TIAI November 26

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Welcome to Half Past Eleven. This site was created for young people who want to learn more and grow in faith through Jesus Christ

<!-- m -->http://www.halfpasteleven.org/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Could this be as well?
    Also, The Statement of Randolph Carter
    I repeat to you, gentlemen, that your inquisition is fruitless. Detain me here forever if you will; confine or execute me if you must have a victim to propitiate the illusion you call justice; but I can say no more than I have said already. Everything that I can remember, I have told with perfect candour. Nothing has been distorted or concealed, and if anything remains vague, it is only because of the dark cloud which has come over my mind—that cloud and the nebulous nature of the horrors which brought it upon me.
    Again I say, I do not know what has become of Harley Warren; though I think—almost hope—that he is in peaceful oblivion, if there be anywhere so blessed a thing. It is true that I have for five years been his closest friend, and a partial sharer of his terrible researches into the unknown. I will not deny, though my memory is uncertain and indistinct, that this witness of yours may have seen us together as he says, on the Gainesville pike, walking toward Big Cypress Swamp, at half past eleven on that awful night. That we bore electric lanterns, spades, and a curious coil of wire with attached instruments, I will even affirm; for these things all played a part in the single hideous scene which remains burned into my shaken recollection. But of what followed, and of the reason I was found alone and dazed on the edge of the swamp next morning, I must insist that I know nothing save what I have told you over and over again.
    <!-- m -->http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/tex ... on/src.asp<!-- m -->

Randolph Carter is a recurring protagonist in H. P. Lovecraft's fiction and a thinly disguised alter ego of Lovecraft himself. The first tale in which Carter appears--"The Statement of Randolph Carter" (1919)--is based on one of Lovecraft's dreams.

Carter shares many of Lovecraft's personal traits: He is an uncelebrated author, whose writings are seldom noticed. A melancholy figure, Carter is a quiet contemplative dreamer with a sensitive disposition, prone to fainting during times of emotional stress. But he can also be courageous, with enough strength of mind and character to fight and defeat the horrific creatures of the Dreamlands..
    In "The Statement of Randolph Carter," Carter joins his friend Harley Warren in the latter's investigations of a mysterious crypt in an ancient abandoned cemetery. Warren believes the crypt may contain evidence that could confirm some of his speculations. The details of these speculations are never revealed. We are told only that they come from a mysterious book written in an unknown language and are related to incorruptibility. [1]

Upon reaching the cemetery, Carter and Warren uncover the crypt by lifting an immense granite slab, revealing a set of stone steps leading downward into the earth. Warren insists that Carter remain at the surface. He descends the steps alone, but remains in communication with Carter via a portable telephone set. Shortly thereafter he tells Carter that he has discovered a monstrous unbelievable secret and pleads with his companion to replace the stone and run for his life. When Carter asks what he has found, his queries are initially met with silence and then by the voice of an unknown entity who informs him that Warren is dead.

"The Unnamable" begins with Carter in conversation with his friend, Joel Manton – principal of a New England high school – discussing the supposedly mythical creature that bears the story's name. The tale is set in a seventeenth-century cemetery as evening falls. Initially, Manton is skeptical and ridicules Carter for thinking that such a being may be possible. However, as darkness encroaches – and as Carter's descriptions become more detailed and supported by facts – his flippant dismissal gradually gives way to fear. The two are attacked by the monster but survive the experience. "The Unnameable" is notable for containing extensive quoted dialog between the characters, something which Lovecraft scarcely used at all in the rest of his fiction.

There is some question as to whether "The Unnamable's" protagonist is in fact Randolph Carter. He is named only as "Carter" and described as an author of weird fiction.[2]

Sounds like Thriller to me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • thought some type of lawyers meeting was supposed to happen on that date. can not remember who it was concerning.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    suspicious mind wrote:

thought some type of lawyers meeting was supposed to happen on that date. can not remember who it was concerning.

TS according to the redirection of October 27, speaks of the Scheduling Conference that is scheduled for 30th November, that day has lawyers will meet with the judge to review in detail the case of Eliza, they will has informed the lawyers what to do and the deadline for doing so, so the case should be properly prepared before trial.
  • If this time, 11:30 is referring to the date November 30, it could be pointing towards Michael Jackson Awakening website which started on the same day as Thriller album release (11/30/09)and when you boil both dates down to a signal number, it is 7.

November 30, 1982 = 11.30.1982 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7
    November 30, 2009 = 11.30.2009 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7

Also on the awakening site, he posted his first message which stated:
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT

2010 : NIGHT to DAWN

2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT

2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE

The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.

So perhaps, we are closing on dawn and going towards daylight at 11:30PM on November 30th.
  • When I hear tick tock, I think of several things:

1. Back, of course.

2. tic toc tic toc - time for awakening:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13898<!-- l -->

3. Last Seven Words. "Beginning of the End"

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/LastSevenWo ... w-eIynBTfM<!-- m -->

(or "End of the Beginning")
    I am lost (nothing new..).

Anyway, I keep searching for 11:30 incase something fits.
    11:30 was a dance-pop duo from Montreal, Quebec, Canada that consisted of twin sisters Toni and Trisha Sherwood (both born in 1981; The 11:30 refers to their birthdate, November 30).[1] In 2000 the siblings scored a top 20 Canadian hit with "Olè Olè"
    World English Bible
    For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
    World English Bible
    For as you in time past were disobedient to God, but now have obtained mercy by their disobedience,
    World English Bible
    The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life. He who is wise wins souls.
    When I hear tick tock, I think of several things]viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13898[/url]<!-- l -->

I remember sweet Dove and the missions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

On the 30th november (11:30), the Black Eyed Peas are going to release their new album called "The beginning" .....

And will.i.am keeps on saying the same thing if you guys noticed. He says "Welcome to the Future!". Michael's one of unreleased song is "The Future".
    I wish TS would not be so cryptic <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Be compassionate with the ones like me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    *can you teach me how to moonwalk moment*

On the 30th november (11:30), the Black Eyed Peas are going to release their new album called "The beginning" .....

And will.i.am keeps on saying the same thing if you guys noticed. He says "Welcome to the Future!". Michael's one of unreleased song is "The Future".

Will.I.Am is not happy with the recent MJ releases.
    Why are you connecting will I am with the future song?

Will.I.Am is not happy with the recent MJ releases.
    Why are you connecting will I am with the future song?

Remember one of Teddy's tweets. He wrote that Michael live for controversy. If some members of the family said that there's a fake voice in the album, it is so normal for will.i.am to say that he doesn't approve MJ's new album. Since some people approve the album, some don't. And this comes from Michael in my humble opinion. And I do believe that BEP knows about the hoax.
    Thanks.

Also, I remember Paris mentioning and they (the kids) did not know how popular their father was. By this, I believe that they knew very little about Michael´s recording voice and post-production.

I trust what experts in the field said. They mentioned that it was Michael´s voice. Some of them worked with Michael as well. Imo, those professionals have more sight about how Michael sounds than his family can have.

Hebrews 11:30
    By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.

Hmm this's interesting. Probably TS didn't want to direct us to Bible or show a calender because maybe TS wanted to refer a couple of things at the same time like this passage, and something probably is going to happen on the 30th, and how far we came in the hoax etc.
    Thanks.

Also, I remember Paris mentioning and they (the kids) did not know how popular their father was. By this, I believe that they knew very little about Michael´s recording voice and post-production.

I trust what experts in the field said. They mentioned that it was Michael´s voice. Some of them worked with Michael as well. Imo, those professionals have more sight about how Michael sounds than his family can have.

Well I believe Michael created the controversy on purpose. Since some of the family members enjoyed the new album like Jackie, some of them said that there's a voice double. Some of the producers and singers like Teddy and Akon said that it's all MJ in the album and they approved the album since some of the others like will.i.am and Quincy jones didn't approve the album. Well like Teddy says; Michael likes controversy. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    It's just a matter of time lol... I think that we have almost reached the half of the hoax schedule/plan. It's not almost the end it is almost the beginning of the new phase before the end...imo.

>> <!-- m -->http://blackeyedpeas.dipdive.com/media/159714<!-- m --> nice vid!
  • It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No it is not: <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

Yes, Souza, i know...but isn't it odd?
    The same clocks...

What about this Account?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

Thank you very much, Souza...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you did a little investigation, you would have seen that that clock was not photoshopped, but taken from the same link as TS's clock.
    The only thing one had to do was to follow the link. This once again proves how easy it is to spread false information
    and how easy people assume things for truth.

This still is an investigation site isn't it ?

Found both clocks here btw: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/mysearch.php?pageNum=2
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Interesting. On the AMA's Will.i.am yelled at the end of their song, "look out for November 30" (11/30) I had wondered what he meant. Could this be related?

I heard that too.About the new album SOL but could be more....
    I wish TS would not be so cryptic <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Wouldn't that make life easier^^

@Blackjack
    Indeed.....my friend....indeed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Right now,to me...and i'm not gonna sugar coat it...it is just a massive clock that points to 11.30....until something else follows it...I will reserve the rest of my commenting on said picture.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Welcome to Half Past Eleven. This site was created for young people who want to learn more and grow in faith through Jesus Christ

<!-- m -->http://www.halfpasteleven.org/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Could this be as well?

And did you see one of their blogs is called:

"First BAMM Meeting!"

Odd

Not sure if it's anything but this blog is quite interesting: <!-- m -->http://www.halfpasteleven.org/weekly-blog.php<!-- m -->
    This really reflects how I`ve been feeling lately. I was pushed to my absolute breaking point a while back and my life and myself just shattered completely. Everything I once was broke down into an almost unrecognizable version of what I used to be. I was not a person I would want to hang out with now.

Now, that last part made me realize, wow, if I see that version of me as a different person, who am I now? And how far have I come to see myself that way?

I have changed, I mean, really changed. Now, my core "being" you could call it has always remained, but I am not the person I used to be, especially in the deep parts of my heart.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Oh, I'm late! You guys have such wonderful opinions! My first thought, of course, was 11:30 as in the time! Then, November 30th, as it is coming up in 4 days. I never even thought of 11:30 as in a bible verse!

And btw, I don't think twitter.com/thisisalmostit is someone we should pay attention to.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks.

Well I believe Michael created the controversy on purpose. Since some of the family members enjoyed the new album like Jackie, some of them said that there's a voice double. Some of the producers and singers like Teddy and Akon said that it's all MJ in the album and they approved the album since some of the others like will.i.am and Quincy jones didn't approve the album. Well like Teddy says; Michael likes controversy. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I agree PureLove. I think this is all very deliberate (and smart) - nothing seems to get more attention than controversy. Take our forum, for example.
  • Thank you TS! What a nice big clock!

Everything is going like clockwork (Yes! BJ tick tock tick tock as Back said)... and the next big date is the 30th November 2010:
    -This is the 28th anniversary of Thriller (30th November 1982)
    -This is the release of Black Eyed Peas "The Beginning" album and the day they are performing at the super Bowl.

And I think that something of relevance is going to happen... I just don't know what!
    It could be the beginning of Thriller II... I wish my Crystal Ball was a bit more specific!
    s9720.gif
    Let's also remember that the chat roomed closed on the 21st November, this may be symbolic to the bar closing at the start of a performance... just a thought!

A thriller night could be a scary night ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
    Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
    You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
    You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
    You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
    And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
    You know it's thriller, thriller night
    You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
    You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
    You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
    But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
    You're out of time

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
    Thriller, thriller night
    You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their masquerade
    There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
    (They're open wide)
    This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
    They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial
    Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
    All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
    I'll make you see

That this is thriller, thriller night
    'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
    Thriller, thriller night
    So let me hold you tight and share a
    Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight

Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
    Thriller, thriller night
    So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!

(I'm gonna thrill ya tonight)
    Darkness falls across the land
    The midnight hour is close at hand
    Creatures crawl in search of blood
    To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
    I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
    Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
    The funk of forty thousand years
    And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
    Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
    Your body starts to shiver
    For no mere mortal can resist
    The evil of the thriller

With L.O.V.E
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    We Only Have 4 Years!
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6033<!-- l -->

First Thought when I saw the clock, Time is running out.
    [youtube:rqhofpw0]

I also like some of the other opinions on dates: 11/30 relevance. Thriller, Black Eyed Peas, Evil Lurking in the dark, Bible scriptures, etc. It is connected.

Time and events.
    tick tock tick tock.....................

[youtube:rqhofpw0]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/popthetime<!-- m -->

Peace
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    You guys are amazing... really <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think that nobody explored that possibility 11/30 or 11 divided by 30 = 0.3666666666...7 LOL

About the end of this world.... I think that things will begin before the 21/12/2012.... <this is the date of the end or the beginning rather (imo).
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's now 11:45! So Lilwendy you must be right!
    First was... it's close to midnight and somethin evil's lurkin' in the dark..... YES IT'S THRILLER!!!!! THRILLER TWO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No it is not: <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->

Yes, Souza, i know...but isn't it odd?
    The same clocks...

What about this Account?
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It is a hoaxer who photoshopped the picture. Please don't get any clues from this account, because it is definitely not someone affiliated with MJ or thisisalsoit.com.

Thank you very much, Souza...
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you did a little investigation, you would have seen that that clock was not photoshopped, but taken from the same link as TS's clock.
    The only thing one had to do was to follow the link. This once again proves how easy it is to spread false information
    and how easy people assume things for truth.

This still is an investigation site isn't it ?

Found both clocks here btw: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/mysearch.php?pageNum=2

Ah! that's pretty funny you are the one that found that clock right there! Weren't you also the one starting the thread about the thisisalmostit twitter account?

I don't have to do a little investigation in this case, glad you took the bait.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."