TS?

LeonieLeonie Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi people,
Always have been a huge fan of MJ, had tickets for O2, etc. You know the story...was devestated at the 25th of June. I was never doubting MJ's death untill I saw the Dave Dave thing. I showed it to a lot of people and they were shocked too. So the last few days I've been 'studying' the hoax theories and becoming more and more convinced, but confused too. I have a busy job so not all the time in the world to spit trought these thousands and thousands of posts, so can anybody help me out with the words TS, TIAI (?) and BAM. Cannot really figure out what it means. Who is TS? I understand it's someone (mj?) who posts stuff, but where?

Must say, I read something about Michael Jackson twittering, i'm quite sure that's bullshit. People make fake twitteraccounts all the time.
So guys, hope you can help me with my questions and hope to join you all here in this forum.
x

Comments

• Welcome Leonie!

To understand who TS/TIAI is, what he's been saying and what the BAM is you will really have to read all TS' posts. It's a lot and his posts are long, but after reading them a whole lot of things will become clear to you.

Start here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... aled01.php<!-- m -->

• Welcome

Enjoy reading TS is very interesting stuff, well worth the time spent.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Thank you! My God..once you totally get into this conspiracy theorie/hoax stuff..it's addicting but guess I don't have to tell you that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope we are right about what we think...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Leoni....yes it is adictive. I don't really know where this last year and a half has went to. And I'm pretty confident that we aren't delusional <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome Leonie --- Addictive! No! This is an under statement! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Welcome!

I like you didn't think anything until I saw the Dave Dave thing and I couldn't believe it...then when you start digging...well, everything starts getting very interesting!

L.O.V.E to you!