TIAI November 16

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/1 ... ution.html<!-- m -->

*notice on the right side of categories this page link:
<!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I did see that and also the court date is the same as Michael the album release. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • November 15, 2010
    Eliza Presley case on track and moving towards resolution

Trying to prove that you are the secret daughter of Vernon Presley, and half-sister to Elvis Presley, is no simple task. It's much more complicated when the DNA proof that demonstrates this also establishes that Elvis Presley is alive.

[If you haven't read my prior articles about the Eliza Presley case, you can here to catch up http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/elvis-presley/]

If you stop and think about it, the task is so daunting to almost be insurmountable. Eliza Presley and her lawyer are trying to convince a judge to accept evidence and issue an order that would mean what the world believed to be fact, for more than 30 years, was actually fiction.

This mission is the culmination of Eliza's quest which started almost 20 years ago -- when she had no idea that her search to find her biological father would lead her to this.

Eliza has faced roadblocks, delays, complications and many enemies. The reality is that there are people making a lot of money from the fact that Elvis is dead, and they sure don't want that fact to be changed. There are others still who want the truth to come out -- but they want to expose it (and profit from it). None of these people want Eliza's case to interfere with their agendas.

With the long and difficult path Eliza has traveled, there is no telling for certain when she'll reach the end of the road. But it's coming. It could even be as soon as a month away.

Her court case is now set for a Scheduling Conference on December 14, 2010. Scheduling conferences are typically used so attorneys can update courts about the status of the proceedings, set deadlines for preliminary matters to occur, such as the "discovery" deadline (discovery is the process that parties to lawsuits use to uncover relevant information through depositions, subpoenas, etc.) and ultimately get the case ready for trial.

In this case, the Scheduling Conference will be more important than in most cases because it will be the first time that Eliza's attorney is able to personally address the court about the issue of whether Lisa Marie Presley-Lockwood hired the lawyer who is opposing Eliza's lawsuit.

As I detailed in my last article, it appears this lawyer may not actually represent Lisa Marie. In fact, Eliza believes (for good reason) that Lisa Marie doesn't oppose her lawsuit or her quest to expose the truth. Instead, Eliza and her attorney believe that this lawyer, who claims to represent Lisa Marie, isn't being honest about it. If they are correct, it means he had no right to file anything in the case, much less contest Eliza's claim.

To get to the bottom of this, Eliza's lawyer sent him a letter asking for proof that he really does represent Lisa Marie. He hasn't provided anything in response, and instead told Eliza's lawyer that he won't do so.

I also emailed him directly and offered him for a chance to respond to the last article I wrote on this topic. He wrote me back and politely declined to do so, without explanation.

The question of whether he does or does not represent Lisa Marie will be addressed, and quite possibly resolved, at the December 14th Conference. If the Chancellor (which is what judges in Chancery Court in Tennessee are called) determines that Lisa Marie never authorized this lawyer to act on her behalf, then the opposition he filed to Eliza's claims will be stricken and Eliza's claim will proceed to final judgment, unopposed.

But it is also possible that there will be more delays. The Chancellor may not be ready to resolve that issue on the 14th. Or there could be other factors that play into it. For example, a family member of Eliza has a serious illness (which already caused a two-week postponement of the Conference date). That could cause further delays.

Again, Eliza's monumental journey has encountered far too many bumps in the road to expect that it will be smooth at this point.

Unless, of course, the Chancellor throws this lawyer's defense out of court. Then it would just about be time to start rewriting the history books.

Eliza has told me that, despite all the hurdles being placed in her way, she will see this case through to the end. She has the support of her brother and she will only stop if he asks her to do so.

Posted by: Author and probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras, co-author of Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights! and co-founder and shareholder of The Center for Probate Litigation and The Center for Elder Law in metro-Detroit, Michigan, which concentrate in probate litigation, estate planning, and elder law.
  • Eliza has told me that, despite all the hurdles being placed in her way, she will see this case through to the end. She has the support of her brother and she will only stop if he asks her to do so.

From Linda website:
    His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009. If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA. I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.
    When Elvis/Jesse spoke with me in October, 2009, after he made his position on the case, etc. very clear to me. I offered to remove my web site and he told me no, that I could keep my web site. He has many times since then reaffirmed to me that he supports me 100% and that he would do anything he could to help me. I have asked nothing of him and I don't intend to. The only things I have asked of him is his permission to display some things and his approval for some of the info which I have on my site. I do very frequently print off pages from my site and send to him for his enjoyment and his opinion. He knows that if there is one word on my site which he does not like, that I will remove any and all content with just one word from him.
    As for the reason that he opposes the court case while supporting my web site. The reason is really quite simple and obvious...aside from the fact that he and I are very close friends.

I can post the truth on my web site until doomsday and never actually PROVE that he is alive to the point that it will intrude on his personal life nor place him in any danger. As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE WORD ON MY WEB SITE WHICH COULD EVER LEAD ANYONE TO FIND HIM. I know public people that everyone would recognize if I were to mention their names who are currently in contact with Elvis/Jesse but I will NEVER, under any circumstances mention the name of one single individual who is currently in touch with him...public person nor private person. He will never be exposed nor tracked down via my web site.
    However, on the other hand, the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse. The DNA already proves that. It will expose him and his family. it has already caused him some personal private problems which break my heart for him. It is being done in spite of the fact that he asked that it be stopped. The extent to which this case may go is a disgrace. A ruthless attempt to prove a point to the ultimate culmination of fame and money.

When Hinton came under investigation Jesse wrote a letter to the Attorney General supporting the doctor and refuting the fraud claims. he wrote:
    " Sir, I don't know if you believe in my continued existence or not, but if I continue to expose myself like I did in the book, I will be eliminated very easily. Pure and simple as that"

Do you really think that he gave his approval to use his DNA and to reveal to the world that he is alive...?
  • Time will tell
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's interesting.

Who's Linda?
  • That's interesting.

Who's Linda?

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/<!-- m -->

The woman in touch with Elvis/Jesse

“Linda Hood Sigmund's website update” : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15574&start=0<!-- l -->
    Thanks Puff!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Ok, who thinks the same dates for the album and for the court are coincidences? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok, who thinks the same dates for the album and for the court are coincidences? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes I know what you mean, I mentioned the coincidence last week in another thread (which one ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) about the date and the "time" also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I follow Eliza on Facebook.

Its just such a "huge" coincidence" dont you think <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Watching and waiting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love to all!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Ok, who thinks the same dates for the album and for the court are coincidences? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes I know what you mean, I mentioned the coincidence last week in another thread (which one ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) about the date and the "time" also <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I follow Eliza on Facebook.

Its just such a "huge" coincidence" dont you think <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Watching and waiting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love to all!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Absolutely, it seems the piece by piece unfolding is getting faster in the past weeks too <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Interesting...
    Her court case is now set for a Scheduling Conference on December 14, 2010. Scheduling conferences are typically used so attorneys can update courts about the status of the proceedings, set deadlines for preliminary matters to occur, such as the "discovery" deadline (discovery is the process that parties to lawsuits use to uncover relevant information through depositions, subpoenas, etc.) and ultimately get the case ready for trial.

In this case, the Scheduling Conference will be more important than in most cases because it will be the first time that Eliza's attorney is able to personally address the court about the issue of whether Lisa Marie Presley-Lockwood hired the lawyer who is opposing Eliza's lawsuit.

Finally we will know.
  • Hello Everyone...

I guess I am just confused about some things...

If I remember reading this right, wasn't it Elvis/Jessie who wrote that book with Dr. Hinton in the first place? And if so... Elvis/Jessie had to know what could happen as a result of writing that book. Did Elvis/Jessie change his mind about being exposed after that book?

Also, if I remember right, wasn't it also Elvis/Jessie who gave the envelope with DNA on it to someone (Linda, I think) to give to Eliza to prove that he was who he says he is, and for her to prove she is Vernon's daughter? I thought I read that he wanted to help Eliza with her case and prove she was his sister.

And, what is going on with this Linda? She has in the past posted letters and things to prove that Elvis/Jessie is alive and exists, now all of a sudden she is saying that she never puts any thing on her site that points to the fact that this man is indeed Elvis/Jessie? Am I the only one who is confused by all the inconsistencies? Maybe it's a simple as he (Elvis/Jessie) thought he wanted the world to know he was indeed alive but has since changed his mind after the book and now with Eliza's case.

And...it seems fairly obvious to me that this lawyer the no one seems to know who he represents is in fact Elvis/Jessie's lawyer as it seems he does not want to be exposed. So I am not convinced that we might ever know the out come of this case especially if Elvis/Jessie does not want it to happen. I think he will do whatever he can to stop it and make it go away.

Any thoughts? I apologize if things I said were not correct as I didn't go back and read everything, was just trying to draw from memory.

LOVE & Blessings to All!
    Keep the Faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael....I LOVE You More!!
  • Hello Everyone...

I guess I am just confused about some things...

If I remember reading this right, wasn't it Elvis/Jessie who wrote that book with Dr. Hinton in the first place? And if so... Elvis/Jessie had to know what could happen as a result of writing that book. Did Elvis/Jessie change his mind about being exposed after that book?

Also, if I remember right, wasn't it also Elvis/Jessie who gave the envelope with DNA on it to someone (Linda, I think) to give to Eliza to prove that he was who he says he is, and for her to prove she is Vernon's daughter? I thought I read that he wanted to help Eliza with her case and prove she was his sister.

And, what is going on with this Linda? She has in the past posted letters and things to prove that Elvis/Jessie is alive and exists, now all of a sudden she is saying that she never puts any thing on her site that points to the fact that this man is indeed Elvis/Jessie? Am I the only one who is confused by all the inconsistencies? Maybe it's a simple as he (Elvis/Jessie) thought he wanted the world to know he was indeed alive but has since changed his mind after the book and now with Eliza's case.

And...it seems fairly obvious to me that this lawyer the no one seems to know who he represents is in fact Elvis/Jessie's lawyer as it seems he does not want to be exposed. So I am not convinced that we might ever know the out come of this case especially if Elvis/Jessie does not want it to happen. I think he will do whatever he can to stop it and make it go away.

Any thoughts? I apologize if things I said were not correct as I didn't go back and read everything, was just trying to draw from memory.

LOVE & Blessings to All!
    Keep the Faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Michael....I LOVE You More!!

No, Jesse didn't gave the pink envelope to Linda to give it to Eliza... Here is the pink envelope story:
    Eliza had been required to sign a non-disclosure agreement with FOX 8 News about Jesse's DNA sample from 2002. This meant she couldn't tell anyone of the DNA results without the approval of FOX 8 News. At that point, she did not care. She felt she knew the truth finally, even if she couldn't go to court with it.

But Jesse was there to help (whether intentionally or not). In the first package she sent to Jesse, Eliza included a small note card that was blank on the inside. She attached a post-it note asking if Jesse would fill it out and mail it back to her, with a pink envelope that Eliza had self-addressed & stamped. [See picture at top, but note that the "Elvis Presley" signature was pre-printed on the envelope.] It took Jesse so long to return it to her that she'd forgotten about it.

Three months later, the pink envelope came back, in late July of 2008. Eliza did not hesitate sending it to the Canadian lab. She had to know if it really came from Jesse/Elvis. A couple of weeks later, she got her answer.

The pink envelope was found to have been lick-sealed by the same person that had submitted the cheek swab DNA sample, back in 2002, to Suzanne Stratford at FOX 8 News. Eliza was overwhelmed, but elated at the news. This meant that she too now had Jesse's DNA profile and the constrictions of her agreement with FOX 8 News no longer applied.

And please re-read what Linda wrote:
    http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked some questions about why I do not support the court case, why Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case, am I sure that I am still in touch with the real Elvis Presley, why is the court case not within his approval while my web site is, etc.

I will state very briefly here a few answers...but I will not air "dirty laundry" here about this case nor why Elvis/Jesse does not support the case.

His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009. If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA. I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.

You may recall, if you were visiting my web site back last year, that I did remove my pages regarding the party involved and the case from my site rather abruptly.

I only continued to post the court updates and Attorney Andy Mayoras's blog comments about the case on my web site because I knew that the proceedings would eventually substantiate myself and my web site.

Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse's DNA, I feel that I and the truth which I tell on my web site have been sufficiently evidenced. No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof...by allowing the conference to convene on Nov. 30th to begin setting a trial date.

Therefore, I will no longer update anything about this case on my web site. I have been torn about even mentioning this case in the manner in which I have because Elvis/Jesse asked that I remove ALL concerning the party in the case from my web site...which I did. I knew how interested my visitors were in anything that would prove that my site is the truth...so I shared the little that I did.

Secondly, can anyone visiting my web site (and viewing all of the evidence, copies of actual letters to me from Elvis, my 54 pages of evidence...time after time documenting that I am telling the truth) seriously think that I am so dumb that after 18 years of contact, I would not know if the real Elvis has stopped being my friend and being in touch with me on the phone and in writing??? Get a grip people!!

You may not like me, you may be jealous of me, you may not like the truth about the lack of support for the court case...on and on as to your reasons for not believing me. But, I can assure everyone that I am neither naive, dumb, nor dishonest. My web site speaks volumes about me and the truth.

The man I am in touch with to this very day, the man who called me several times to check on my recovery from my recent surgery and sent me two gifts for my recent birthday IS ABSOLUTELY ELVIS PRESLEY...the very same man with whom I first became acquainted in 1992. Absolutely nothing about our friendship has changed...we still discuss the same things with references to the past, inquiries about the well being of my husband and our little dog (by name). NO, there are not two Jesse's, there are not two Elvis's...there are fakes, frauds and imposters who muddy the waters and lead others astray.

When Elvis/Jesse spoke with me in October, 2009, after he made his position on the case, etc. very clear to me. I offered to remove my web site and he told me no, that I could keep my web site. He has many times since then reaffirmed to me that he supports me 100% and that he would do anything he could to help me. I have asked nothing of him and I don't intend to. The only things I have asked of him is his permission to display some things and his approval for some of the info which I have on my site. I do very frequently print off pages from my site and send to him for his enjoyment and his opinion. He knows that if there is one word on my site which he does not like, that I will remove any and all content with just one word from him.

He also knows that if he changes his mind and wants me to take my web site down that it will be gone IMMEDIATELY. That, by the way, is the only reason that I will ever take it down. Even if there comes a time, when I no longer add to it nor update it, it will stand for at least three years. I have paid for that in advance. But, if Elvis/Jesse wants it gone, I will forfeit my money and delete the entire web site the moment he asks me to do so.

As for the reason that he opposes the court case while supporting my web site. The reason is really quite simple and obvious...aside from the fact that he and I are very close friends.

I can post the truth on my web site until doomsday and never actually PROVE that he is alive to the point that it will intrude on his personal life nor place him in any danger. As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE WORD ON MY WEB SITE WHICH COULD EVER LEAD ANYONE TO FIND HIM. I know public people that everyone would recognize if I were to mention their names who are currently in contact with Elvis/Jesse but I will NEVER, under any circumstances mention the name of one single individual who is currently in touch with him...public person nor private person. He will never be exposed nor tracked down via my web site.

Take note that Orion the singer, Jimmy Ellis, has passed away. Shelby Singleton the producer of the Orion records has passed away. The whole ORION the singer connection to Elvis himself ended way back in 1982.

Orion Pictures went bankrupt and their film library was bought up by MGM. Again, that is all in the past.

You will NEVER see one word on my web site concerning Elvis/Jesse's current life...NONE WHATSOVER.

Therefore, my web site is a source of enlightenment and enjoyment to his fans, a means for me to disprove the lies told about me after the book was published and a means for me to stand up and defend Elvis/Jesse against the trash that has been put out there over the years about Elvis and then about Jesse and his book.

Elvis, did not owe one single word of explanation to anyone about what he did, why he did it, nor even one word that he is still alive today. I count myself the most blessed person in the world that he has chosen and allowed me to be his trusted friend. That is a God given honor and blessing to me. I treasure it with all of my heart and soul.

However, on the other hand, the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse. The DNA already proves that. It will expose him and his family. it has already caused him some personal private problems which break my heart for him. It is being done in spite of the fact that he asked that it be stopped. The extent to which this case may go is a disgrace. A ruthless attempt to prove a point to the ultimate culmination of fame and money.

These above statements are all absolutely the truth and will be my final comments on any of this. I hope this will settle some of these questions once and for all. It should certainly be appreciated by everyone involved that I am taking the high road about all of this and refusing to air "dirty laundry" about anyone involved.

Truthfully yours,

Linda Hood Sigmon
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As I detailed in my last article, it appears this lawyer may not actually represent Lisa Marie. In fact, Eliza believes (for good reason) that Lisa Marie doesn't oppose her lawsuit or her quest to expose the truth. Instead, Eliza and her attorney believe that this lawyer, who claims to represent Lisa Marie, isn't being honest about it. If they are correct, it means he had no right to file anything in the case, much less contest Eliza's claim.

This was discussed in the forum, about the possibility that it might be Priscilla Presley, who hired the lawyer supposedly representing LMP, however have to wait and wish luck to Eliza.
  • This Elvis story is just fascinating! During the 2005 Oprah interview, Priscilla Presley already said that she thought Michael had an agenda! And no doubt he had and still has!
    One of the sentence that stands out: "There is something very calculating and manipulative about him..."
    What did she think His agenda was? Did she have her own agenda? Was she also hiding things... such as Elvis being alive?
    [youtube:u5zcbx9i]

Here we are now 5 years later, discussing this strange synchronicity between Michael and Elvis!
    It is mind blowing isn't it!

I cannot help thinking that this Elvis story has got much more in it than the eyes can see:
    - Why is Linda constantly repeating that Jessie does not support the court case and that she has removed all relevant information from her website? This feels to me like reverse psychology! Tell them what they shouldn't know so that they go and look for it!
    - The reference to a "him" who knows: "As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton." Could this be a reference to Michael?
    - The conscious effort by Linda to refer to ORION in her November update. Orion is a key symbolism in Michael's "Hoax"
    - The Eliza case now on the 14th December --- Just by magic!
    - If we beLIEve Linda, then the lawyer acting on the behalf of the Presley's is probably mandated by Jessie/Elvis

So what is TRUTH and what is LIE in this amazing drama?

With L.O.V.E
    Good questions.

And interesting that suddenly we have Linda appearing to say that Eliza is doing this against the wishes of Jesse.

Plausible.

Regarding the court date of 12-14, I feel, if memory serves, that this was delayed from the original date of 11/30, and recently too...

Do we have proof that the album release date was set (or determined) AFTER this most recent delay, to coincide withe court date?

Because Eliza's case IS real... it can't be scheduled at will. The album can of course.

So until I see proof that the album date was announced AFTER the most recent delay in Eliza's case... this will have to be considered a legitimate coincidence.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Good questions.

And interesting that suddenly we have Linda appearing to say that Eliza is doing this against the wishes of Jesse.

Plausible.

Regarding the court date of 12-14, I feel, if memory serves, that this was delayed from the original date of 11/30, and recently too...

Do we have proof that the album release date was set (or determined) AFTER this most recent delay, to coincide withe court date?

Because Eliza's case IS real... it can't be scheduled at will. The album can of course.

So until I see proof that the album date was announced AFTER the most recent delay in Eliza's case... this will have to be considered a legitimate coincidence.
    I know that Eliza said on twitter on 11th of November that the date has been postponed to 14th of December. We knew that the album will be released on 14th at that time.So this is pure coincidence.

We knew about the release date on 5th of November

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15425&start=0<!-- l -->
    Good questions.

Plausible.

I know that Eliza said on twitter on 11th of November that the date has been postponed to 14th of December. We knew that the album will be released on 14th at that time.So this is pure coincidence.

Not until it's proven.

Just because Eliza twittered something doesn't mean that she hadn't know about it already for days...

Memory doesn't always serve and I don't have something in print handy to prove the album release date was set on 11/5 either.

I'd like to see when, exactly, the case was delayed and when exactly the album release date was announced.
  • Good questions.

Plausible.

Not until it's proven.

Just because Eliza twittered something doesn't mean that she hadn't know about it already for days...

Memory doesn't always serve and I don't have something in print handy to prove the album release date was set on 11/5 either.

I'd like to see when, exactly, the case was delayed and when exactly the album release date was announced.

As far as I can see, the court hearing was officially rescheduled on the 10th November ---> see court register below, last line:
    http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696&begin_date=&end_date=

I can accept the occasional coincidence but we are getting far too many of those! Money,connections and knowledge of the court system can probably get you a reasonable chance to get the date you want... or God is directing the Hoax! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    For my part nothing is a coincidence, everything happens for a reason. If the reason can't be explain as most people would like I just tell them that it's the hand of God (and it's true). <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • - The reference to a "him" who knows: "As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton." Could this be a reference to Michael?
    I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924

That just stuck out to me....just a coincidence, I am sure. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Whenever a redirection on the case of Elvis / Eliza takes place, I feel as if I had put my head in a bucket, I have given a thousand rounds and I launched a treasure hunt blindly, flailing around...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    great...Elvis again.... yes there is a connection....
    Too much patience needed here....from a court date to another
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks TS

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Good questions.

Plausible.

Not until it's proven.

As far as I can see, the court hearing was officially rescheduled on the 10th November ---> see court register below, last line:
    http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696&begin_date=&end_date=

I can accept the occasional coincidence but we are getting far too many of those! Money,connections and knowledge of the court system can probably get you a reasonable chance to get the date you want... or God is directing the Hoax! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

So we have proof of when Eliza's court date was changed, and it was AFTER the album release date was announced. Is that right? Do we have confirmation that the album release date was definatly announced on 11/5? If so, that's weird.

I don't believe in a god... not even a little bit... so I have to keep looking for another plausible explanation.

To put it bluntly, in my opinion, to attribute it to "god" is to ignore it and walk away. That's like giving up. "Well, I don't know and I don't understand, so it's an act of 'god" and I no longer have to think about it." It's sort of like calling something a coincidence... what did back say? "Coincidence is a lazy place-holder for reasoning", something like that.