New

KingIsAliveKingIsAlive Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone- I'm new here and I get deep into investigation while researching the death hoax. I've been watching this site since January 2010 and have decided to join seeing all of the great topics and clues that are brought up. I hope to discover the truth while I am here!

Comments

• Hi everyone- I'm new here and I get deep into investigation while researching the death hoax. I've been watching this site since January 2010 and have decided to join seeing all of the great topics and clues that are brought up. I hope to discover the truth while I am here!

Welcome to the forum, KingIsAlive! Great to have you here. You can use the searh bar in the upper right hand corner. Also be sure to read the posts by TS if you haven't already! And let us all know if you have any questions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to the family KingIsAlive.
  • Thank you for making me feel welcome. I hope to help in finding clues during this investigation!
  • New here ...name is Alex and work at home 90% of the time. Hope to make it 100% as it is a lifestyle we should all be fortunate enough to maintain.
    I live in USA and look forward to the benefits of being involved.

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here!
  • Welcome! This is certainly the best place to find the Truth.

With L.O.V.E
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome!:D I'm glad you decided to join us! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    New here ...name is Alex and work at home 90% of the time. Hope to make it 100% as it is a lifestyle we should all be fortunate enough to maintain.
    I live in USA and look forward to the benefits of being involved.

Hello to you too Alex. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hey KingIsAlive! We welcome you into our family with open arms and we hope you find any answers you are searching 4 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I LOVE ur user name by the way i see it speaks the truth LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello! there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->