So happy to be back!

dragonflyliliesdragonflylilies Posts: 608
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am so happy to be back on this site. My computer fried about a month ago and the only way I was able to view this site is by my phone. I was not able to reply and I was not able to view everything that was going on. I have missed so much! Could anyone give me a good direction to start to get back up to speed? I would appreciate it very much!

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    good to have you back with us.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I am so happy to be back on this site. My computer fried about a month ago and the only way I was able to view this site is by my phone. I was not able to reply and I was not able to view everything that was going on. I have missed so much! Could anyone give me a good direction to start to get back up to speed? I would appreciate it very much!

A good place to start would be by looking at all of the new TMZ articles.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Then check out the reaction of the fans with the recent leak of "Breaking News" and other leaked tracks from the upcoming album "Michael". All hell broke loose. The family are saying it's not MJ singing and so are his children, but Sony prove that it is... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome back and good luck. God bless. xoxo
  • Welcome back! Gosh, if I can think of something the others haven't posted I'll be sure to let you know.

So much...I'd say look at the Re-Education posts by BlackJack and the Hoax within a Hoax. Very interesting.

Also, watch the Vendetta video's and see the connection that's been made between him and various comments like the french toast comment by Paris.

There's also a video from Jermaine's Las Vegas show in October. We had a short time member pop in for whatever reason who claimed to be the owner of the video we all were critiquing.

Blessings to you! Can't wait to hear what you have to say after getting caught up!
  • Thank you so much for leading me in a good direction. I did get to read some of the comments about the new cd, but was unable to view all of it. Again, thanks so much and God bless!