I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR I AM NOT...

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
HELLO EVERYONE!
So I have been on the other hoax site and this one for about 2 months equally, and I have random people pm or quote me on a certain thread as if I was to know the truth to a certain question! anyways let me get to my basic point, I AM NOT TS..I honestly do not know who that is but let me say he sure has stuff to say, and i respect him, i just now found him about 10 minutes ago, BOY CAN HE WRITE.LOL!
If i was him, dont you all think I would get banned, and so would he for having access to ,2 different accounts with same IP address!
I actually did go to his thread to see who he was and what they were speaking of, and let me say what he can say is something I could not say in a million years..lol, but I tend to be more confident about my answers, well because i am sure of it and i do my own research for everything, and my mind knows how to set on one idea throughout, and I picked the name Tumic Shason, because it is unique and i like it, I made it myself, aint it nice.lol
I am just a fan like all of you here, somethings about me, I like chicken and I am very curious, so when i do not understand a certain thread, do not bash me and expect me too know the right answer AND WHEN I ASK A WEIRD QUESTION IT IS OUT OF CURIOUSITY <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !
And NOOO I did not pick Tumic Shason because of
TS, it is just a coincidence, i have had so many come up to me and ask me about that, I honestly just heard about him!
I THINK I AM DOING TOO MUCH TALKING..LOL
LET ME JUST SAY, THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY WELCOMING BY YOU ALL, I AM SURE WE WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS TOGETHER, WELL LETS JUST PRAY WE DO, AND I LOVE CHICKEN..LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE: TUMIC SHASON...

PS.... By the way I would not mind being TS..lol, meaning I am not trying to diss him!
AND ALSO I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE HOAX, WELL TWO MONTHS AGO

Comments

• LOL re: chicken. And what is your favorite preparation of the beloved chicken?: fried, baked, grilled, smothered...? Great post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Okey Dokey. It never crossed my mind and didn't know it had crossed anyone elses but thanks for enlightening me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LOL re: chicken. And what is your favorite preparation of the beloved chicken?: fried, baked, grilled, smothered...? Great post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I just love chicken in general..lol
    Thank you by the way, your too kind!
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    welcome, hope u enjoy this crazy ride <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i love the way you start with "i am not" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> welcome!
  • i love the way you start with "i am not" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> welcome!

Isnt it so catchy?..LOL

Isnt it so catchy?..LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yes yes it is! what if we think you are Tom Sneddon .. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> undercover.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    i love the way you start with "i am not" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> welcome!

Isnt it so catchy?..LOL
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yes yes it is! what if we think you are Tom Sneddon .. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> undercover.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> naw <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Isnt it so catchy?..LOL

Then why dont you grab a gun and shoot me now..lol
    thats an insult, honestly dont say that, i would never be!

Isnt it so catchy?..LOL

Then why dont you grab a gun and shoot me now..lol
    thats an insult, honestly dont say that, i would never be!
    bang007copypd1.png
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> jokin'..
    babycickadeell5.jpg
  • You scared me there for a second!.lol

you know why I am not him, well because ♫DOM SHELDON IS A COLD,COLD MAN♫..LOL
  • You scared me there for a second!.lol

you know why I am not him, well because ♫DOM SHELDON IS A COLD,COLD MAN♫..LOL
    brrrrrrrrrrrrrr <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i love D.S. though it's a painful song for MJ i guess.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome, Tumic! You certainly have a quirky personality! I like it!
  • Welcome, Tumic! You certainly have a quirky personality! I like it!

OH WELL THANK YOU(EVEN THOUGH QUIRKY IS NOT TO COOL), I SHALL NOW BOW TO YOU WITH ME FEDORA OFF.LOL
    HONESTLY, THANK YOU
    Welcome, Tumic! You certainly have a quirky personality! I like it!

OH WELL THANK YOU(EVEN THOUGH QUIRKY IS NOT TO COOL), I SHALL NOW BOW TO YOU WITH ME FEDORA OFF.LOL
    HONESTLY, THANK YOU

Hey...we quirky people make the world interesting.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Lol welcome, Tumic! I've seen a lot of your posts, you're very silly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lol welcome, Tumic! I've seen a lot of your posts, you're very silly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you!
    free-happy-smileys-343.gif
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Hey Tumic, you messaged me, but i was unable to respond. How's it going? lol
  • Okey Dokey. It never crossed my mind and didn't know it had crossed anyone elses but thanks for enlightening me. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Agreeded, I still do not know who this T.S. person is, and this is not to say anything against this person whom ever they may be. I have never been interested enough to find out who this person is, simply because all of us are somebody behind our keyboards, there is no way of proving or disproving who we are. So I just enjoy reading, and posting in some of the threads I come accross.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Bye Tumic. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I'm missing your shananegins severely.
    Bye Tumic. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I'm missing your shananegins severely.

I agree! I liked that goofball!!
  • So, what exactly happened for Tumic to leave? Seems mysterious.
    So, what exactly happened for Tumic to leave? Seems mysterious.

I don't know...I saw a post by Mo that said he was begging the admins to deactivate his account??
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    When I searched for Tumic Shason on google, it showed me something interesting.

Last month or maybe the month before he was on the other hoax forum interacting with people. And just suddenly he asked the admins to cancel his account there and left.

I think his next stop was here.

Where will he go from here????
  • When I searched for Tumic Shason on google, it showed me something interesting.

Last month or maybe the month before he was on the other hoax forum interacting with people. And just suddenly he asked the admins to cancel his account there and left.

I think his next stop was here.

Where will he go from here????

Thats interesting, did he say why he left this forum?