Michael loses his car - just some fun!

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
This is funny and Michael is so gracious as always

[youtube:mv16zs35]

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aw too cute! Poor Michael. Leave him alone people! Did you see that crowd following him? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He's so sweet
  • Aw too cute! Poor Michael. Leave him alone people! Did you see that crowd following him? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He's so sweet

I know he is adorable. Some of the fans shouted to move away and not touch him
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Even though you can tell he just wants to get out of there, I love how he takes the time to sign his autograph for those who want it. Such a kind heart. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Even though you can tell he just wants to get out of there, I love how he takes the time to sign his autograph for those who want it. Such a kind heart. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know always so gracious and a sweetheart. The world needs many more men like him
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    haha aw i hate that feeling. i can never remember where i park my car and i end up walking around the parking lot for 3 minutes. eventually i have to start pressing the lock button and follow the beep. how sad is that? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

i'm glad the fans stepped it up to protect him from the pap. i hope he sees there are people out there to protect him and not hurt him.