Hold My Hand Video - Anyone get cast? I did!

MJsbasheretMJsbasheret Posts: 81
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I got cast in the Hold My Hand video that's shooting tomorrow. Anyone other believers going?

Comments

• AWESOME!! I'm jealous! Have fun and let us know all the details <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Report back to us all about it. How exciting.
  • That is sooo cool! x] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I got cast in the Hold My Hand video that's shooting tomorrow. Anyone other believers going?

I'm so happy for you MJsbasheret! Please come back quickly and let us know how it was. And keep your eyes open for anything strange! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • How cool is that, @ MJsbasharet! Congratulations and enjoy!!! We'll be waiting to hear back from you!

• That. Is. Awesome.

Be on the lookout for Michael. He'll be the one in disguise <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    CONGRATS!!! Which I lived out there, next year I will be. What are you going to be doing in the video? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • looks like we have somebody on the inside (tone from gus on psych) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    I did too!
    Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!
  • I did too!
    Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!

lucky, how did it go?
    we shoot tomorrow
  • we shoot tomorrow

let us know what happened and keep an eye out for any clues <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    we shoot tomorrow

let us know what happened and keep an eye out for any clues <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow! That's so cool ! How did you guys even get the cast? I mean did they go around the streets and start picking up random people? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OMG, you all are so lucky!! I wish I could!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Let us know how it went! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Awesome that we have some beLIEvers in there! Well done guys!!! You are making HIStory!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Very cool! Have fun....we'll be thinking of you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Blessings Always!
  • ok......so what's the dealio from the two of you that were cast?? Or were there confidentiality agreements to be signed? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Fess up....
  • ok......so what's the dealio from the two of you that were cast?? Or were there confidentiality agreements to be signed? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Fess up....

Yeh that's what I wanna know, if been waiting for them since I saw the TMZ post. Where are you people, with Michael? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh No! They went to the light................................
  • Oh No! They went to the light................................
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Are you back yet ??????? Any news guys of what happenned ????
    Fess up....

probably so. we may never hear from them again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If its confidental they could at least tell us. Also I think that TMZ must be watching this thread because they wanna get info on what happened at the video shoot. We are like our own little media outlet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG congrats guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!! I kant wait to hear from you guys wen you get back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hope you guys have fun <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !