’s AP report that British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

“Europe should not have to kowtow to the Americans every time they want something done to beef up security on U.S.-bound flights.”

There's nothing new about removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers. That was done at European airports before boarding a plane to the USA already in 2006, and it was done at US airports also. I remember how much the procedure annoyed me when I had to go through it at the gate at Schiphol Airport before boarding, and I went through it several times after I went for a smoke outside in Philly while waiting for my connecting flight. Same thing happened on my way home.

Before we were allowed to board the plane to Philly every passenger was "interrogated" separately by a security dude. The only thing they didn't want to know was what the color or my underwear was...
    British Airways Chairman Martin Broughton “accused the U.S. of demanding completely redundant security checks at airports, such as removing shoes and separate examinations of laptop computers.”

Welcome to the flip-flops and caftans on board!
    As long as they leave at least the feet on us and provide some smelling salts to the staff...
    Finally the real comfort clothing enters into the western hemisphere...
    Half of Africa and Asia is dressing like that.
    And it's fine - just that some will wonder what kind of ghosts they called in...
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The thing is that people begin to have enough of these 'controls' and if these kind of people like Mr. Broughton begin to talk publicly they try to silence them... hence the false flag = "look they are still terrorists threats no way we will lower the security checks". Also I think that removing shoes is totally un-necessary and I see it more as a measure of mind-control so that people become more and more obedient. Seems nothing to leave out your shoes but for me it speaks volumes on terms of "obey and don't dare to question why". So the same for the body scanners. Each time, these measures have been put in place after a false flag. But yes maybe that the elections are also a reason. A false flag has several purposes... and I presume that now it will be forbidden to transport a cartridge on flight....
  • THE UPS TERROR FLIGHT FROM YEMEN THAT NEVER WAS!

Obama's "scare the Americans into voting Democratic" plan is already in trouble. The official story on Friday October 29th was that an unnamed ally issued a warning for British authorities to be on the lookout for a suspicious package sent from Yemen to Great Britain on a UPS flight. A search of the UPS flighty on the ground in Britain yielded a package containing a printer toner cartridge sprayed with a white substance that looks like plastic Christmas tree snow.

suspiciious_cartridge.jpg

To make the "toner cartridge of death" look even scarier, a circuit board was attached to the outside with wires. Careful analysis of the card itself suggests it is a circuit card from a TV set, most likely the tuner, circa 1980s

story.suspicious.cargo1.uk.jpg

Note carefully there is no battery to power this object, nor were any detonators found.

The initial reports of the toner cartridge reported no explosives were found in it.

Of course, Obama claimed exactly the opposite, which left the BBC struggling to placate the President while not allowing themselves to look like they were changing the original story to do it!

[youtube:2bmv3h0j]

But the story gets better! The original claim was that the suspicious package originated in Yemen and flew to Britain on an aircraft owned by UPS, and the media showed us all the video of a UPS aircraft being stopped and searched on the runway in Britain.

102910-UPSpackage2.jpg

But there is a problem. There are no UPS aircraft flying in and out of Yemen!

UPS own website (from before the so-called terror incident) does not list Yemen as one of their service regions.

A PDF file (which includes the history of the document from weeks ago) listing of all the international airports the UPS aircraft fleet flies to does not list Yemen as a destination!

In short, there was not and could not be a UPS aircraft flying out of Yemen.

UPS uses a subcontractor, Sun Tours, to handle shipping in and out of Yemen. Sun Tours sends their shipments via Yemenia Air, and Yemenia Air's Cargo Director reports there were no shipments sent through Yemen to Chicago for the 48 hours prior to the "discovery" of the toner cartridge in Britain.

A second claim that a flight from Dubais carried packages from Yemen has been refuted by the United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority.

In short a toner cartridge that cannot explode shows up on a UPS jet which could not have come from Yemen, and Obama pounds it for all its worth trying to save the Democrats next Tuesday. Frankly I think Americans should be outraged not that Obama tried such a stunt, but that after all the times Bush was caught using terror scares for political gain that Obama thinks you are all stupid enough to fall for it again! If tonight's polls are accurate, you weren't and you didn't and Obama may have just screwed his own party to the point where they are all praying for Diebold to save them!

Source: <!-- m -->http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/UPSYemen.php<!-- m -->

They will come up with something next. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli wrote:
    Naaah the man in the cave did it... you know... I don't exactly remember his name... Don Laden or something like that... yes that is him and his team. Until we get a one world government and get the whole population micro-chipped I don't think that we will be secure one day. But hopefully they are taking care of that.

They are going to look for Don Laden in Yemen, ... United States is going to get into another war, and said they would "withdraw from Afghanistan," I do not know if it will be Yemen, Iran, .. or we
    Sarahli wrote:

They are going to look for Don Laden in Yemen, ... United States is going to get into another war, and said they would "withdraw from Afghanistan," I do not know if it will be Yemen, Iran, .. or we

Seems like they want the whole middle-east..... the whole planet even. And yes I have noticed that a finger is being pointed towards Yemen recently. Their satanic agenda is in march.
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    May it happens because of that?

Even-the-uk-balks-at-us-air-security-measures
    Written by Kelly Holt

I recently received an email from a friend who asked me to share the information publicly:

The owner of Heathrow agreed with Broughton, as did the British pilots’ union and several European airlines.
    That says a lot coming from a continent with the ubiquitous security camera, but, hey, it seems even Brits have a limit. AP continued with Europeans’ complaints that the U.S. imposed unnecessary and overly intrusive air travel security measures, calling on the Obama administration Wednesday to re-examine policies ranging from X-raying shoes to online security checks for Europeans.

The European Union challenged the U.S. requirement for European travelers to have online checks before boarding U.S.-bound flights, claiming the system is burdensome and it’s uncertain how long personal data is stored and used. Europeans aren’t currently required to have visas to enter the U.S.
    The TSA responded with this statement: “The U.S. works closely with our international partners to ensure the best possible security. We constantly review and evolve our security measures based on the latest intelligence."

But some European airlines, including the popular Virgin Atlantic, agreed that airport security is too time-consuming and they want it reevaluated. Complaints are that security measures are redundant.
    AP’s article notes, “Britain's Aviation Minister Theresa Villiers said the government planned to give airport managers more freedom in determining how to meet security goals.”

The controversy, however, goes beyond the inordinate amount of time required to clear security, or redundancy in measures.

The issue has reached the point known in the stock market as resistance, or, when a stock has reached a price at which the market resists any increase. People are resisting increased levels of outrageous security intrusions, at least as far as how much is enough and how much delay can be tolerated.

One argument frustrated travelers posed is that if technology is so advanced, and it could detect anything potentially dangerous, why are they required to remove clothes just for some TSA employee to make sure?
    So said Donald Smith, 48, of Providence, Rhode Island. "I actually just flew in last night. I think the whole process has gotten slightly out of hand. I appreciate the concern, but for things like taking off shoes — shouldn't the machines be able to detect anything that could be potentially dangerous?"

It is hoped by some that airline companies will intervene in order to protect their customer base. Heck, even the pilots are fed up.
    On this side of the pond, an American sparked debate last week in Memphis. ExpressJet Airlines pilot Michael Roberts refused to submit to the body scanner, then the requisite pat-down, sparking attaboys from all over the country for his resolve.

The action may have jeopardized his job, but it reflects the attitude that some Americans, as well as Europeans, have indeed had it.

<!-- m -->http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... y-measures<!-- m -->

I received a message from another friend who asked me to forward it:

=== It's sick - plain and simple ===

There's been little discussion about the euphemstically-named full-body "pat downs" taking place in US airports as they effect CHILDREN.

We've put up numerous videos now of very young children being stripped searched in public, touched against their will, and, in any other place and under any other circumstances, molested by TSA screeners.

Parents are counseled to tell their children that these "screenings" are a game.

The US news media's comment on this?

Deafening silence.

Instead they ask us if we aren't being "too sensitive" and tell us there needs to be a "balance between security and privacy."

Children are being taught that anyone in uniform has free access to their bodies...that they can't say "no"...and that their parents are unable to protect them.

In turn, parents are being taught that they cannot protect their children.

The only word that comes to my mind to describe this enterprise is "criminal."

Did not the TSA, Homeland Security, and the White House (and the jackals in Congress that fund this insanity) anticipate this as an outcome?

There are two possibilities here: either this is official idiocy and arrogance of the highest order or this outcome was anticipated and deemed acceptable.

I don't know the answer...but I do know that as a government agency that works closely with the CIA and FBI, Homeland Security and the TSA have access to hundreds of psychologists and psychiatrists, in their employ, under contract, and available at the drop of a dime.

I am not an expert in child abuse so I asked my friend and colleague Kenneth Wooden for his comment.

Wooden is a former journalist and author of the chilling and important book "The Children of Jonestown."

His experience covering the Jonestown story and seeing the hundreds of children's coffins that came back from Guyana motivated him to create a training company that teaches children how to identify and protect themselves from predators.

I asked him what he thinks of the TSA's policy of commanding its employees to strip search and conduct full body "pat downs" of small children.

I specifically asked him his opinion of the TSA advising that young children be told that these officially sanctioned intrusions of their bodies are a game.

Wooden's answer follows...

=== The TSA has crossed the line ===

As a national child personal safety expert, I submit the TSA crosses the line when it allows the patting down of children for security reasons, cloaked as a game.

The most recent Gallup Poll on childhood abuse revealed that in just one year, more than a million children were sexually and physically abused. Along the same lines, the American Medical Association has referred to the rape and sexual exploitation of women and children as a "violent and silent epidemic." Men increasingly reveal how they were sexually assaulted in their youth, by a rainbow of sexual predators, usually someone they knew.

Given that background - and the number of survivors that have been sexually abused and exploited - it is beyond comprehension how the Homeland Security Agency's TSA can conceive of such insensitive and invasive security checks on our children and youth. Even worse, they want to depict pat downs of children as a game! As an investigative researcher/reporter who has interviewed well over a thousand sexual offenders, I can document that one of the favorite ploys to lure children and youth into sexual abuse is to disguise it as a "game."

How can experts working at the TSA be so incredibly misinformed and misguided to suggest that full body pat downs for children be portrayed as a game?! To do so is completely contrary to what we in the sexual abuse prevention field have been trying to accomplish for the past thirty years. Such policy could essentially desensitize children to inappropriate touch and ultimately make it easier for sexual offenders to prey on our children. This policy is also incredibly insensitive to the countless victims who have already been traumatized by unwanted touching in their lives and could be re-traumatized by such pat-downs.

In my judgment as a lifelong journalist and child advocate, such unapprised actions by the TSA borders on criminal negligence and, legally speaking, "deliberate indifference to the future emotional well being of millions of victims and the potential for far too many more young victims."

Ken Wooden

Child Lures Prevention

=========

=== What you can do ===

Please - if you think this information is important - share this e-mail far and wide.

As far as I know, this issue is not being discussed anywhere else in a public forum in America...not in Congress, not in the news media, not in the White House, and not in the self-justifying press conferences of the TSA.

The TSA, and the entire US government White House and Congress, has crossed the line here.

Think long and hard before you agree to allowing the small children in your care to be subjected to these searches.

Let the so-called public servants who conceived of and imposed this system - and now unashamedly defend it - know what you think.

Share this e-mail.

Thanks.

One of our videos on this subject:

<!-- m -->http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/978.html<!-- m -->

However, there is a solution:

TSA REMEDY- Ron Paul Introduces HR 6416: The American Traveler Dignity Act

<!-- m -->http://targetfreedom.com/bills-in-congr ... gnity-act/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/target ... y-act.html<!-- m -->

Congressman Ron Paul decries TSA abuses on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives 11-17-2010.

WATCH VIDEO:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N5adYM ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
    OR
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N5adYM7Kw<!-- m -->

Only two things are needed to prevent hijackings:
    1. LOCK THE DOOR TO THE COCKPIT
    2. ARM THE CREW

WHY NOT JUST MAKE THE COCKPIT A SELF-SUFFICIENT MODULE WITHOUT ANY DOOR TO THE PASSENGER BAY?

Congressman Paul interviewed by Neil Cavuto-11/18/2010
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oha3Nt ... ploademail<!-- m -->

Ron Paul Introduces HR 6416: The American Traveler Dignity Act
    <!-- m -->http://www.dailypaul.com/node/149693<!-- m -->

Contact your Congressman and ask him/her to support HR6416, The American Traveler Dignity Act, introduced by Congressman Ron Paul.

Mr. Speaker, today I introduce legislation to protect Americans from physical and emotional abuse by federal Transportation Security Administration employees conducting screenings at the nation’s airports. We have seen the videos of terrified children being grabbed and probed by airport screeners. We have read the stories of Americans being subjected to humiliating body imaging machines and/or forced to have the most intimate parts of their bodies poked and fondled. We do not know the potentially harmful effects of the radiation emitted by the new millimeter wave machines.

In one recent well-publicized case, a TSA official is recorded during an attempted body search saying, “By buying your ticket you gave up a lot of rights.” I strongly disagree and am sure I am not alone in believing that we Americans should never give up our rights in order to travel. As our Declaration of Independence states, our rights are inalienable. This TSA version of our rights looks more like the “rights” granted in the old Soviet Constitutions, where freedoms were granted to Soviet citizens — right up to the moment the state decided to remove those freedoms.

The incident of the so-called “underwear bomber” last Christmas is given as justification for the billions of dollars the federal government is spending on the new full-body imaging machines, but a Government Accountability Office study earlier this year concluded that had these scanners been in use they may not have detected the explosive material that was allegedly brought onto the airplane. Additionally, there have been recent press reports calling into question the accuracy and adequacy of these potentially dangerous machines.

My legislation is simple. It establishes that airport security screeners are not immune from any US law regarding physical contact with another person, making images of another person, or causing physical harm through the use of radiation-emitting machinery on another person. It means they are subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries.

I warned at the time of the creation of the TSA that an unaccountable government entity in control of airport security would provide neither security nor defend our basic freedom to travel. Yet the vast majority of both Republicans and Democrats then in Congress willingly voted to create another unaccountable, bullying agency– in a simple-minded and unprincipled attempt to appease public passion in the wake of 9-11. Sadly, as we see with the steady TSA encroachment on our freedom and dignity, my fears in 2001 were justified.

The solution to the need for security at US airports is not a government bureaucracy. The solution is to allow the private sector, preferably the airlines themselves, to provide for the security of their property. As a recent article in Forbes magazine eloquently stated, “The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility.” In the meantime, I hope we can pass this legislation and protect Americans from harm and humiliation when they choose to travel.

Season's Gropings from the TSA

Roxi Copland- I'll be groped for Christmas (TSA Edition)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KucnZVKZ ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

TSA THEME SONG Comply With Me
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_mJdxtn ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

IT IS TIME TO START A NEW AIRLINE COMPANY:
    NO GROPE OPT OUT

Guess who stands to profit by all this "security."

<!-- m -->http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... rofit.html<!-- m -->

Michael Chertoff - Paid pitch man for naked body scanners
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucstNtP ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Check Federal Criminal Code Title 18
    <!-- m -->http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18.html<!-- m -->

ALL OVER AMERICA INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE FALSELY ACCUSED OF MOLESTATION. THOSE WHO DO IT FOR A LIVING ARE NOT PROSECUTED.

Elusive Innocence: Survival Guide for the Falsely Accused (Paperback) by Dean Tong
    <!-- m -->http://americanistbookstore.com/books/e ... y-accused/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EQ ... n=jperna12<!-- m -->

TSA security: 'It's our business to touch yours'
    Includes a hilarious video

<!-- m -->http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/3 ... z15vrSr7DH<!-- m -->

READ THE ACTUAL TSA Administrative Directive: Opt-Outters To Be Considered “Domestic Extremists”

<!-- m -->http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... s_11242010<!-- m -->

Ron Paul Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sA1l4IarSI<!-- m -->

The TSA is out of control
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhkQoiaf7Uc<!-- m --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-9UqZ_q3I<!-- m -->

Actual video of TSA attacking a 3 yr old in leg braces

TSA Searches: Are Trains and Subways Next?

Glenn Beck and Andrew Napalitano on TSA
    Administration Is Setting Us Up For An "Event"
    So Obama Can Say "I Was Trying To Protect You"
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j49_UAxt ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Terrorism provides the EXCUSE FOR TYRANNY.

Patriot Act Presentation
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2PG1EJZ0Y<!-- m -->

American Recipe for Holocaust - A startling video by Naomi Wolf, author of "The End of America"

<!-- m -->http://targetfreedom.com/american-conce ... holocaust/<!-- m -->

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff, speaks on the Opportunities of Crisis
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzcbXi1Tkk<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/target ... risis.html<!-- m -->

The sequence of steps that have been taken, in this country, is the most common pathway to dictatorship.

THE SHEEPLE ASK:
    "You would rather we let or guard down and suffer terrorist attacks on our own soil?"
    "Can't the government cut a few corners to help with natural calamities?"

Government officials making searches without warrants, demanding identification without probable cause, to believe that a crime has been committed IS a terrorist attack on our own soil.

For Hitler, the national emergency was the burning of the Reichstag Building. Then he set up the Gestapo.

We have 9-11 and "HomeLand Security". It even sounds like "Fatherland"

Totalitarians gain power through techniques that have been developed over the entire history of mankind. Most of these techniques have been written down in "training manuals" for would be dictators.
    Examples are:
    "And Not a Shot is Fired" by Jan Kozak, This is the manual for taking power through crisis.
    (It is ALSO the manual for STOPPING the taking of power through crisis… if patriots read it too)
    <!-- m -->http://americanistbookstore.com/books/a ... -is-fired/<!-- m -->

TSA Agents Took My Son
    <!-- m -->http://www.mybottlesup.com/2009/10/tsa- ... ok-my-son/<!-- m -->

Obama Tells Americans: Get in Line and Get Your TSA Gropings
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3ZvVtWn ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

STRIP SEARCHING LITTLE BOY
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/lukemtait#p ... SQTz1bccL4<!-- m -->
    The FEDS want to reduce the number of pedophiles on the internet. There are not enough young boys and girls to share.

TSA Pat Down Search - It's a Crime!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btA_GH97 ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

TSA pulls pants off 71 y/o man with knee implant
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-jdDE6bFow<!-- m -->

WHAT TSA REALLY STANDS FOR
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaSoMVFf ... re=related<!-- m -->

BOOKS BY RON PAUL
    The Revolution: A Manifesto (Paperback) by Ron Paul
    <!-- m -->http://americanistbookstore.com/books/t ... ron-paul1/<!-- m -->

End the Fed (Hardcover) by Ron Paul
    <!-- m -->http://americanistbookstore.com/books/e ... -ron-paul/<!-- m -->

VIDEO DISCUSSION
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75fgTNw ... tn:mptnews<!-- m -->
    I think that people should boycott airports (avoid taking a plane) until they change the rules because if the people don't do anything it will be far worse than that, as if it wasn't already! If I had children I would absolutely refuse that they go through this and I would absolutely refuse to go through these scanners. For the moment it is in airports but what if it is in all public buildings? I mean it looks like a police state. When you have to queue and you're not at ease because of what is going to happen you must ask yourslef a question. This is not normal. They don't have the right to do that.
    They are harming our children more by image and sound than by hands in an airport.
    Do we watch what they watch?
    Do we listen to what they listen to?
    Do we know how many times they have raped our kids mentally already and did deprive them of their innocence?
    "Do we know where our children are?"
    It is all out there just in front of our eyes.
    Yet we laugh and name it to be another funny idea when in fact the message is getting subliminal and its influence is getting dangerous.

It is not the airport.
    It is daily life that is pulling our kids into a certain stream if we let go off our responsibility of holding their hand.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg
    Put in that perspective it gives another perspective of the thing Paula... Police state is on the way.