Michael Jackson WORLD EXCLUSIVE> you gotta see this!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Check this out: <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/public/home/<!-- m -->

You have to register to see the full video and pictures but if you go on the link you can see the first bit of the video... NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!

Now.. how wierd is this?? Is this a video to negate and explain the baby dangling incident???

Watch exclusive footage of Michael Jackson holding his first child Prince Michael over a balcony FIVE YEARS before the baby dangling drama that shocked the world

See intimate family photos of Michael Jackson celebrating Prince Michael’s birthday

Catch a glimpse of the real Michael Jackson in our never-before-seen video where he dances and plays with Prince Michael and Paris

new-Jacko-large.jpg

Shocking-video2.jpg

never-before-seen-pictures-small.jpg

Comments

• DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Tempting as it is I just couldn't register with this tabloid trash <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Do i want to register to watch a video of Michael hanging his baby with written "shocking video"

*scratch my head*

*twist my lips*

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NO !

I guess i'll survive without this.
  • I think you guys are missing the point...

THIS VIDEO WAS MADE FIVE YEARS BEFORE THE "BABY DANGLING" incident. Is this video being released now in some sort of attempt to explain that episode in MJs life???

DId you watch the clip of it???

And the other question is... where did they get these photos and videos from?? We all judge NOTW.. but SOMEONE IN MICHAELS CAMP IS GIVING THEM THESE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS.

Also.. why we all hang on TMZ words and dismiss every other tabloid site? That makes no sense to me.

Full video for free:

[youtube:yhd0fg73]
  • Maybe because they use to feed us with any kind of BS stories ... ?

It's just an opinion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe because they use to feed us with any kind of BS stories ... ?

It's just an opinion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Watch the video and tell me there isnt a reason for this being released NOW..

Forget the source for a minute and look at the content.

Its is Debbie who urges MJ to show the baby out of the window.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    You don't have to register on this terrible bullshit NotW to see the video and the pictures, they are already spread all over the internet.
    And I see nothing wrong or dangerous in this video - I see a very proud and loving father and a happy looking Debbie with their sweet baby.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting, where did they get that video? (I don't really see any danger in this btw, NOTW is blowing it up again).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Ok....Thanks for posting the video! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So different video's over the next few weeks <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Would this video footage belong to Debbie Rowe???

And I'm been honest when I say I can not stand "News of The World" and its not just because of their treament of Michael, they are in general a tacky tabloid but I do take your point in regard of possibly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> missing something due to my view on them
  • Ok, but you first said we have to register to see the video. That's what confused me.
  • Ok, but you first said we have to register to see the video. That's what confused me.

Yes, sorry. I found that and posted it.. and then found that the video was on youtube so i then posted it as i couldnt edit my original post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

NOTW website used to be free up until a few weeks ago.. i guess they realised that people can read for free on the internet instead of going and buying their papers. x
  • ok i saw the video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> hmmm how weird is this to be released now. We must say that this was one of the "wacko jacko" story that hasn't been cleared yet...

I guess it's done now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Interesting, where did they get that video? (I don't really see any danger in this btw, NOTW is blowing it up again).

yeah where did they get it? and why all the fuss with blanket and not before?
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Free is clearly a better option than having to sign up and give your login details to a newspapers website (Y)

This would have been useful,you know.....back in the day when the shit was being ripped out of him for showing his child off to people below and the 'WJ' headlines were a daily thing......5years is a bit late.It's already in people's memories.

Be interesting to know who DID leak it though.
    Maybe Debs got pissed that LMP got to go on Oprah in a new suit and she thought ha...I can go one better...I can save him more than you can..oh mr tabloidddddd video for youuuuu
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Just a thought.....
    In the video of baby and Michael sitting on the couch, you can clearly see his wedding ring (on the right hand as it was with Lisa)....in the very last still photo we see on the video, I see no ring, clearly his right hand, no ring.
    Any chance....that whole baby dangle thing was a paid impostor. Perhaps they(whoever wanted to harm/set him up) saw this video 5 years earlier, and decided to elaborate on it. Does anyone know if Michael actually spoke about the incident? The correct incident. Perhaps when asked about it, he was thinking of this original baby-showing? The impostor was good, but, no ring?

Does anyone understand me? Sometimes I wonder about myself.....lol!

Blessings Always!
  • what is the status of the camera man who was with him at the time of the bashir thing? was he fired or quit at some point?

seems to put debbie in a little different light. btw she would have been newly or nearly pregnant with paris about then.
  • Just a thought.....
    In the video of baby and Michael sitting on the couch, you can clearly see his wedding ring (on the right hand as it was with Lisa)....in the very last still photo we see on the video, I see no ring, clearly his right hand, no ring.
    Any chance....that whole baby dangle thing was a paid impostor. Perhaps they(whoever wanted to harm/set him up) saw this video 5 years earlier, and decided to elaborate on it. Does anyone know if Michael actually spoke about the incident? The correct incident. Perhaps when asked about it, he was thinking of this original baby-showing? The impostor was good, but, no ring?

Blessings Always!
    the video is with prince. the still is with blanket
    Just a thought.....

Blessings Always!
    the video is with prince. the still is with blanket

Ahhhhh....my bad, thanks suspiciousmind!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Aaand can someone put up the gallery of photos, too?
  • no problem <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • so if maybe michael is useing all of these tabloid outlets he told people not to trust to get out info he wants out what is the point he is trying to make? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    my brain hurts
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Sunflowers at :55

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    so if maybe michael is useing all of these tabloid outlets he told people not to trust to get out info he wants out what is the point he is trying to make? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    my brain hurts

Million dollar question.
    so if maybe michael is useing all of these tabloid outlets he told people not to trust to get out info he wants out what is the point he is trying to make? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    my brain hurts

Maybe the point is we are still paying attention to them....we still look to these tabloid trash reports as authentic news...so why not use them, we read them. We haven't learned a thing....we know his message of love, of peace etc......but, I think we still fall short of the mark: not to listen to tabloid.
    Just thinkin' out loud here........

Blessings!
  • if no source really reliable then why look to any of them? we know they all lie . so do we just need to be able to decern the lie from the truth ? what is a world like where you can not trust? whoa . think i just stumbled into michaels world <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • So 5 years later Michael just happens to be wearing the same coloured shirt.Coincidence, or is that what we are suppose to have noticed,seen as how this was unseen footage which has just come to light .Perhaps this was not what it seemed in 2002.Just maybe a paid imposter,as wishingstar wrote.Does anyone know if he discussed this on camera what actually happened in 2002,or was it just a press release for the media to swallow up?
    Cheers xxxooo