TIAI November 1

thecheetoman2004thecheetoman2004 Posts: 373
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15264&start=50#p255327<!-- l -->
I hope so too. If it's one of the other options, then I don't know what else we can do. The majority in here supports his message and understands it. Some might still have some doubts because they don't fully understand TS' posts because they are long or they don't speak English very well, and some because they don't think this is Mike's message. Even though I can be harsh on fans sometimes, I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions. I also believe that all the money that has been made will be used for the good, I don't believe he is a material person and I am sure he will help those in need with it. That is why I will buy every album and every DVD that will be released.

Those who will oppose when he returns or even spread hate, never were fans or understood what he stands for anyway. You will always have people like that, some people won't even see truth when it slaps them in the face, but I still believe they are the minority. Everyone is feeling something is about to happen. Everyone I talk to say they have the feeling something is changing (without even mentioning the hoax or its purpose). I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished. People will understand, at least that is what I think when I look at the people around me. When I start talking about the subjects we discuss here (not MJ related), they all say they know about it and that something needs to be done, yet many also say that it's not affecting them yet (so they think) so they do not feel the urge yet to do something about it. For that we need a big wake-up call.

Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What aspect here does TS want to draw our attention to?
  • I remember on that same thread that someone asked TS to answer a question he had about if MJ had cancelled the BAM or something like that.

So, I guess the part where it says, "a Thriller without a comeback is pointless" (the second post) Or the whole post. IDK.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You're right, that must be it then! Thanks TS!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know exactly what messgae wants TS to focus on.

The change in plans (not a comeback anymore) because of the people who won't change or deffinitely a comeback because otherwise the message will never get to the ones who don't listen.I am really confused what to take as the message......

I will say my opinion.
    It's true there are a lot of people who don't even want to listen or think about his message, probably a great majority, while we are like half of a quarter. But I really think that he thought about this and knew it would be like that. Of course no one would have ever believed he might be alive with all the reports that exist, with the family constantly saying he's dead at every ocassion, and so on. In a way they cannot be blamed for not believing. They can be blamed only because no matter what, they don't have any idea about the whole worldwide message- to change the world, to fight for justice and be aware of the NWO and what it implies.

I absolutely don't think Michael never thought this would happen. At the end of the time nothing is straight in your face or more evident than everything; everything is hidden in clues, codes and deep minuscule things.

Now I tell this to you, Michael:
    There is no way you can make that large majority to understand what is happening if you don't come back, if they don'tsee you and hear from your mouth the whole story. If you don't come back because they don't make any move to understand then your struggle will be in vain..... They won't see anything without you. Not even questioning. Because they have an image built about you that is not real, they have an image about you being weak, too good to ever do this to them (as if you ow them something) and they will never understand how you as a man and human being are because the only thing they know is your stage image. But not the person behind all that, not the person who probably behind all this is extremelly astronomically funny and doing things that every other person is doing, but also really bad when the situation asks for. They just see the doe Michael who 'would never do that to us, he loves us too much to hurt us'. That should be the first proof they have no idea what it feels to go through what you have gone through.If you don't tell them what happened and what happens they will never mobilize and get together as together to make that change and make this world better. They will never become aware of anything like NWO or Illuminati, they will never get the most VIVID proof about how media lies and spreads lies out of nothing, because they don't need facts to make up stories.

This world won't change without you, Michael .Never. If there is someone in this world who has the power to move mountains, that is you. And you will never be alone. It's enough to tell the whole world what happened and there will be an enormous shift in all the world.
  • It's true there are a lot of people who don't even want to listen or think about his message, probably a great majority, while we are like half of a quarter. But I really think that he thought about this and knew it would be like that.

[...]

I absolutely don't think Michael never thought this would happen. At the end of the time nothing is straight in your face or more evident than everything; everything is hidden in clues, codes and deep minuscule things.

I absolutely agree with that. He's not lacking assessment skills, especially not after not being understood by the majority for the 2 decades in which he made attempt after attempt of getting his message through. I'm sure he has taken this into account.
    I quote Souza's paragraph here as it is exactly what I am completely sure about. Michael should be 100% sure about this too.
    Just imagine the whole grief the fans feel.....When they will see him again it will be like a bomb that will travell all around the world and explode in the heart of every fan at the same time.
    I know one thing for sure. When he comes back, every fan will support him in any way they can, doubters won't have doubts anymore and those who thought it is not his reason to hoax his death, will realize they have been wrong and already know where to catch up on reading. If he has doubts if he will get enough support from the fans, I think that won't be necessary. His fans love and adore him too much to let him down and they are with millions, if not billions.
    I explained this whole story to a friend of mine who first thought I was nuts, and in the end he said: "Could Michael be the one that will change the world, or at least start the change, leading and guiding us into a new era?" He finally got what I meant, how big this is. That it is to make people wonder what was ever real in this world and to stand up for their rights and to bring back love in this world. He immediately stopped ridiculing this whole thing and was quiet for 5 minutes. Then he said: "I wholeheartedly hope you are right". My mission for that day was accomplished.

Now that you told this story, I will tell you one too, that happened last week.
    I was talking to a friend who has no idea about the situation, nor she is a fan (not that she doesn't like him, but not someone who has been into his music) and she doesn't know either that I adore his music since I was 5. I didn't tell her.
    So we had a conversation about this world and how people believe anything that media feeds them. And that moment it was like a flash that came to my mind and I drifted the discussion to the media and how they lie with every single thing. I told her (the truth) that I do not watch TV since more than 5 years at all, that I have never held a news paper in my hands in the last 10 years or more and she told me 'really?!' and I said yes. Because everything you see on the TV or in magazines and newspapers are pure inventions. If you look at the lies that have spread about people who are completely innocent just because there are higher powers that manipulate them to try to destroy innocent people, you will see the lies under the whole shit (here I was deffinitely talking about Michael but I didn't say his name). She was listening to me with attention and serious, and then I thought to ask her 'do you know about these things like....NWO and Illuminati?' and she said 'yes....But I don't know what to believe.I am kinda afraid'. And I told her that we are many, far many than they are and that if we get together to fight against all this situation we can make the change. Then I told her don't you feel like a change starting to happen? if you look at some artists(mostly from America), more and more, who make the Illuminati signs and allusions, more than before, like slowly they are being more exposed?I told her to search and read more about the 11th of September attacks and how that could have been ipartly a hoax and she remained with big eyes looking at me.And she asked me then why the government and police don't do anything about it, if they are that dangerous....And I told her that because they are like ther puppets. Then, she asked me how do I know all this....And I told her I am learning and digging into it because i am interested and she told me 'now you got me interested....I will really go and search myself too.It's scary'

I felt good that she listened to me and becaus she felt interested in it.It's enough to tell someone and then probably they will spread the message, like a butterfly effect.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    You're right. People are becoming suspicious. They know something is not quite right, but they can't put their fingers on it. For example, a lot of people have thyroid problems (this was not common years ago), emphysema, chronic bronchitis, etc. "They" are probably not telling us the truth about how bad pollution--and the effects of Chernobyl--are. People can tell there is not enough money to pay the bills. They can tell that food is not as good as it used to be. Children are becoming obese and giants at a young age--not normal.
    Michael probably knows what is behind all this and wants to expose this--"they don't really care about us" was the song he chose to announce his "death" (a clue he left behind for people).
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I was hoping for this redirect, it was kinda why I posted that, I hoped someone would reply that he will bam no matter what, so TS could redirect. I gave 3 options, PureLove replied that he has to come bak, because otherwise it would all be in vain. That is the post TS redirects to, so even though it seems a little unclear, TS is actually saying PureLove is right by redirect to her post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    ... then I thought to ask her 'do you know about these things like....NWO and Illuminati?' and she said 'yes....But I don't know what to believe.I am kinda afraid'. And I told her that we are many, far many than they are and that if we get together to fight against all this situation we can make the change.
    Yes, we are many. There is no need for fear.

[youtube:2x1e4y91]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-GXyBtJ5V4

I think that redirect to PureLove is purely great. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Amen to that. I sometimes feel like he is not coming back but will keep on giving himself to us with the new films, CDs, video games etc. But a Thriller without a Comeback would be pointless. And how is the message going to be spread if he changed his mind about the return? We can not do it by ourselves, it is so obvious. I don't believe that Michael would "afraid" to come back because people won't believe it's him BUT probably, he lost his faith in changing people into good and open their eyes. I seriously do not even want to think about the possibility of a non-BAM. That would kill me for the second time and actually that would kill us all if we think about the end of the world! Michael has to come back and lead the army! That's how we can change things.

Well, PureLove, you spoke my thoughts with this.... It's what I feel, as I said above.
    We can fight and fight but we could never manage to make this a worldwide fight against corruption, lies, injustice, without him. There are billions of people who love him. The ones who won't change even when the things are exposed simply are not worth trying to open their eyes. And at the end of the day they are a drop in the ocean. Probably those would be the fans or whetevr they want to call themselves that became aware of him overnight and became fans but have no idea the extent this man has been fighting to change this world, to fight injustice and help millions of people. It's not only about the singer and dancer, it's also about the humanitarian and constant fighter for justice like no one ever reached to do before. He has spent a whole lifetime helping people and trying to make this place a better world and make people think about his message. Like someone said and well he said it- he doesn't think internationally, nor worldwide, he thinks planets. That's the extent he goes to and the level he reached with his message. It's not worth backing down because that, for the people who won't understand. People WILL change. This has not been in vain. That's a fact and this little community (by now) is the proof.

If there are a few drops of dirty water in an ocean that doesn't mean the whole ocean is infested.
  • I was hoping for this redirect, it was kinda why I posted that, I hoped someone would reply that he will bam no matter what, so TS could redirect. I gave 3 options, PureLove replied that he has to come bak, because otherwise it would all be in vain. That is the post TS redirects to, so even though it seems a little unclear, TS is actually saying PureLove is right by redirect to her post.

This is my understanding of TS Re-direct as well:

Michael will BAM no matter what

TS must be having a lot of FUN at time when reading our interpretations of his re-directs, he must have been missing this "tickly" feeling ... that's why he started re-directing again!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you TS for helping us KEEP THE FAITH. xx

With L.O.V.E
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    My interpretation of the past 2 redirects today and yesterday:

Today's redirect tells me that Michael will come back. It is part of the entire plan. Don't lose faith. TS has told us this all along. Perhaps it is now at the stage where Michael feels he has reached as many as he can with out him actually being present...the next stage IS for him to be present and for us to support him in why he has done this as his Army of LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yesterdays redirect: I must admit I felt a bit low after this because I interpreted it as Michael changing his mind about coming back <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> But looking at it metaphorically YES there is a chasm between believers and non-believers...there always has been. However, there are alot of believers who over the past 15 months have spent countless hours (I know I have) telling their friends/families/colleagues that Michael is alive and why he has done this. Those friends might not have believed you and they may have thought you were nuts....but still you have planted seeds across that chasm and built little crossings by planting the message in their minds of what Michael wants to tell us. So when Michael does BAM I really think those people who didn't believe will listen to what Michael wants to tell them and we will be there to support that because we already know.

On top of this, all of Michael's fans, whether they are believers or not, would be beyond delirious to know that Michael really had not died.....they won't hate him for this...I have a gut feeling.....I can just feel it. And again that is when the Army of LOVE have to step up to support him in spreading the mesasage of why he has done what he has done.

**Edit to this: wanted to add that all my "non-believer" friends/family I have talked to about MJ being alive, and the reasons why, the past 15 months ALL say it would be wonderful if he were and they would love him to be alive and of all people he is the one they would think would be able to do this.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I was hoping for this redirect, it was kinda why I posted that, I hoped someone would reply that he will bam no matter what, so TS could redirect. I gave 3 options, PureLove replied that he has to come bak, because otherwise it would all be in vain. That is the post TS redirects to, so even though it seems a little unclear, TS is actually saying PureLove is right by redirect to her post.

I second your post. I think that if people won't see Michael comming back, they won't actually realize almost anything and those who are not even believers will realize even less. I am talking about the message they have to understand, the way media has lied in 99% of their articles, the way they made up stories. They won't realize it until they have the proof right in front of their eyes: Michael. I am a believer, yes, but 3 quarters of this planet are not. Many people are not even aware of the possible inconsistences surrounding his "death", some people blame those who see those inconsistences, and the rest, which is us, struggle daily to reach the message straight and help him as much as they can and work hard to spread the message towards the "deaf" people.
    It's not an easy thing to do, we can't do this ad infinitum if we don't also have a backup. No one will ever believe the opinion of a bunch of believers if there's nothing we can show to make them open their eyes. Only Michael can erase any trace of doubt or stubborness they have, only he can erase every doubt we also have, and our concern "what if he is not Ok and we only imagine this hoax?". He IS the proof that media lied since decades regarding him and not only about him. He would be that shocking proof that media LIES. He would be the bucket of cold water that will fall worldwide upon people. We are just his army, ready to fight and hold his back, but he is the leader and the army without its leader almost worths nothing. So yes, I say too that Michael needs to come back (when he wants), because only like this the mankind will wake up once and for all. I think of it and I absolutelly see a huge change, I think of the moment and I see like a storm that will hit this world in once second and justice will have a stronger meaning. Because JUSTICE has lost its importance, justice has lost its meaning just because people accepted it. Accepted some lie today, some lie tomorrow and it's became a false world. This is not the world I want to live in. I want justice back, for him, for us, for everybody. And he is the only one who can show this, only him. Without him, everything will be in vain and be forgotten sooner or later.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This has been the latest motto "MJ must come back to lead the army".

His family has been making the world believe that he is dead. I am not sure if people would trust the word of someone who "lied" even if it was for a good cause. We are dealing here with human nature. How can one trust a person who lied to you?

We trust news even if they lie to us, but in this case, is a person/ group of people doing that. the trust factor is going to be crucial.

If this hoax was designed to catch certain group of individuals and just ritched about 4000 active readers among the thouthands MJ had in his fan base, even if the each one of us tried to tell others that he did not die, and the reasons of the message, it won´t equal to the number of his fan base anyway.

It is difficult to keep the attention of avid readers who want a solution quick, but it is also difficult to understand a concept of message just in few weeks. The time already used has been the minimum one to do some deep research, but people get bored and leave.

IDK, in my case worked the other way around, the more info I get, the more i research, the more hooked up I am, but it comes a point where we need to move to the next level and it is now, imo, when that step needs to be taken, before the year ends imo. Another year of research will take down the number of "believers" a.k.a delutional wakos not letting MJ RIP. The pressure is all over.

Let´s see if that 25th of December purple event (Prince) brings also something.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This has been the latest motto "MJ must come back to lead the army".

His family has been making the world believe that he is dead. I am not sure if people would trust the word of someone who "lied" even if it was for a good cause. We are dealing here with human nature. How can one trust a person who lied to you?

We trust news even if they lie to us, but in this case, is a person/ group of people doing that. the trust factor is going to be crucial.

If this hoax was designed to catch certain group of individuals and just ritched about 4000 active readers among the thouthands MJ had in his fan base, even if the each one of us tried to tell others that he did not die, and the reasons of the message, it won´t equal to the number of his fan base anyway.

It is difficult to keep the attention of avid readers who want a solution quick, but it is also difficult to understand a concept of message just in few weeks. The time already used has been the minimum one to do some deep research, but people get bored and leave.

IDK, in my case worked the other way around, the more info I get, the more i research, the more hooked up I am, but it comes a point where we need to move to the next level and it is now, imo, when that step needs to be taken, before the year ends imo. Another year of research will take down the number of "believers" a.k.a delutional wakos not letting MJ RIP. The pressure is all over.

I think he has enough credits with the fans. If he explains why he did it, they will listen, because it is what he always stood for. I 100% believe that.

I agree that something, anything, should happen soon. The smaller the army, the harder it will be for us to help out once he returns.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Let´s see if that 25th of December purple event (Prince) brings also something.

Prince said: "We're here today in New York to announce a series of events...that will begin...on a purple day in December in the year 2010.".

Prince's Welcome 2 America tour starts on December 14th...

"Welcome to America is best described as...what we've all been waiting for." Well, if this has anything to do with MJ and getting his message through, then I wholeheartedly agree with "what we've all been waiting for", and then I mean the entire world has been waiting for - a big change.

There is a lot of shit going on right now, and by carefully monitoring all the events that take place all over the world you could conclude that we're heading towards big shit. Hence last Friday's "bomb packages on flights" false flag events which were quickly blamed on al Fake-eda to create fear amongst the world population so that TPTB easily can take new "security measures" to control people even more...and that's just the start in my honest opinion.

It's time to wake up right now, but we can't make this wake-up call alone...we need help...Mr. Jackson's help!
  • Hey guys you all are right, your thoughts and views are the same as mine. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael, please come back, together we will be stronger than ever. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Dear Commander your soldiers are ready <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    With L.O.V.E. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I've been sick as heck lately and been away from the board but I am SOOO glad to see TS redirecting again. Like many of you, I don't want nor need to be 'spoon-fed' but it sure feels nice to be held by the hand <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree with a lot of the comments regarding the last two redirects. I don't think that yesterday's redirect was meant to be a negative message (i.e. a suggestion that Michael has changed his mind about a BAM). I took it as meaning that the great divide is extremely difficult to narrow for us alone. Most of us have tried from the beginning to tell people that MJ is alive without much success, and believers are in the minority at this stage. But even those that believe he died, the true fans, they wish with all their hearts that somehow he could be alive....they just can't make that leap over the chasm of 'faith'. As the passage suggests, though, all the 'evidence' to build that faith is there for anyone who seeks it. Much like all the other stuff going on in the world (the NWO, terror threats, the Illuminati, etc)...the knowledge is out there for anyone who takes the time to research and educate themselves. Yet many don't for whatever reason. I believe this is why the passage then states that even if someone were raised from the dead, some still won't believe. In essence, if people can't see what's been right in front of their faces for the past 15 months, then what more can make them believe? I firmly believe, like many of you, that the ONLY way to narrow that gulf and to shine the light on the true message is for MJ himself to appear and then lead the way. While yesterday's redirect might have been a bit 'cloudy', today's redirect confirms this very fact. The world needs a BAM more than they can even fathom...and MJ not only knows this, but has planned it exactly as it is unfolding.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Thank you TS! We needed this redirect that's for sure. This truly has been testing my patience but I believe I'm a better person because of it, so I'm grateful. It's difficult some days but I do trust that Mike knows what he's doing. I'm ready when you're ready Michael!
  • My interpretation of the past 2 redirects today and yesterday:

Today's redirect tells me that Michael will come back. It is part of the entire plan. Don't lose faith. TS has told us this all along. Perhaps it is now at the stage where Michael feels he has reached as many as he can with out him actually being present...the next stage IS for him to be present and for us to support him in why he has done this as his Army of LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yesterdays redirect: I must admit I felt a bit low after this because I interpreted it as Michael changing his mind about coming back <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> But looking at it metaphorically YES there is a chasm between believers and non-believers...there always has been. However, there are alot of believers who over the past 15 months have spent countless hours (I know I have) telling their friends/families/colleagues that Michael is alive and why he has done this. Those friends might not have believed you and they may have thought you were nuts....but still you have planted seeds across that chasm and built little crossings by planting the message in their minds of what Michael wants to tell us. So when Michael does BAM I really think those people who didn't believe will listen to what Michael wants to tell them and we will be there to support that because we already know.

On top of this, all of Michael's fans, whether they are believers or not, would be beyond delirious to know that Michael really had not died.....they won't hate him for this...I have a gut feeling.....I can just feel it. And again that is when the Army of LOVE have to step up to support him in spreading the mesasage of why he has done what he has done.

**Edit to this: wanted to add that all my "non-believer" friends/family I have talked to about MJ being alive, and the reasons why, the past 15 months ALL say it would be wonderful if he were and they would love him to be alive and of all people he is the one they would think would be able to do this.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree with you, Adi, I felt the same way as you did about the 2 redirects. However, since TS has never proved inconsistent in meanings and messages so far, I looked further into the Biblical excerpt. The entire context and parable-story goes like this:

Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, living in luxury every day. A certain beggar, named Lazarus, was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table. Yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. It happened that the beggar died, and that he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died, and was buried.

In Hades, he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far off, and Lazarus at his bosom. He cried and said, "Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue! For I am in anguish in this flame."

But Abraham said, "Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in the same way, bad things. But now here he is comforted and you are in anguish. Besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that those who want to pass from here to you are not able, and that none may cross over from there to us."

He said, "I ask you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house; for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, so they won't also come into this place of torment."

But Abraham said to him, "They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them."

He said, "No, father Abraham, but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent."

He said to him, "If they don't listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead."
    – Luke 16:19–31, World English Bible

According to wikipedia, "Martin Luther taught that the story was a parable about rich and poor in this life and the details of the afterlife not to be taken literally:

"Therefore we conclude that the bosom of Abraham signifies nothing else than the Word of God,.... the hell here mentioned cannot be the true hell that will begin on the day of judgment. For the corpse of the rich man is without doubt not in hell, but buried in the earth; it must however be a place where the soul can be and has no peace, and it cannot be corporal. Therefore it seems to me, this hell is the conscience, which is without faith and without the Word of God, in which the soul is buried and held until the day of judgment, when they are cast down body and soul into the true and real hell." (Church Postil 1522-23)[11]

INTERPRETATIONS
    The parable illustrates a theme common to several of Jesus' parables: the treatment of the least of society is the true measure of piety. The rich man is "indifferent to the needs of the poor,"[1] and his claims to external virtue and legal satisfaction could not compensate for this neglect. Jesus taught, repeatedly, that the Kingdom of God is within the soul and not in the law, in contrast to the Pharisean understanding of the Messiah.

What makes this parable even more poignant is that the author of the Gospel is apparently also the author of the Acts of the Apostles, which relates the events after the Resurrection (or at very least, is aware of the resurrection). The readers are aware that not only do they have the words of Moses and the Prophets but that someone returned from death, too. Further, for early Christians, the parable answers the question of why, after the resurrection, Jesus did not preach and give new warnings to the living.

This is an interesting interpretation shift, highlighting the importance of believing, of having faith in the essence of the message rather than witnessing a miracle. This does not imply that the miracle (resurrection) will not occur, it just means that the faith should be there regardless of the "living proof".

LOVE,
    Andy
  • I have always felt MJ is "DEAD" because if you look at our history many people with strong messages for us have died! John kennedy, John Lennon,Martin luther King,Malcom X,maybe all by secret society.What better way to get your message out if they think your already "Dead". You should be watching me,you should feel threatened! His message has gotten out to us and we have spread it to as many as we could and he is safely hidden,until he is ready to resurface,for the shock! Godspeed,peace and Love to the world.
  • This has been the latest motto "MJ must come back to lead the army".

I think he has enough credits with the fans. If he explains why he did it, they will listen, because it is what he always stood for. I 100% believe that.

I agree that something, anything, should happen soon. The smaller the army, the harder it will be for us to help out once he returns.

I agree with Both of you... His fans and even the broader public will accept his reasons for hoaxing his death when he comes back, NO QUESTION!

But what about the rest of his message, his much broader message to Heal the World (Media corruption, NWO, Love) --- he has attempted to give the message through his art and his speeches for over 20 years with (my assessment) limited success - WHAT WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?

In my humble opinion, this is where the Army of L.O.V.E comes in, in helping preparing for his BAM under HIS direction (And Yes I agree he needs to lead his Army!) so that PEOPLE across the World hear his message this time round and ACT upon it.
    To Love is to Act!

With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This message today reminded me of two things, first the theory of the Age of Aquarius de Souza, I have to quote a part:
    As the videos explained, each age has its own hero: Horus, Moses, Jesus, etc. All of them have their own story, each age begins with a change. I, as a firm believer that everything is truly "written in the stars" think Mike could very well be that person that should be the one that will be responsible for that change. Of all people in the world, he is the one that can make that happen. As people said he had a messiah-complex, he himself said he is not Jesus, but wants to be Jesus-like, by helping others. Jesus was the one starting the age of pisces, Mike might be the one that will form the age of aquarius. This could be why we see the Jesus pose, the 12 dancers, the Last Supper, the references to the sun (I'm the light of the world), the sunflowers etc. I think he knows a lot about astrology and I think he might have seen that he has the power and the knowledge to do it.

And what TS said, Michael and Elvis, double bam this summer?
    And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

The theory of the Age of Aquarius is very plausible seeing everything parallel between Michael and the theory and we got to 2012 = change in consciousness, the message, who is the person who will preach that message (messiah or leader) in Michael here and if people are willing to listen.
    And what TS said about the great battle (Army of love) we believers. I've always wondered how will that bump or return, in what way are we going to see?, We'll see just those who have faith?, Which we have full assurance of things hoped for (the message) that we conviction of things not seen and yet we continue to support Michael.
    I've been thinking about this redirect all day since this morning, and I tell you I am a bit concerned.
    Probably Michael feels insecure about our support? Maybe he feels that his message is not fully understood not even by us? Because the majority of the people here really got the message and also there is no risk for them to give up. The ones who strongly undertstand the message will never give up. There are still some people who feel insecure about the situation- I myself have ups and downs all the time but never never never ever to give up. Never. I have been in this for 12 months and I will be there.

I am honestly concerned about Michael, about what he feels. I don't know if this redirect wants to tell us that he needs more support, understanding and patience. Is it possible that Michael is afraid that things aren't understood yet? Is he afraid to come back or probably things are simmering and coming to an end and the goosebumps start to feel in his heart and he is afraid of the consecuences?(the few fans who probably will get angry and revolted because he made them suffer)

He doesn't ever have to think about the minuscule amount of people who will accuse him of making them suffer. They are a minuscule community. And I tell you, I am completely sure that even those people will understand when he will explain the whole situation. It's human nature, when people don't understand a truth it goes like this: first it will be ridiculed, then denied and in the end strongly opposed. Only HE can make them understand.We can't do it anymore, because people need him for that.

I think that the redirect from yesterday created confusion and also together with the today redirect I feel there is more about the message in it. Probably TS could redirect tomorrow more answers to our tryings to dig into these redirects.