Train 777 on UNSTOPPABLE

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in News
Just got home from the movies. LOL. Loved the movie Unstoppable. It was AWESOME!!! I had to snicker to myself though. The train number on the side was 777 and the name Unstoppable reminded me of Invincible. And they kept breaking away to news clips with we have "Breaking News." LOL. Just made me smile. OH yeah and Denzel Washington was the main guy and he also played in The Book Of Eli too. sigh...

My daughter went next door to Megaminds. Yes the good guys faked his death because the public just put too much pressure on him and he couldnt be "normal" and what he had to live up. Then at the end there was some awesome MJ music "Bad" LOL.

Michael please come home soon.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I know, everywhere...sigh <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • oh yes I saw Megamind! loved it!
    when metro man (the good guy with a huge M on his chest) "comes back" (well we find out it was Megamind in disguise) he goes "news of my death have been greatly exaggerated!"or something like that! what a line! MJ should say that!
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Just got home from seeing Tangled with my little sister. There were parts in the movie when Repunzel say's I love you and the women whom is pretending to be her mother says I love you most. Just like MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.
    With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.

Sad to say this but they prob don't care <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> People believe all the TV tells them <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sad to say this but they prob don't care <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> People believe all the TV tells them <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

They're sure gonna get a wake up call! They'll be like - <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They're sure gonna get a wake up call! They'll be like - <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Or they could be like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Either way, they are going to wake up.
    Either way, they are going to wake up.
    We can hope, I really do. Just wish non believers would hear themselves talk when it is brung up about MJ being alive.
  • Just got home from seeing Tangled with my little sister. There were parts in the movie when Repunzel say's I love you and the women whom is pretending to be her mother says I love you most. Just like MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    oooo I want to see that! is it good? I think I might go this weekend!
    Just got home from seeing Tangled with my little sister. There were parts in the movie when Repunzel say's I love you and the women whom is pretending to be her mother says I love you most. Just like MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    oooo I want to see that! is it good? I think I might go this weekend!
    It was sweet, very cute movie. Def check it out love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or they could be like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    People are unaware and getting so used to all the Michaelism in movies and TV now that MJ could be screaming out stuff and people will refuse to believe he's behind it all, and that he's still alive and hoaxing. I think it's going to get more and more obvious and we'll just be laughing over here. Michael's using psychology on people. When he suddenly BAMS, they'll look around and realize he's everywhere in broad daylight. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's the man who runs things from behind the curtain!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love that line! Perfect analogy.

But you're right - we know Michael's alive, we look for clues and they're not hard to find since they're right there. But I do think slowly that more and more may be catching on which is a good thing. A lot of people may just assume that the MJ references are because of his resurgence in popularity because of his assumed "death". These are the people who will be in for the shock of a lifetime.
  • I loved Tangled. It was interesting when the pseudo mother sang I Love You Most and then she replied I love you more. The sun symbols, stars, and healing powers. I saw a tv fiction movie about King Tut and the sun healed him. Did anyone see Jett Jackson movie from 2001? It was on tv. There is an eye in the sky, dual dimensions.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I just watched The Rock in Tooth Fairy and there was a little boy playing guitar in front of a red curtain and Rock's character was at the Staple Center playing hockey. The higher ranked fairies kept telling him in order for his wand to work and for magic to happen he had to "Believe!"
    I just went with my brother to see Unstoppable again, and I guess it dawned on me that the other train in the movie is number 1206.....well what s happening on 12-06...Teddy on Oprah!! Could be nothing but I thought Id say it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.

There seems to be too much that can be related to Michael which makes me wonder if it really is a God thing. And could we not say the same about God, that in order to see the truth we have to search for it and ask questions, it is not just about believing that God exists and usually difficult to talk to non-believers.

In TII Michael talks about "the planet is sick, like a fever, if we don't fix it now it's like a runaway train, it's at the point of no return"
    I loved Tangled. It was interesting when the pseudo mother sang I Love You Most and then she replied I love you more. The sun symbols, stars, and healing powers. I saw a tv fiction movie about King Tut and the sun healed him. Did anyone see Jett Jackson movie from 2001? It was on tv. There is an eye in the sky, dual dimensions.
    I just came back from watching Tangled with my daughter and really enjoyed it. The young hero does actually die and then her magic brings him back to life. I instantly recognized the love you more, and love you most. There were a few things more at the beginning but I forgot them. Very creative, of course it's says Sony, and Warner. So... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

There seems to be too much that can be related to Michael which makes me wonder if it really is a God thing. And could we not say the same about God, that in order to see the truth we have to search for it and ask questions, it is not just about believing that God exists and usually difficult to talk to non-believers.

In TII Michael talks about "the planet is sick, like a fever, if we don't fix it now it's like a runaway train, it's at the point of no return"

What has to be fixed is the big question. Michael also said we have 4 years... stays only 2 now. I don't think that it is about environmental issues, it cannot be fixed that fast...
    I was going to post this on another thread was thinking it was too off topic so I thought I'd post it here about movies. The thread is <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18786<!-- l -->
    On the same page of this site <!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu117.php<!-- m --> someone else posts something interesting. Sorry to go a little off topic.
    by ali - 1/20/10 8:52 AM
    okay everyone! i was reading a book called "the road" by Cormac McCarthy and he mentioned 117 and he also did it in no country for old men, so for class we looked it up and this is what most biblical meanings say... in Luke 1:17 "And he will go before his face in the spirit and power of Elijah, turning the hearts of fathers to their children (Michael sure tries to do this), and wrongdoers to the way of righteousness; to make ready a people whose hearts have been turned to the Lord" (and p.s. the only character in the book that has a name is a old man that is a stranger and his name is eli)

for the book, the boy was portrayed as a holy figure after the world ended. so this explains that he would help bad people find their way to be a kind hearted person, and he was a boy left with only his father so shows how he helped his father survive because he was the only reason the father was staying alive, and lastly that he would help people believe in the lord and let him guide them.

so for everyone seeing 117, im not sure if its supposed to mean anything, but i believe it means you should go to jesus to help you and guide you. he can help you become or maybe stay on a good path in life to be a good person
    Remember the movie "The Book of Eli" 2010, Sony pictures, that came out with Denzel Washington playing this guy who in a post-apocalyptic earth tries to carry the last copy of the King James Bible to safety, and it turns out in the end that he is blind and the book is in braille, which he recites from memory to a transcriber before dying. The completed book is placed on a shelf between the Torah and Qur'an.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Eli<!-- m -->
    Also in the theatre when I went to watch it, the program showed in big bold letters -- "BELIEVE" with ELI standing out just as with BELIEVE and LIE standing out. Coincidence I don't think.
    book_of_eli_mila_kunis_poster.jpg
    The%20Book%20of%20Eli%20movie%20poster.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.remnantbride.com/testing/yah-shua.html<!-- m -->
    Elijah is actually a combination of "Eli" and "Yah," or Eli-Yah. "Eli" means "Most High," and "Yah" is the name of the Father, or Yahweh.
    Luke 1:17 is referring to John the Baptist.