A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    serenity-prayer-and-sea-sunset1.jpg
  • I love those pics <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here mine to say hi for the day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCruM0-SzG3X-0WbXpLKE9DuGEC7lgN2odOk8kvAlKDtPj16c0

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I love this song...I heard they wrote this song in like 5 min...I could be wrong but that's what I heard.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This was in my inbox - I subscribe to a website called Inner Michael. I thought I'd share this as a way of keeping the faith for ourselves too:

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey. But know that your soul called it forth to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
    Rev. B
    "One Wordsmith" at Inner Michael
    <!-- m -->http://www.innermichael.com/<!-- m -->
    Amazing phenomenon happening all over the world! I can't get enough of Michaeling!
    Beautiful! Thank you!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    This was in my inbox - I subscribe to a website called Inner Michael. I thought I'd share this as a way of keeping the faith for ourselves too:

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey. But know that your soul called it forth to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
    Rev. B
    Amazing phenomenon happening all over the world! I can't get enough of Michaeling!
    Beautiful! Thank you!
    Beautiful. Here, here. The Archangel Within!
    [youtube:3vi5qsap]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Blessings and Peace,
    Rev. B
    Beautiful! Thank you!

AMEN!!! This says it all!!!! This is it!!! This is exactly what happened to me and I am so grateful that it did, so thank you Michael!!!! I'm so blessed that this also happened to my husband, and that I have him to share this experience with....our lives have been truly "Blessed"! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Sending you all the highest of LOVE vibrations!!!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This is so sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

tumblr_ljij0lGEqr1qdnlzlo1_500.jpg
  • MY L.O.V.E TO YOU ALL

jesus-christ-resurrection.jpg
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    [youtube:21hvox7a]
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

Blessings and Peace,
    Rev. B
    Beautiful! Thank you!

This is fantastic... I thought I was going mad! Now I know I have been going the other direction. The right one!
    THANKS for posting this.... It made my day! LOVE, L.O <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    2009autograph4.jpg
  • z203144992.jpg
    I love that quote, thank you for posting this.
  • childpraying.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />God will make a way<br />Where there seems to be no way<br />He works in ways we cannot see<br />He will make a way for me<br />He will be my guide<br />Hold me closely to His side<br />With love and strength<br />For each new day<br />He will make a way<br />He will make a way<br /><br />By a roadway in the wilderness<br />He'll lead me<br />And rivers in the desert will I see<br />Heaven and earth will fade<br />But His Word will still remain<br />He will do something new today<br />God will make a way<br />(Don Moen)<br /><br /><br />K.E.E.P.I.N.G 
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    [youtube:2mc90cse]

Don’t worry about Michae. He didn’t die. He went back to Saturn where people live to be 205!

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY STEVIE WONDER!!!

Stevie Wonder Saturn Lyrics:
    Packing my bags-going away
    To a place where the air is clean
    On saturn
    There's no sense to sit and watch the people die
    We don't fight our wars the way you do
    We put back all the things we use
    On Saturn
    There's no sense to keep on doing such crimes

There's no principles in what you say
    No direction in the things you do
    For your world is soon to come to a close
    Through the ages all great men have taught
    Truth and happiness just can't be bought-or sold
    Tell me why are you people so cold

I'm......
    Going back to Saturn where the rings all glow
    Rainbow, moonbeams and orange snow
    [ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/LaSU<!-- m --> ]
    On Saturn
    People live to be two hundred and five
    Going back to saturn where the people smile
    Don't need cars cause we've learn to fly
    On Saturn
    Just to live to us is our natural high

We have come here many times before
    To find your strategy to peace is war
    Killing helpless men, women and children
    That don't even know what they are dying for
    We can't trust you when you take a stand
    With a gun and Bible in your hand,
    With a cold expression on your face
    Saying give us what we want or we'll destroy

I'm......
    Going back to Saturn where the rings all glow
    Rainbow, moonbeams and orange snow
    On Saturn
    People live to be two hundred and five
    Going back to saturn where the people smile
    Don't need cars cause we've learn to fly
    On Saturn
    Just to live to us is our natural high
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    medscaleso20where27s20my20fucking20pony20fridge20magnet_129561919.jpg
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
    Thank you mjfansince4 for the reminder, you are right, change happens when we hit rock bottom. Here's a beautiful quote from one of my friends:

"The greatest glory in us is not that we never fail, it is about standing up every time we failed."

Fight_the_Good_Fight_by_circathomas05.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson is your friend?
    I did not know where to put this little story, I thought it was very insightful...so I put it here...

"An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The old man fixed the children with a firm stare. "This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied: "The one you feed.""
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So it has been quiet.
    Hoax train derailed?
    No!! Never!! Just shifting gears.
    Keep your head up and keep the faith.
    [youtube:2dcwzihb]
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I did not know where to put this little story, I thought it was very insightful...so I put it here...

"An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The old man fixed the children with a firm stare. "This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied: "The one you feed.""

chills
    "The Whole World Came Together

The young mother was ready for a few minutes of relaxation after a long and demanding day. However, her young daughter had other plans for her mother's time.

"Read me a story, Mom," the little girl requested. "Give Mommy a few minutes to relax and unwind. Then I'll be happy to read you a story," pleaded the mother.

The little girl was insistent that Mommy read to her now. With a stroke of genius, the mother tore off the back page of the magazine she was reading. It contained a full-page picture of the world. As she tore it into several pieces, Mom asked her daughter to put the picture together and then she would read her a story. Surely this would buy her considerable relaxing moments.

A short time later, the little girl announced the completion of her puzzle project. To her astonishment, she found the world picture completely assembled. When she asked her daughter how she managed to do it so quickly, the little girl explained that on the reverse side of the page was the picture of a little girl. "You see, Mommy, when I got the little girl together, the whole world came together."

Each of us has the responsibility to put our world together. It starts by getting ourselves put together. We can become better parents, friends, spouses, employees, and employers. The first step is changing our attitude."
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030