Katy Perry - Firework

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I think this is an amazing video for anyone feeling upset or even depressed. I just saw this video yesterday, and I've watched it about 50 times since then, I love the message of it, everytime I watch it I cry, because it's so inspiring and beautiful. The song is great, and the video is amazing!
I just wanted to share this. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2iadr3kr]

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    That was a great video! Thanks for sharing!
  • I think it is one of the most significant video messages out of late.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I think this is an amazing video for anyone feeling upset or even depressed. I just saw this video yesterday, and I've watched it about 50 times since then, I love the message of it, everytime I watch it I cry, because it's so inspiring and beautiful. The song is great, and the video is amazing!
    I just wanted to share this. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2rbjylhw]

Hi MJFAN7 - I missed this thread. The video reminds me of V for Vendetta. Is that why you posted it on the 5 of November?

These are from YT videos of the Sydney Fireworks 2011. Katy Perry's Firework was one of the songs synced with the television and radio coverage. Oprah was in Sydney that night and there was an O on the bridge during part of the fireworks - but I also saw V's.

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I have loved this video ever since it first came out. It reminds me so much of Michael. Soo beautiful. Katy Perry is great. Another good one is Innocent by Taylor Swift. Especially when she sang it live at the awards show. It felt like a walk through Neverland in the dark with Michael.