Thought i Might Brighten Your Day=]

Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
Thought i might brighten up your day ;) .......<br />RARE-REIS7100-michael-jackson-16961294-500-444.jpg <br />This has 2 be the cutest pic that i have seen of them :D He's passing his crown :D<br />Hope u like it guys ;)

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you!!! I Love it!!!!Charming <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • awwwwwww <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I LOVE IT, OMG THAT'S BEAUTIFUL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • thank you, guys!
  • Aww I love that pic & how Mike holded Prince's leg in the video! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    The photo and the video were the most adorable and cutiest things that i came across recently, here are some more photos of Michael with his little charming Prince.
    another one
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aww! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Adorable! Thank you! The Big King and the Little King! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm seeing these images to the sound of "keep your head up" and is very sad!
    I 'm missing you, Michael!
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [size=14pt]]ADORABLE[/color][/size]<br /><br />Thanks! Lovely video and pics <3 <3
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    so so beautifull what a man and so misunderstood
    I have another one, it's the cutiest picture i have ever seen, Little Prince with little adorable Princess
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    LOVELY LOVELY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just want to squeeze them
    My bestfriend just had a baby in August, and I saw him again today for the first time since early November, and when I was holding him, I realized he looks JUST like Prince did! Especially in the first picture posted. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is so lovely.I love them !
  • AWWWWWW>.......CUTEST PIC EVER!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I had never seen this pic before. His eyes, smile, and just everything looks beautiful. Dont ya think?

God-I-Love-This-michael-jackson-10501292-375-500.jpg
    Wow, he looks a lot like Randy in that photo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Gorgeous though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->