Anyone wants to connect the dots with me?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I feel like we are getting more clues that is making connecting the dots a little easier. We may begin to understand the big picture with this ambiguous conspiracy. So far, this is what I got, thanks to some of you guys!
V For Vendetta --- French Toast --- Statue from Neverland --- Man in Hat --- Burn Victim
Burn Victim --- Dave Dave --- BACK (Kangol comment) – Bodyguards’ comment on burn victim disguise --- Pepsi Commercial

Pepsi Commercial --- Half of his life --- Coca Cola --- Open Happiness – Sunflowers
Sunflowers --- LMP ---Elvis --- Oprah

Oprah --- Retiring after 25 years
Retiring after 25 years --- Larry King Live---multiple interviews with Jacksons --- Oprah --- last show on 9/9/11

9/9/11 ---9/11 --- 911 Call --- TMZ

JFK --- JFK Jr. --- Caroline Kennedy --- Jackie Kennedy --- MJ --- Conspiracy
Conspiracy --- JFK --- MLK --- Media --- Oprah --- Larry King Live

Teddy Riley --- Believes ALIVE --- Worked with MJ
Worked with MJ --- Akon --- Believes ALIVE --- Teddy and Akon produced on Michael album with the possible words ALIVE embedded in his bottom lip

I know I am missing A LOT so your help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• I feel like we are getting more clues that is making connecting the dots a little easier. We may begin to understand the big picture with this ambiguous conspiracy. So far, this is what I got, thanks to some of you guys!
    V For Vendetta --- French Toast --- Statue from Neverland --- Man in Hat --- Burn Victim
    Burn Victim --- Dave Dave --- BACK (Kangol comment) – Bodyguards’ comment on burn victim disguise --- Pepsi Commercial

Pepsi Commercial --- Half of his life --- Coca Cola --- Open Happiness – Sunflowers
    Sunflowers --- LMP ---Elvis --- Oprah

Oprah --- Retiring after 25 years
    Retiring after 25 years --- Larry King Live---multiple interviews with Jacksons --- Oprah --- last show on 9/9/11

9/9/11 ---9/11 --- 911 Call --- TMZ

JFK --- JFK Jr. --- Caroline Kennedy --- Jackie Kennedy --- MJ --- Conspiracy
    Conspiracy --- JFK --- MLK --- Media --- Oprah --- Larry King Live

Teddy Riley --- Believes ALIVE --- Worked with MJ
    Worked with MJ --- Akon --- Believes ALIVE --- Teddy and Akon produced on Michael album with the possible words ALIVE embedded in his bottom lip

I know I am missing A LOT so your help is greatly appreciated!
    ... it's LOVE on his lips!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    mistakes happen
  • Connect the dots to UNIVERSAL TRUTHS of what he is really saying in TII and has ALWAYS put out for us as he did in his own poem titled ARE YOU LISTENING? Well are you not only listening but truly hearing? This is a small piece of some dots connected.....<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRjQWbn ... ideo_title<!-- m -->