New to the Forum, not the Site

ladyartemisladyartemis Posts: 35
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone. I have been reading the site for about 2 months or so, maybe longer. I have spent much time reading TS Posts and generally educating myself on the facts as they have been presented.

I have been a MJ fan since I was 6 years old, just as the Jackson 5 were getting started good. I am 51, female and located in the United States.

I am not just a *fan* of the entertainer, I am a supporter of the *man* he is. I am looking forward to reading more and joining in the discussions now that I have a better handle on the facts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Welcome love, it is one heck of a ride <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Look forward to hearing your thoughts on things.
  • welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank You for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to being a part of this beLIEve'n family! My friends and family think I have lost it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but that is ok!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ladyartemis....glad you came onboard and joined the "madhouse". I look forward to reading your posts.

We are a big happy family here. I hope you enjoy your time here. Its all for L.O.V.E xox
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Don't worry about your folks thinking you're nuts, I think most of us can relate to that!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family! Sending you Blessings Love and Light! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXYggL_jInh-6eQ3XzUEOS-__XewKFXT4YFd3JVG32wysqvHIJVQ
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello xx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hi there
    will it be buckles or snaps on your straightjacket <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! As for the straight jacket, lets make that with snaps~
  • hmmm so you too saw the white rabbit in the waistcoat?"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> good thing you decided to follow! you dont want to be late for what will go in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Nope don't wanna be late for the demonstration! And, Yes, it will be the greatest in HIStory! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->