Linda Hood Sigmund's website update

linda_jesse.jpg

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->
Scroll down, it's under updates from Sunday, November 7, 2010.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So the DNA case is going to go ahead even though Eliza now doesn't want it to? I wonder what that "something will take place to stop these proceedings" will be. Can't Eliza just stop it or is it too far along for that? Elvis doesn't want to BAM obviously but I never thought he wanted to, although it might take the heat off of Michael if everyone knew they both faked their deaths. This is definitely an interesting development.
  • msn-shocked-emoticon-02.gif

More chaos!

If Jesse/Elvis doesn't support the case, would have been Jesse/Elvis himself who opposed to Eliza...?
    We know that the opposer remained unknown.....
    There are no other known heirs of Vernon Presley.
    Well..... there is still one.....
    I'm just playing the devil's advocate a little bit.... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward?? How else will she prove it??

And what was TS on about this case for then??
  • What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward??
    So the DNA case is going to go ahead even though Eliza now doesn't want it to?

Don't confuse Linda Hood Sigmund with Eliza Presley.

Linda Hood Sigmund is the lady who has the website about Elvis/Jesse, and in her update she says she no longer supports Eliza's ongoing case.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward??

Linda Hood Sigmund is the lady who has the website about Elvis/Jesse, and in her update she says she no longer supports Eliza's ongoing case.

Thanks Mo, that's exactly what I did! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    So I guess we'll have to get Eliza updates elsewhere if this Linda isn't going to post any more news on it.
    What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward??

Oh ok thanks Mo

Phew...
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    If Jesse/Elvis doesn't support the case, and if he is really Elvis I still wonder why Linda has a website online because she really believes Elvis Presley is alive.
    If he would be in danger because of the DNA why in the hell did Linda put him in danger making 54 pages of Elvis stuff that should prove he is alive???
    Who is putting who in danger?
    Linda Or Eliza?
    Or is Linda fooled around for many years by some guy that made her think he is Elvis?
    Would be a sick game....?
    Hope TS doesn'nt play that game....
    Does he?
    Nothings suprises me anymore these days...
    Who is it....
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Something strange is going on here. This court case is not new (this is even the second court since 2008) and Linda says she spoke to "Jesse" at least back in May of 2010. She did support it until recently, and all of a sudden she won't anymore. That sounds as if someone is trying to silence her. I think I read on her site once that she received threatening e-mails before (on different matters). This combined with the strange motion filed by the EPE lawyer Bradley who doesn't seem to be representing Lisa Marie, makes me go hmmmm... I also remember Linda's weird behaviour with deleting/moving a page to which TS redirected. Makes me wonder if Linda is talking to Elvis or "Jesse" if you get what I mean. Like there are fake MJ's on the net, I am sure there could be a fake Jesse as well. I found this on some Elvis sites and I made screenshots without documenting what site it was from, maybe some here recognize the lay-outs?

elvis05.jpg

Here is a screen from a comment that says that Eliza is not in contact with "Jesse Presley" anymore, but we know she is still in contact with her brother.

elvis21.jpg

Makes me think that Linda might be fooled. Maybe she did once have contact with the real deal, but a fake intervened? As we all know from this hoax, it's hard to filter the legits from the trolls. If it is someone that was sent by those who don't want the truth out, I am sure a fake could be very convincing. All I know is that someone is seriously harassing Eliza on Twitter: <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/jessepresley<!-- m --> and that someone is opposing her case without representing a legal heir, since it's most likely not LMP. Seems like some people are trying everything to make Eliza look bad and back out. If Eliza wasn't telling the truth and she did not really have the DNA - why try to silence her? Why try to knock her case out of court by any means? Even if that means filing something illegally? Like I said, it makes me go hmmmm...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

BY the way Eliza has linked this to her blog ..

HI Eliza!

<!-- m -->http://elizapresley.blogspot.com/2010/11/hmmmm.html<!-- m -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

Something strange is going on here. This court case is not new (this is even the second court since 2008) and Linda says she spoke to "Jesse" at least back in May of 2010. She did support it until recently, and all of a sudden she won't anymore. That sounds as if someone is trying to silence her. I think I read on her site once that she received threatening e-mails before (on different matters). This combined with the strange motion filed by the EPE lawyer Bradley who doesn't seem to be representing Lisa Marie, makes me go hmmmm... I also remember Linda's weird behaviour with deleting/moving a page to which TS redirected. Makes me wonder if Linda is talking to Elvis or "Jesse" if you get what I mean. Like there are fake MJ's on the net, I am sure there could be a fake Jesse as well. I found this on some Elvis sites and I made screenshots without documenting what site it was from, maybe some here recognize the lay-outs?

elvis05.jpg

Here is a screen from a comment that says that Eliza is not in contact with "Jesse Presley" anymore, but we know she is still in contact with her brother.

elvis21.jpg

Makes me think that Linda might be fooled. Maybe she did once have contact with the real deal, but a fake intervened? As we all know from this hoax, it's hard to filter the legits from the trolls. If it is someone that was sent by those who don't want the truth out, I am sure a fake could be very convincing. All I know is that someone is seriously harassing Eliza on Twitter: <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/jessepresley<!-- m --> and that someone is opposing her case without representing a legal heir, since it's most likely not LMP. Seems like some people are trying everything to make Eliza look bad and back out. If Eliza wasn't telling the truth and she did not really have the DNA - why try to silence her? Why try to knock her case out of court by any means? Even if that means filing something illegally? Like I said, it makes me go hmmmm...

it seems these screen shots are from <!-- m -->http://www.elviscommunity.com/<!-- m -->

the posts on this side look the same

the home page does not open atm for me but here is a link to a different post (different member) so you can see similarities

<!-- m -->http://www.elviscommunity.com/service/d ... 851&ac=new<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks Forst!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hmm did i see a thread not long ago in regards to eliza needing funding help for the case? or am i delusional.perhaps linda hood does not approve.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Well, it seems Linda has also deleted her post of Nov. 1, which stated that it looked like the case would be going to trial and that a scheduling conference was set for Nov. 30. I can't remember the exact words, but it also said something to the effect that she would no longer be involved with the case or post anything else about it.
    <!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked some questions about why I do not support the court case, why Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case, am I sure that I am still in touch with the real Elvis Presley, why is the court case not within his approval while my web site is, etc.

I will state very briefly here a few answers...but I will not air "dirty laundry" here about this case nor why Elvis/Jesse does not support the case.

His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009. If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA. I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.

You may recall, if you were visiting my web site back last year, that I did remove my pages regarding the party involved and the case from my site rather abruptly.

I only continued to post the court updates and Attorney Andy Mayoras's blog comments about the case on my web site because I knew that the proceedings would eventually substantiate myself and my web site.

Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse's DNA, I feel that I and the truth which I tell on my web site have been sufficiently evidenced. No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof...by allowing the conference to convene on Nov. 30th to begin setting a trial date.

Therefore, I will no longer update anything about this case on my web site. I have been torn about even mentioning this case in the manner in which I have because Elvis/Jesse asked that I remove ALL concerning the party in the case from my web site...which I did. I knew how interested my visitors were in anything that would prove that my site is the truth...so I shared the little that I did.

Secondly, can anyone visiting my web site (and viewing all of the evidence, copies of actual letters to me from Elvis, my 54 pages of evidence...time after time documenting that I am telling the truth) seriously think that I am so dumb that after 18 years of contact, I would not know if the real Elvis has stopped being my friend and being in touch with me on the phone and in writing??? Get a grip people!!

You may not like me, you may be jealous of me, you may not like the truth about the lack of support for the court case...on and on as to your reasons for not believing me. But, I can assure everyone that I am neither naive, dumb, nor dishonest. My web site speaks volumes about me and the truth.

The man I am in touch with to this very day, the man who called me several times to check on my recovery from my recent surgery and sent me two gifts for my recent birthday IS ABSOLUTELY ELVIS PRESLEY...the very same man with whom I first became acquainted in 1992. Absolutely nothing about our friendship has changed...we still discuss the same things with references to the past, inquiries about the well being of my husband and our little dog (by name). NO, there are not two Jesse's, there are not two Elvis's...there are fakes, frauds and imposters who muddy the waters and lead others astray.

When Elvis/Jesse spoke with me in October, 2009, after he made his position on the case, etc. very clear to me. I offered to remove my web site and he told me no, that I could keep my web site. He has many times since then reaffirmed to me that he supports me 100% and that he would do anything he could to help me. I have asked nothing of him and I don't intend to. The only things I have asked of him is his permission to display some things and his approval for some of the info which I have on my site. I do very frequently print off pages from my site and send to him for his enjoyment and his opinion. He knows that if there is one word on my site which he does not like, that I will remove any and all content with just one word from him.

He also knows that if he changes his mind and wants me to take my web site down that it will be gone IMMEDIATELY. That, by the way, is the only reason that I will ever take it down. Even if there comes a time, when I no longer add to it nor update it, it will stand for at least three years. I have paid for that in advance. But, if Elvis/Jesse wants it gone, I will forfeit my money and delete the entire web site the moment he asks me to do so.

As for the reason that he opposes the court case while supporting my web site. The reason is really quite simple and obvious...aside from the fact that he and I are very close friends.

I can post the truth on my web site until doomsday and never actually PROVE that he is alive to the point that it will intrude on his personal life nor place him in any danger. As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE WORD ON MY WEB SITE WHICH COULD EVER LEAD ANYONE TO FIND HIM. I know public people that everyone would recognize if I were to mention their names who are currently in contact with Elvis/Jesse but I will NEVER, under any circumstances mention the name of one single individual who is currently in touch with him...public person nor private person. He will never be exposed nor tracked down via my web site.

Take note that Orion the singer, Jimmy Ellis, has passed away. Shelby Singleton the producer of the Orion records has passed away. The whole ORION the singer connection to Elvis himself ended way back in 1982.

Orion Pictures went bankrupt and their film library was bought up by MGM. Again, that is all in the past.

You will NEVER see one word on my web site concerning Elvis/Jesse's current life...NONE WHATSOVER.

Therefore, my web site is a source of enlightenment and enjoyment to his fans, a means for me to disprove the lies told about me after the book was published and a means for me to stand up and defend Elvis/Jesse against the trash that has been put out there over the years about Elvis and then about Jesse and his book.

Elvis, did not owe one single word of explanation to anyone about what he did, why he did it, nor even one word that he is still alive today. I count myself the most blessed person in the world that he has chosen and allowed me to be his trusted friend. That is a God given honor and blessing to me. I treasure it with all of my heart and soul.

However, on the other hand, the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse. The DNA already proves that. It will expose him and his family. it has already caused him some personal private problems which break my heart for him. It is being done in spite of the fact that he asked that it be stopped. The extent to which this case may go is a disgrace. A ruthless attempt to prove a point to the ultimate culmination of fame and money.

These above statements are all absolutely the truth and will be my final comments on any of this. I hope this will settle some of these questions once and for all. It should certainly be appreciated by everyone involved that I am taking the high road about all of this and refusing to air "dirty laundry" about anyone involved.

Truthfully yours,

Linda Hood Sigmon

Chappie
  • During the last couple of weeks I have given this whole issue a lot of thought. I'm going around in cicles and therefor I decided to post my remaining questions. Since Eliza has an account here and I assume she is watching this thread since she tweeted a blog link with the link to this thread on it 2 days ago, I would really appreciate an answer from her personally. Eliza, if you rather not answer in public you are free to drop me an email. My email address is listed on the contact section of this website.

When reading Andrew Maroyas blogs again I couldn't help but notice that the titles of all his blogs except for one are referring to Eliza's case as an "Is Elvis Presley alive?" case. These blogs refer to the evidence as Elvis being alive more than to Vernon being Eliza's biological father. I understand that it's only logical to conclude that Elvis must be alive by going by the DNA evidence, but nevertheless I always thought it was to prove that Vernon is Eliza's biological father and that this would initially proves that Elvis is alive.

I completely understand Eliza's search for her biological father, I think we all want to know where we came from. Therefor she must have been overjoyed when the DNA results came in, showing that her biological father could be no one else but Vernon Presley. I have watched numerous documentaries of people in search of their biological parents, and all said that finding that parent (if still alive) or receiving the results of a DNA test gave them peace at heart, and that is where their journeys ended. They were at peace and satisfied with finally finding that long lost parent and they felt complete.

Eliza's journey didn't end here, in fact is was just the beginning. She then successfully sued (based on the DNA evindence) to re-open the Estate of Vernon Presley to prove that Vernon was her father. According to Andrew Maroyas that alone was a big accomplishment, because no Presley Estate had ever been reopened, despite the number of people claiming to be related to Elvis.

So, next to DNA evidence Eliza now also had a court ruling which already proved she is Vernon Presley's daughter, because if the court would have had doubts about her DNA evidence, Vernon's Estate would never have been re-opened.

Again, Eliza's journey didn't come to an end, as in August 2009 she filed a Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship. The complaint, provided by Andrew Mayoras at <!-- m -->http://probatelitigation.typepad.com/fi ... plaint.pdf<!-- m --> states under "II. FACTS" that:
    2. The Plaintiff would show to this Court, through the attached DNA test results that she is the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley, who died on the 26th day of June, 1979, a citizen and resident of Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.

3. The Plaintiff would show to this Court, through the attached DNA test results, that she is the half-sister of Elvis A Presley.

10. Eliza A. Presley is the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley, and is entitled to be recognized as his daughter, and should be determined by this Court, through the attached DNA test results, that she is the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-Sister of Elvis A. Presley.

Eliza is not only asking to be recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon, but specifically also asks to be recognized as the half sister of Elvis as well. To me it seems only logical that once she is recognized as Vernon's daughter, she is automatically recognized as Elvis' half sister, so why ask specifically to be recognized as the half sister of Elvis as well?

Further on in the complain we read under
    "lll. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
    WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff asks for the following relief:"
    B. That Eliza A. Presley be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley;

D. That the attachments of the DNA results be placed under seal until process issues and the matter is before the Court.

Again we see that she is asking to be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley, but also she is asking to have the DNA results to be sealed until process issues and the matter is before the Court.

Wouldn't these DNA results, together with the court ruling to re-open the Estate of Vernon Presley, be enough evidence to prove the world she is Vernon Presley's biological daughter? She didn't she go public with that, in fact she asked the court to have the DNA results to be sealed. There is nothing left to inherit from Vernon, so why is there such need for recognition by a court, which she basically already got when Vernon's Estate was re-opened? Why is there such a need to be recognized by the entire world as Vernon's biological daughter?

There has been a lot of talk about Eliza being entitled to having Vernon Presley's body exhumed once the court recognizes her as his biological daughter. There has also been a lot of talk about Vernon actually being exhumed once the court has officially recognized her as his daughter. BUT, since in her complaint she is asking to be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley, wouldn't that also entitle her to request for exhumation of Elvis Presley's body?

It doesn't take much imagination to visualize the consequences of Elvis Presley's grave being opened and finding anything but Elvis' body in that casket... The world would not believe Elvis Presley is indeed alive without opening that grave. It looks like that's exactly what Andrew Mayoras was referring to when he wrote:
    So if you're one of the thousands of fans visiting Graceland today to pay tribute to the late Elvis Presley, take lots of pictures. This may be the last anniversary that you have a reason to visit the gravesite.

To cut a long story short - I would really like to know what this court case it really about:

a) Being recognized as Vernon Presley's biological daughter,
    b) Being recognized as Elvis Presley's half sister,
    c) Proving that Elvis Presley is still alive.

WHAT IF:

There is something else that keeps bugging me. For years there has been a lot of talk about Lisa Marie Presley possibly not being Elvis Presley's biological daughter. We know Lisa Marie lives abroad and therefor can not be forced to submit a DNA sample. What if...she hightailed it because her DNA sample would be lacking the genetic markings of Elvis' mother, showing that she is indeed not Elvis' biological daughter but Vernon's? That would make Eliza (once recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon and the half sister of Elvis) and Lisa Marie half sisters, and since they are the closest living next of kins of Elvis Presley, they would both be heirs of Elvis Presley...

This last paragraph is pure speculation, but it keeps nagging in my head.
  • I'd love that Eliza will reply to the questions above beacuse those stuffs are bugging me too.. and I have a question as well.... she wrote this in her last tweet:
    "NEVER HAS MY BROTHER CONTACTED MYSELF VIA MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASK, REQUEST OR ORDER ME TO DISCONTINUE AND/OR WITHDRAW FROM MY COURT CASE. NOT WHILE IT WAS FILED IN PROBATE COURT OR SINCE IT HAS BEEN FILED IN CHANCERY COURT. UNLESS OR UNTIL HE DOES, I SHALL CONTINUE TO ASSERT MY RIGHT TO DO SO. "
    BUT has she never asked his approval to use his DNA...?
    The Twitter talk between Eliza and Jesse.
    I dont know if they are for real but who is playing with who?
    Who is it?
    It's internet Sweety..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/twitter-talk-from-eliza-and-jesse/

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/emails-from-eliza/
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    That is some very good thinking Mo. I hope you get a reply from her on this. What Andrew Mayoras said about it possibly being the last year to visit was VERY interesting. Curiouser and curiouser....
  • The Twitter talk between Eliza and Jesse.
    I dont know if they are for real but who is playing with who?
    Who is it?
    It's internet Sweety..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/twitter-talk-from-eliza-and-jesse/

http://cockoonest.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/emails-from-eliza/

After reading those links I wonder who was fooled by a "troll"............. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I happened to notice in the court documents there is always the sign @ used for the word at.
    I don't know about you guys but I never use that @ for the word at and i assume that is also not normal for the website of a court.
    Since when are they using the @ sign in their documents?

http://elizapresley.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/elizaapresley

DECEMBER 14, 2010 @ 1:30PM HELLO EVERYONE, DUE TO A SERIOUS ILLNESS IN THE FAMILY, MY ATTORNEY WAS FORCED TO http://tl.gd/6tqnov

SET FOR SCHEDULING CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 30, 2010 @ 1:30

SCHEDULING CONFERENCE RESET FOR DECEMBER 14, 2010 @ 1:30 P.M.

And If you look at the blog i posted before which should be prove of emails Eliza send to a Jesse Troll you will notice she will use the @ sign a lot.
    So who is fooling who?
    Its all about TCB or?

Hmmmm does she have a new job as court desk clerk?
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie
  • I understand what you're talking about, but there's something in your post that I have been thinking about the past couple of weeks:

I'm sorry, but I think it will take a little bit more than a court ruling in Eliza's favor regarding her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship for the Elvis Presley Estate to get in trouble.

First of all - in case of exhumation, an empty casket or a casket holding a dummy wouldn't automatically being considered of Elvis still being alive. The Elvis Presley Estate, Lisa Marie Presley & Priscilla Presley could simply say they had Elvis buried in "a place with no name" or even worse, that his body was cremated.

Second - I don't think a court ruling in Eliza's favor regarding her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship will automatically bring trouble to the Elvis Presley Estate. Someone will have to start a lawsuit against the the Elvis Presley Estate and file the Eliza Presley court ruling as evidence. As you said the Elvis Presley Estate still earns around $50 million a year, and there's no way they will give up on that just like that, they will fight that suit in every way they can.

Highly plausible scenario: They will demand a new DNA swap from Jesse. The last one was taken in 2008, they can say he could have passed away in the meanwhile. Do you think the Elvis Presley Estate would accept DNA on an envelop, sent in by mail? I don't think so... They would demand a swap being taken from Jesse by an expert, and they will probably demand that witnesses from the Estate be present when that happens.

Now, according to TS:
    Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Do you think that what I described above is going to happen? I have serious doubts about that when Jesse wants to remain in privacy. So unless Jesse is willing to reveal himself, how is someone (besides the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive) going to literally prove that Elvis is alive and cause the Elvis Presley Estate trouble?
  • I think it will take some very drastic steps to prove to the world that Elvis Presley didn't die that day in 1977. I think it will take more than a court ruling on Eliza's case and a possible exhumation of the 'body'. In fact there already is a court ruling proving that Elvis is alive, because if the court would have had doubts about Eliza's DNA evidence Vernon's Estate would never have been re-opened. Fact is that that didn't make headlines, it was and still is widely ignored.

Let me make myself very clear - I'm not being pessimistic here, nor am I questioning the authenticity of Eliza's evidence. I'm just being realistic.

Simply think back of Michael Jackson's trial and the opinion of the general public about it. Just because the media shoved BS down people's throats about that case the general opinion is still that he molested children, despite of being acquitted of all charged. That court verdict was broadcasted world wide and published in every newspaper all over the world, yet still people appear on TV and write stories in newspapers, magazines and on the internet airing their totally biased and far from the truth slandering stories about the accusations Michael Jackson faced and was acquitted of by a court of law. The of clearing Michael Jackson's name is an ongoing battle.

The people here on these boards are able to form their opinion regarding the "Elvis is alive" case based on scientific evidence, but the people in general are gullible and unable to do that. I'm having a hard time believing that they will simply accept a final court ruling in Eliza's case or even an empty casket as evidence that Elvis is still alive. They still go by "Seeing is believing". They will want and will need to see Elvis in order to accept the truth of him being alive. Compare it to this hoax - very few people accept the evidence of Michael Jackson being alive, the majority of people we talk to think we're loonies and say they will believe us when they see him again, despite all the evidence we present them with.

Therefor I would not just say that when that final court ruling is presented the Elvis fans will feel screwed by the Elvis Presley Estate or by Elvis, and that the sales will not even come close to $50 million the following year. People won't change their minds overnight because of a piece of paper after being fed lies about Elvis' death for 33 years. It will take a whole lot more than that, jus as it takes a whole lot more than a court verdict to vindicate Michael Jackson.
  • Another thing that is bugging me is the effect that the case would have on Jesse life.
    Linda wrote that Elvis/Jesse doesn't support the case and he has already had troubles because of it.
    Now let imagine what will be the consequences if Eliza will finally prove that Elvis is alive.. Maybe a local newspaper will report the news and will publish Jesse picture, maybe someone who sees Jesse everyday, and 'till that moment doesn't know that he is indeed Elvis, will sell his story to a major newspaper or to a television… and let the snowball effect begin! and also the hunt man!
    TS wrote:
    Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).
    And as far as Linda wrote, Jesse doesn't want it at all...
    I don't know why he hoaxed his death, maybe he feared for his life, maybe someone wanted (or wants) him dead, but now I can only imagine what kind of huge problems this case will cause to him and maybe to his safety…
    Do you think that if Eliza had asked to Jesse his approval to use his DNA he would have given her it? I don't think so…. and maybe that's why the lawyer wrote this line on his blog:
    " But Jesse was there to help (whether intentionally or not)"
    Another option is that maybe Jesse gave her his DNA intentionally and he didn’t think that Eliza would have pushed the case so far.. but he might have thought that Eliza would have only discovered the truth about his father and not involve the ‘Elvis being alive’ thing in her case..
  • Who in the Presley Family is needing our prayers ? Illness in Presley Family, okay, but who ? Can you tell me that, please ?Who is ill that the court case has been cancelled till Nov 14th?