TIAI November 26

Comments

• BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
    It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

What do you mean it's now 11:45?

I think MJonmind mean this:
    thisisalmostit Peter Pan
    <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/368tebs<!-- m -->

The same clock and look at the last two tweets of this account:
    Faking the news ..and....
    Repeat after me: "I CAN think for myself"
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And there is this as well........
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, I was assuming the message from Thisisalmostit got put on this TIAI thread by mistake. When I go to TIAI it still shows the thread from Melody and _Anna_. Sorry for the confusion.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Just wondering, is there any way of knowing when, as in what time, TIAI made this redirect?
  • TIAI = 11:30. Thisisalmostit = 11:45. "15" minutes later. November 30 to December 14 = "15" days (inclusive). December 14 = the release of the new album, "Michael."
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Just wondering, is there any way of knowing when, as in what time, TIAI made this redirect?

I see someone mentioned on my timeline on Twitter at 9:11pm PST so it had to be around that time... don't know if that helps...
  • Just a reminder

[youtube:gulbt9wa]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

I see someone mentioned on my timeline on Twitter at 9:11pm PST so it had to be around that time... don't know if that helps...

Thanks lilwendy - 9/11, 911 LOL! So, it was still actually 25th in the US. I don't think I'm going anywhere with my question but as it is 'time' related I just wondered.
  • November 30 is a distinct possibility, or perhaps it's referring to the "eleventh hour" once again? With the time showing half way between 11 and midnight it could mean we're getting closer to the climax of the hoax <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

its close to midnight and somethings evil's lurking in the dark
    ]Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
    You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
    You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
    You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
    And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
    You know it's thriller, thriller night
    You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
    You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
    You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
    But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
    You're out of time

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
    Thriller, thriller night
    You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their masquerade
    There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
    (They're open wide)
    This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
    They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial
    Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
    All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
    I'll make you see

That this is thriller, thriller night
    'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
    Thriller, thriller night
    So let me hold you tight and share a
    Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight

Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
    Thriller, thriller night
    So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!

(I'm gonna thrill ya tonight)
    Darkness falls across the land
    The midnight hour is close at hand
    Creatures crawl in search of blood
    To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
    I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
    Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
    The funk of forty thousand years
    And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
    Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
    Your body starts to shiver
    For no mere mortal can resist
    The evil of the thriller

edit .. sorry lilwendy just saw your post, you beat me to it, we think alike. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    hmmm hmmm hmmm.

*takes a seat*
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No it is not: <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:2ecr1wp6]
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes, Souza, i know...but isn't it odd?
    The same clocks...

What about this Account?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

The same clocks...

What about this Account?

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The same clocks...

What about this Account?

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

Thank you very much, Souza...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's just a matter of time lol... I think that we have almost reached the half of the hoax schedule/plan. It's not almost the end it is almost the beginning of the new phase before the end...imo.
  • It's just a matter of time lol... I think that we have almost reached the half of the hoax schedule/plan. It's not almost the end it is almost the beginning of the new phase before the end...imo.

On the 30th november (11:30), the Black Eyed Peas are going to release their new album called "The beginning" .....
  • It's just a matter of time lol... I think that we have almost reached the half of the hoax schedule/plan. It's not almost the end it is almost the beginning of the new phase before the end...imo.

Nicely put, Sarahli, and it makes sense. We started this hoax in-depth understanding and the efforts to make a change at the 11th hour. If now it's 11.30 this means we are halfway to achieving our goal and to reavealing the truth. Let's just hope we now already have the wits and skills to pass the other half quicker and wiser.

LOVE,
    Andy
    Just wanted to add (if what I say is correct of course) that the other half or step is not necessarily as long as what we've already gone through <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (I hope so)...
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?

I'll run w/the part of "somthin evil is lurkin in the dark" The dark....where is it consistandly dark? There has been consistant talk in the news around the world lately more so this year than at any other time about something evil lurkin in the dark! I leave my opinion out of it, but can anyone use their imagination as to what has been reported lukin in the dark lately?

Or course...Michael's messages are simple, so this interpretation could be to far out there in the dark....Ha...is this something simple or a mystery? I love a good mystery!
  • My thoughts:

First was... it's close to midnight (11:30) and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Second was... 11/30... November 30th... what date is it today??!!!

Then I came and read all your brilliant ideas... so what do you think?

I'll run w/the part of "somthin evil is lurkin in the dark" The dark....where is it consistandly dark? There has been consistant talk in the news around the world lately more so this year than at any other time about something evil lurkin in the dark! I leave my opinion out of it, but can anyone use their imagination as to what has been reported lukin in the dark lately?

Or course...Michael's messages are simple, so this interpretation could be to far out there in the dark....Ha...is this something simple or a mystery? I love a good mystery!

Joe Jackson has has arrived in Brazil and on Monday 29th will launch a book which will expose the "evil side" of the entertainment industry
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16023<!-- l -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It can be any thing, 11:30 an hour or a date, or both things, the day 30/11 at 11:30.....
  • Or maybe it's time (11.30) for a Diet Coke break. [youtube:2kq7q3tw]
    It can be any thing, 11:30 an hour or a date, or both things, the day 30/11 at 11:30.....

I was wondering why a clock... I mean if it was about a date maybe a calendar would have been better... but how to point out a certain date.... that way for example:

november30.gif

Maybe it's too obvious lol.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Or metaphorically it could mean ...

Time stands still

or

Remember the time.