Not New To The Hoax, But New To The Forum

MJTruth7MJTruth7 Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, I'm the DaTrootWillPrevail from youtube so you may have seen my videos. After browsing this forum for quite some time thought it was about time i joined, commute with my fellow beLIEvers, and MJ's big family of L.O.V.E and bring my thoughts and opinions to the plate. Oh and i'm sort of a veteran in the HOAX lol. Been investigating since 9/09. Got any questions or anything PM me up.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi, glad you joined up and introduced yoursef to the rest of your family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi, glad you joined up and introduced yoursef to the rest of your family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Good to be here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Glad to see you here! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks, Katie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! <3
  • Hi! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts. I'm sure I'll have questions. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi, I'm the DaTrootWillPrevail from youtube so you may have seen my videos. After browsing this forum for quite some time thought it was about time i joined, commute with my fellow beLIEvers, and MJ's big family of L.O.V.E and bring my thoughts and opinions to the plate. Oh and i'm sort of a veteran in the HOAX lol. Been investigating since 9/09. Got any questions or anything PM me up.

I have watched your videos. Thank you for your contribution. The more info we have the better we have to understand. Welcome to MJHD
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome!! I will have to check out some of your videos!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome!
    Wow...your videos are awesome. So great to have you on forum. Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing your thoughts about everything.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Many Blessings!
    Wishingstar
  • WELCOME,WELCOME, MAKE YOURSELF A HOME, DONT BE SHY!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I hope you feel at home here, and welcome to the family....look forward to reading your posts....its all for love xoxoxo
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks, Katie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! <3
    your welcome Zeke <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family! I've enjoyed your videos and I look forward to reading your future posts!
    Blessings, Love and Light to you dear friend! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome MJTruth7, no question,.. for now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> nice to meet you, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> nice to meet you!Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome to the Loving Hoax Family.

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome! It's a pleasure having you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    Hope you have a good time here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->