Dr. Murray....Suicide...?

2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Has anyone considered the possiblity that he will "commit suicide" and retreat to his tropical island abroad soon. I mean, the hoax seems to be progressing nicely. A trial will simply be a waste of time. In fact, how would our justice system pull this off--or the family without looking as if they don't care that their loved one's murderer has roamed free. Just a thought.

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Possible. Or being killed by a crazed fan was a theory tossed out at one time.

I think he will be let off the hook in January after the prelim hearing. A move sure to be met with much FAN outrage.
  • Possible. Or being killed by a crazed fan was a theory tossed out at one time.

I think he will be let off the hook in January after the prelim hearing. A move sure to be met with much FAN outrage.

I also have a feeling this wont go to trial and will be thrown out.

And then... WOAH.. wait for the preverbial to hit the fan. People are upset now about the songs... imagine what will happen when Murray walks free.

I hope MJ is alive, because if he is not then this will be a travesty. But dead or alive... Murray will walk free.
  • Has anyone considered the possiblity that he will "commit suicide" and retreat to his tropical island abroad soon. I mean, the hoax seems to be progressing nicely. A trial will simply be a waste of time. In fact, how would our justice system pull this off--or the family without looking as if they don't care that their loved one's murderer has roamed free. Just a thought.

I have shared this same thought and suspect that Murray will 'disappear' one way or another. I guess time will tell. It all seems to have gone very quiet on the Murray front at the moment.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Maybe the suicide angle would be considered, however considering there have already been at least two suicides connected with this (that we're aware of) it may be unlikely. I think also that he will not face prison time because there are too many questions over the police letting the family into the house before searching it properly and finding the drugs. As well as lots of other things. If he actually makes it to trial the whole world will be watching as they did with Michael's trial in 2005, so we'll see if the media does another hatchet job on Murray like they did on MJ. It'll be very interesting to see how it's handled.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I do believe Murray will walk free also. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Possible. Or being killed by a crazed fan was a theory tossed out at one time.

I also have a feeling this wont go to trial and will be thrown out.

And then... WOAH.. wait for the preverbial to hit the fan. People are upset now about the songs... imagine what will happen when Murray walks free.

I hope MJ is alive, because if he is not then this will be a travesty. But dead or alive... Murray will walk free.

Actually, no one really did anything about the tracks!
    I agree with you 100000% DEAD OR ALIVE Murray will walk away free!
    I also do not believe the Michael fans will truly do anything if he does walk away free!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And after he walks free, TMZ will show pics of him going for a stroll on the beach, unbothered <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . On the other hand what if he is charged with a lesser crime requiring a six month or so jail time, that would make interesting video clips of him saving his cellmates life or something heroic. I think that because everyone expects him to walk free, then MJ will make the story go differently.
    And after he walks free, TMZ will show pics of him going for a stroll on the beach, unbothered <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . On the other hand what if he is charged with a lesser crime requiring a six month or so jail time, that would make interesting video clips of him saving his cellmates life or something heroic. I think that because everyone expects him to walk free, then MJ will make the story go differently.

Lol!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think Murray will join the Barnum and Bailey circus to go into hiding from the law and will travel the country disguised as the bearded lady.

Or he might get house arrest and probation with the ankle monitor like Lindsay Lohan and TMZ will camp out in front of his house every day.

Or he might have his medical license pulled and have to write a tell all book to pay his bills.

Or on Jan 8th (end of the week of prelim trial) he will walk and on Jan 10th, do an interview with Diane Dimond in which he confesses to everything.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Those were just as plausible as many of the crazy things we've actually witnessed already in this teaser of a hoax.
    We should have a thread with suggestions for Michael and TMZ.

Now with the One More Chance video of the audience on the stage and MJ one and only, watching us--it really is our turn to shine.

• Or on Jan 8th (end of the week of prelim trial) he will walk and on Jan 10th, do an interview with Diane Dimond in which he confesses to everything.

Nah.. surely it would be Oprah?
  • No matter what happened that day, Murray will without a doubt walk free. And although fans probably won't take physical action (on him) you can be SURE Hell will be raised on Twitter... for days. Arguments are surely going to break out, and people will definitely be on edge.
  • No matter what happened that day, Murray will without a doubt walk free. And although fans probably won't take physical action (on him) you can be SURE Hell will be raised on Twitter... for days. Arguments are surely going to break out, and people will definitely be on edge.

I agree that it won't be pretty if Murray walks AND keeps his license. I hope that MJ will come out of hiding not long after that, to put an end to the chaos and confusion (and the chance that someone might harm Murray - you never know).

backstager, I really like that statement about June 25th (The Day I Woke Up)... Very powerful.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I do believe Murray will walk free also. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

And you are sad because you want him behind bars because he didn't kill anyone? Sometimes I really don't get it. Going back into my padded cell and I think I should stay there for a while... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952

I think its interesting that he walks around town unbothered now! The man is 6' 5" inches tall...he's kinda hard to miss. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And he only seems to be in danger when he's at court <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I could see him just disappear too...heck, Thome Thome did!

Funny how the prelim hearing is the first week of January coming off a holiday weekend (yeah, good luck with that, a judicial nightmare---no one will be prepared and it will be stalled yet again until MLK day) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think he'll do Oprah...but I'm sure LKL has a hot seat waiting for him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Or on Jan 8th (end of the week of prelim trial) he will walk and on Jan 10th, do an interview with Diane Dimond in which he confesses to everything.

Nah.. surely it would be Oprah?

He already let Oprah have a turn hanging herself. I'm sure there's a list.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Oprah may realize that Conny is her long lost love and they run away together to an island and this could be *Martin Bashir's next living with segment*...... OR Murray may take up stripping for pool parties.