I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Every night, I keep having these strange dreams that the whole Jackson family is reading what we post and they have to choose on person to *spy* on for an amount of time and it's me. You know that glass that be on CSI (where people can see you, but you can't see them)? Well, like, it's hard to explain but, they can *find* me wherever I am and they constantly watch me. Then one day, when I'm just totally stressed out, Michael sends me a PM and says it's him and not to tell anyone. And I'm like "Yeah, right. Proof it!" Then he takes picutes of me and send them to me in a PM and I'm about to die. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. And he tells me to not tell anyone. (((Parts I cannot mention))) And later on in my dream, I'm going everywhere with the kids, like to the movies, ect. And I'm on TMZ and Lopez Tonight (not Oprah; all she does is talk and talk and talk about crap and crap and crap) and that's how far the dreams have gotten. And it's the same one every night. The rest of it I would have to daydream. I'm losing my mind, beLIEvers! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

xoxo reason

Comments

• "THAT GLASS THAT BE"..LOL
    IN THE DREAM WORLD, THIS USUALLY MEANS THAT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS, THAT IS WHY THE TERM "ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS" IS VERY WELL POPULAR!
    SO THEY ARE NOT SPYING ON YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ON TMZ OR LOPEZ TONIGHT..LOL, SO YOU CAN TAKE A BREATHER NOW!
    IN THE DREAM WORLD, THIS USUALLY MEANS THAT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS, THAT IS WHY THE TERM "ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS" IS VERY WELL POPULAR!
    SO THEY ARE NOT SPYING ON YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ON TMZ OR LOPEZ TONIGHT..LOL, SO YOU CAN TAKE A BREATHER NOW!
    But they won't go away!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CONTINUE TO THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU SLEEP!
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    i have these dreams too, i believe it is a subconscious matter.

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CONTINUE TO THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU SLEEP!
    Let's see, Michael *died* in June 2009, I found this site in January. I joined in April. It's now November... . In all, I'll say I've been having MJ dreams for about 15 months. The other 2 are personal (kinda, sorta, not really, yeah, I guess so.) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well, for the situation you're having, I would suggest learning how to "lucid dream". It means that you can tell you're dreaming, but you don't wake up, and you can CONTROL you're dreams, too!! Yeah, you heard me right! The video is below, if you want:

[youtube:2sl05x9o]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, for the situation you're having, I would suggest learning how to "lucid dream". It means that you can tell you're dreaming, but you don't wake up, and you can CONTROL you're dreams, too!! Yeah, you heard me right! The video is below, if you want:

[youtube:3ue2ktb9]

Just saw this post.

I think this thread is perfect to go on with dreams.
  • these dream threads keep turning into nightmares <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    these dream threads keep turning into nightmares <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you cracked me up here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Talking about dreams. Prince, the singer, shows up lately <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and he is postive that MJ is no longer with us <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I don´t understand why this back and forwards. To me, M is alive, no idea why getting this person telling me he is no longer with us. Ah, and the funny part of it, I keep giving as a present red fleece blankets to friends <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    May this dream thread live long and prosper. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • May this dream thread live long and prosper. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

here let's get it on track. take the virtual hand of the member next to you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if you don't feel like joining in then please offer a moment of silence. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    All Mighty God we come to you seeking your wisdom and guidance in this manner of revelation. We ask that you would guide and direct in this area . We ask that you would teach us in this and that you will protect from frivilousness and arragance on our parts . Help us to seek you in this persuit and to be diligent in finding truth and in treating each other in the way that you would have us do, as Michael lead by the example given to all of us by The Lord Jesus Christ.
    and all those who will say
    AMEN

maybe i am being rather corny in the eyes of some but i felt the need. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN
    Tonight I dreamed with many players, but just remember and not very clearly, one, and was LMP. MJ was there as well, in the backround but like a hologram <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . She kept telling at the air "we are best friends", "we know all about each other", but very calmed.

A lot of papers were on the coffee table, a lot, a big mess but in order. I just kept lurking and hoping they would not noticed me there. I though the situation was too private and didn´t want to know more, but somehow they knew that I and more people where there, but quiet, just waiting to receive "an order", like if we were working.

Just ma 2 cents <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Tonight I dreamed with many players, but just remember and not very clearly, one, and was LMP. MJ was there as well, in the backround but like a hologram <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . She kept telling at the air "we are best friends", "we know all about each other", but very calmed.

A lot of papers were on the coffee table, a lot, a big mess but in order. I just kept lurking and hoping they would not noticed me there. I though the situation was too private and didn´t want to know more, but somehow they knew that I and more people where there, but quiet, just waiting to receive "an order", like if we were working.

Just ma 2 cents <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

the holgram thing makes me think of the fact that both lisa and debbie spoke of two michaels the one they know and the one the world sees or something to that effect. hmm
    I just scanned the TS update thread and it turned in to an Elvis/ MJ FBI talk.
    I saw a lot of papers on the coffee table and felt uncomfortable, did not want to know more.

IDK if can be related, but made me think once again.

Now that you mention Debbie. where is she?, and, what about Grace R.?
  • "Gema&quot wrote:
    I just scanned the TS update thread and it turned in to an Elvis/ MJ FBI talk.
    I saw a lot of papers on the coffee table and felt uncomfortable, did not want to know more.

IDK if can be related, but made me think once again.

Now that you mention Debbie. where is she?, and, what about Grace R.?[/quote]
    perhaps they are part of the finale
    Back to dream land <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is a mish mash as usual, so I´ll just point out to the M related part of it.

I get to see 80´s MJ Victory era, like this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1q5ba-bIHzoZOihs8Qv8DQwwcz_r7nH7jnn7eVgNy6_jE2vhkOA

But with the TII clothes (I call this set the Archangel´s set)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX0YZOZ6oXXDg-hFNwhRR2yuniCbCtKW4slbQDwXZxew6MI7hgZw

(I call this set with those colours the Archangel´s set
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAP7kXMvYDPF6_F-6d6fah7eo6Ol6E7jgA6cpEl2oGVNgJlhkZ)

He is performing, training some dance steps. Again, a lot of papers, this time on the stage, but I get to see that they are blank.

I do not ask the question I am thinking about but somehow I get the answer to my question, like if M knew I was there and could read my mind.
    So, he answers to me meantime he dances stepping on the blank papers: -"The colours represent the beginning of a new jorney", - "from Victory to TII I am free and reunited with you all, with my brothers"- "don´t call me Michael, I am not"

I try to talk but I can´t, this time I am the hologram <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MJ can´t see me but knows I am there and keeps talking. The rest he said to me I can´t remember.
  • Back to dream land <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is a mish mash as usual, so I´ll just point out to the M related part of it.

I get to see 80´s MJ Victory era, like this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1q5ba-bIHzoZOihs8Qv8DQwwcz_r7nH7jnn7eVgNy6_jE2vhkOA

But with the TII clothes (I call this set the Archangel´s set)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX0YZOZ6oXXDg-hFNwhRR2yuniCbCtKW4slbQDwXZxew6MI7hgZw

(I call this set with those colours the Archangel´s set
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAP7kXMvYDPF6_F-6d6fah7eo6Ol6E7jgA6cpEl2oGVNgJlhkZ)

He is performing, training some dance steps. Again, a lot of papers, this time on the stage, but I get to see that they are blank.

I do not ask the question I am thinking about but somehow I get the answer to my question, like if M knew I was there and could read my mind.
    So, he answers to me meantime he dances stepping on the blank papers: -"The colours represent the beginning of a new jorney", - "from Victory to TII I am free and reunited with you all, with my brothers"- "don´t call me Michael, I am not"

I try to talk but I can´t, this time I am the hologram <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> MJ can´t see me but knows I am there and keeps talking. The rest he said to me I can´t remember.
    nothing on the papers makes me think no contracts.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I had a vivid dream before waking suddenly this morning where my husband came into the room where I am glued to the computer screen. He pulls up a chair saying he had to come in to get to spend any time with me. He told me that he had finished the renovations on the house and I replied I didn't realize we were doing any. When I woke up I realized that maybe, just maybe I spend way too much time here and I should lead a more balanced life. I asked myself the question 'will I change my behaviour since my subconscious is speaking to me?' And my reply came straight back 'absolutely not' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    nothing on the papers makes me think no contracts.

A lot of papers all over, a mess, but nothing written on them. Also, they way of saying
    "I am not MJ" connected with blank papers makes me think of amnesia of some sort.

Remembering the best of memories would tell you who you are if you lost those memories.
    I had a vivid dream before waking suddenly this morning where my husband came into the room where I am glued to the computer screen. He pulls up a chair saying he had to come in to get to spend any time with me. He told me that he had finished the renovations on the house and I replied I didn't realize we were doing any. When I woke up I realized that maybe, just maybe I spend way too much time here and I should lead a more balanced life. I asked myself the question 'will I change my behaviour since my subconscious is speaking to me?' And my reply came straight back 'absolutely not' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nothing on the papers makes me think no contracts.

A lot of papers all over, a mess, but nothing written on them. Also, they way of saying
    "I am not MJ" connected with blank papers makes me think of amnesia of some sort.

Remembering the best of memories would tell you who you are if you lost those memories.

idk gema. seems the only way to know about dreams is when something actually manifest. that is why all of the egypt stuff jumped out at me when things began to happen there.(need a worried smiley here). i have wondered from time to time about a possible emotional breakdown on his part. someone else told me about a dream once with michael somewhere and murry was there i think with his family and was saying something to them that if they were not goin to protect him then he was (meaning michael) .don't know if that is word for word but the main idea of it.
    as i have said before i don't dream of michael much. i have only had those moments about the really light makeup. but just recently there are some indications of him younger wearing the more military garb and his skin is black. come to think of it seems he is smiling that big smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    IDK either. My mind is preset to understand dreams in other context, what dreams are per se.

I agree, the Egypt, Bahrain, Middle East dreams and visions have been very curious. Also dreams with water and forest devastations or with war like undertones.
    At some point I got really worried <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Still I don´t understand why those "hints" were given to us through the image of Michael. That is a mystery.

I have been told that who really came in dreams was "God" or "Jesus" using MJ as the "messenger". This perspective is hard for me to accept as you all know.

Imo, if animals can feel and sense a disaster coming, we humans also can in some way. Let´s call it "gut feeling" that manifests meanwhile we are a sleep and when our logic is shutted down.