A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you MJonmind for your kind words and wishes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You loved my poem wow thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you and much love to you as well.

Mixed%20Flowers%20and%20a%20Bear.jpg

Hmmm of course BabyDoll there is still some cake <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ... LOL <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> never leave me alone with chocolate cake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i know this video is fairly depressing, but it's a reminder as to why we're keeping the faith. change is done when "we've had enough."

God Bless Pink. "we're not dumb and we're not blind"
    [youtube:o5act8ew]

• Thank you mjfansince4 for the reminder, you are right, change happens when we hit rock bottom. Here's a beautiful quote from one of my friends:

"The greatest glory in us is not that we never fail, it is about standing up every time we failed."

Fight_the_Good_Fight_by_circathomas05.jpg
    A Smile is Enough
    Sometimes I take the time to contemplate
    I quietly sit and meditate
    About the busy world and its coming fate
    I see souls trapped in the wheels of its machine
    Building their future from its engine
    Lives are lived, dreams fulfilled
    Silent pains, despairs unnoticed
    New hopes born, joyful moments promised
    Facing the darkness of the coming storm
    That cannot be grasped become it has no form
    I look above and ask
    What is my task?
    Destinies still to be accomplished
    Enemies to be vanquished
    Victory to be proclaimed, Peace to be established
    What must I do?
    I want to be part of this story
    Not for fame, nor for glory
    Just need to give a part of me...
    A voice inside is telling me
    Don't be afraid just be happy
    A simple smile is victory

One-Good-Deed-300x253.jpg
  • This was in my inbox - I subscribe to a website called Inner Michael. I thought I'd share this as a way of keeping the faith for ourselves too:

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey. But know that your soul called it forth to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
    Rev. B
    "One Wordsmith" at Inner Michael
    <!-- m -->http://www.innermichael.com/<!-- m -->
  • A Smile is Enough
    Sometimes I take the time to contemplate
    I quietly sit and meditate
    About the busy world and its coming fate
    I see souls trapped in the wheels of its machine
    Building their future from its engine
    Lives are lived, dreams fulfilled
    Silent pains, despairs unnoticed
    New hopes born, joyful moments promised
    Facing the darkness of the coming storm
    That cannot be grasped become it has no form
    I look above and ask
    What is my task?
    Destinies still to be accomplished
    Enemies to be vanquished
    Victory to be proclaimed, Peace to be established
    What must I do?
    I want to be part of this story
    Not for fame, nor for glory
    Just need to give a part of me...
    A voice inside is telling me
    Don't be afraid just be happy
    A simple smile is victory

One-Good-Deed-300x253.jpg

applause.gif

Whoooooo Hooooo! Awesome Sarahli...I love this poem sooo much!
    Ha ha BabyDoll <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> THANK YOU DEAR! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • didn't see this anywhere . thought this would be the best spot for it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... rformance/<!-- m -->
    didn't see this anywhere . thought this would be the best spot for it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... rformance/<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1yqlgbfe]

Thanks for sharing I loved it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the beginning made me cry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> this woman Kim Burrell has a beautiful and powerful voice.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i think this represents us pretty well.
    [youtube:276geyuq]
  • HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

valentines-day.jpg
    These two little ones are so beautiful and cute BabyDoll, they really are the representation of pure LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The path of love
    Let's walk together
    Despite the rain and the thunder
    Let's focus on the horizon
    For when we get closer we'll see with clear vision
    What has been waiting for us while we kept on believing
    Through unity and faith, we'll win

2zef39g.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Hi, everyone. I'm not so sure if most of you remember me, I didn't make much of an impression on the forum, but that's not a concern. I do check in and lurk every now and then. I still have some faith, but I don't let it consume my time so much, nor am I investigating... You're all wonderful for believing, new and older members both. I hope each of you are doing well and I wish happiness for all of you, and for Michael, wherever he may be. Always balance faith and reason. Let your heart and your mind become one, equal part of a whole, and never forget why you're all here. Try not to get caught up in the minuscule details; there's always a bigger picture, a bigger canvas, if you will. As for me, I'll continue to enjoy life, walk with love, and of course, listen to MJ's music. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Much love to everyone, take care of yourselves. Keep the faith, as will I, and I'll be with you guys at a distance.

Til next time,

Delphi~
    Hi, everyone. I'm not so sure if most of you remember me, I didn't make much of an impression on the forum, but that's not a concern. I do check in and lurk every now and then. I still have some faith, but I don't let it consume my time so much, nor am I investigating... You're all wonderful for believing, new and older members both. I hope each of you are doing well and I wish happiness for all of you, and for Michael, wherever he may be. Always balance faith and reason. Let your heart and your mind become one, equal part of a whole, and never forget why you're all here. Try not to get caught up in the minuscule details; there's always a bigger picture, a bigger canvas, if you will. As for me, I'll continue to enjoy life, walk with love, and of course, listen to MJ's music. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Much love to everyone, take care of yourselves. Keep the faith, as will I, and I'll be with you guys at a distance.

Til next time,

Delphi~

Hi Delphi <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's funny because yesterday (or the day before?) i think it was your birthday... and i told to myself "i wonder if Delphi is still a beLIEver?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and here you are! I'm happy to hear from you. God bless you and hope to hear from you soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bob Marley
    (whistling)
    Here's a little song i wrote,
    you might want to sing it note for note,
    don't worry, be happy

in every life we have some trouble,
    when you worry you make it double
    don't worry, be happy

dont worry be happy now
    dont worry be happy
    dont worry be happy
    dont worry be happy
    dont worry be happy
    aint got no place to lay your head,
    somebody came and took your bed,
    don't worry, be happy

the landlord say your rent is late,
    he may have to litagate,
    dont worry (small laugh) be happy,

look at me im happy,
    don't worry, be happy

i give you my phone number,
    when your worried, call me,
    i make you happy

don't worry, be happy

aint got no cash, aint got no style,
    aint got no gal to make you smile
    but don't worry, be happy

cos when you worry, your face will frown,
    and that will bring everybody down,
    so don't worry, be happy

don't worry, be happy now...

don't worry, be happy
    don't worry, be happy
    don't worry, be happy
    don't worry, be happy

now there this song i wrote
    i hope you you learned it note for note
    like good little children

dont worry be happy

listen to what i say
    in your life expect some trouble
    when you worry you make it double
    dont worry be happy
    be happy now

dont worry, be happy
    dont worry, be happy
    dont worry, be happy
    dont worry, be happy
    dont worry
    dont worry be happy
    don't worry, don't worry, don't do it,
    be happy,put a smile on your face,
    don't bring everybody down like this

don't worry, it will soon pass whatever it is,
    don't worry, be happy,
    i'm not worried
    img1-visualizeus-com-thumbs-09-08-01-love-words-see-from-the-eye-eyes-quote-text-ba3192c2cae12e48fb9%3Cbr%3Ed428d0a581fe1_h-jpg-beauty-eye-Love-heart-words-no-1-Misc-Hi-and-Hello-Couple-tags-sexy-przyja%C5%BA%C5%84-Images-of-Love-sayings-Monika-txt-text-comments-sandee-Thinkn-OF-U-love-LV-hearts-Quotes-Sayings-quotes-pics-Imagine_large.jpg
    tumblr_l2nmfk22181qaiyj9o1_400.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I love this thread!
  • on the lighter side

<!-- m -->http://www.godvine.com/More-Funny-and-U ... 3-292.html<!-- m -->
  • Thanking everyone from my heart for all of the lovely posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

cute%20baby.jpg

Revelation 21:4
    English Standard Version (©2001)
    He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
  • Thanking everyone from my heart for all of the lovely posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

cute%20baby.jpg

Revelation 21:4
    English Standard Version (©2001)
    He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

No Thank You for this LOVELY post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I want to squeeze that baby
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    The baby is gorgeous, can't wait to be a Grandma (many years from now I hope!). I adore babies and children, if I had no financial restraints I'd adopt a dozen kids today! But I'll make do with cute pics like that one as I don't think I'm going to win the Lottery. Probably because I don't enter. Life's enough of a lottery as it is in my book. I'm getting philosophical now, no more coffee! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Just dropping by to say hi! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

1782584155_60cceccf17.jpg
    I love those pics <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here mine to say hi for the day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCruM0-SzG3X-0WbXpLKE9DuGEC7lgN2odOk8kvAlKDtPj16c0