SAD NIGHT......

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
SORRY FOR THIS NEW,UGLY TOPIC.....
THIS IS A SAD NIGHT,A SO DARK NIGHT!!
IT'S BETTER TO SAY IT IS A SAD PERIOD,FOR ME....
EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE SO DIFFICULT.....
SORRY FOR THESE WORDS.
L.O.V.E.

*LUNA*

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hello Luna

By the way I love your name!

We can all feel low sometimes and I just want you to know that we are a family as far as I'm concerned and I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Lots of love to you

HUGS

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aww, cheer up, Luna! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hugs!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    hug.gif
    its_going_to_be_okay_card-p137441787455630964tdn0_210.jpg
  • Dear Luna,

It's always the darkest before dawn.....(hug)

I hope things get better for you

4128397948_d4fb7e6893_z-300x191.jpg
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    THANK YOU TO ALL FOR THE LOVING WORDS...... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

*LUNA*
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Luna, hope your feeling better today.
  • Luna, today is dark for me. I woke up with a feeling of doom hanging over me. I hope you are better. It doesn't last always. This is one of my favorite songs and today, it expresses exactly how I feel; like its a total eclipse and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it but go with the flow until all the gloom is washed away. It will come in time. But for now the gloom is simply, unmistakably sitting on my heart and baby, it's "sizzling" <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Missing you much MJ.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhfmg_bonnie-tyler-total-eclipse-of-the-h
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Sending love and hugs to both of you. Hope the sadness lifts very soon.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    Luna, today is dark for me. I woke up with a feeling of doom hanging over me. I hope you are better. It doesn't last always. This is one of my favorite songs and today, it expresses exactly how I feel; like its a total eclipse and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it but go with the flow until all the gloom is washed away. It will come in time. But for now the gloom is simply, unmistakably sitting on my heart and baby, it's "sizzling" <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Missing you much MJ.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhfmg_bonnie-tyler-total-eclipse-of-the-h

sometimes,i think that we've been "involved" in this big adventure for a reason.... maybe,we still can't understand why,but i'm starting to realize that it has been created for "unite" us and for change our lives....
    as you can see,hesouttamylife,if we're sad,we can support each other.... this is a wonderful "place" for us;probably,this has been the last gift from mikael.....
    i hope you (and me) will feel better.....
    l.o.v.e.

*LUNA*
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Dear Luna,

I hope the new dawn renews your spirit and brings you radiant happiness. It's been a very long haul, this adventure of Michael's. We put much thought and energy into it. It's easy to get burned out, tired and stressed. I am glad you feel comfortable to express how you feel. It's very important to your body, mind and spirit.

I will keep you close in thought and prayers. Feel better and know we are here for you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Blessings Always,
    Wishingstar
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." - John 14:27

Luna,

Know that what you are feeling is temporary and it will pass...we've all been there and you are not alone. Just hold on and weather the storm---it will break away to show a brighter day. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->