Interview: Joe Jackson in Brazil ... Sony and AEG guilty?

AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
edited January 1970 in News
Hi Guys...

Mr. Joe is a hit here in Brazil. The radio and TV are competing for their presence and interviews.

On Sunday he will attend a program with sweeps pretty high and he set out to answer some questions from fans of Michael.
Believers fans organize caravan practical to try to go to the program. Unfortunately I can not go because I don't live in Rio de Janeiro.
Hopefully he will give us some clue happy.

I put the interview here. He and Rowe have accused Sony and AEG and still make a comparison of Michael's death with that of Martin Luther King and John Kennedy.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"Michael Jackson was assassinated by a conspiracy involving the companies Sony Music, Recorder Michael, and AEG, who managed the career of "King of Pop" when he died in June 2009. This is the claim of the star's father, Joe Jackson, and family friend Leonardo Rowe, who wrote the book "What Really Happened to Michael Jackson". The King Of Pop's father and Rowe held gave a press conference on Thursday in Sao Paulo, to launch the book in Brazil, before being released in the U.S..

At the press conference, Sabrina Sato, Panic on TV, stole the show by asking questions to Joe in his English, "Okay" and asking him to dance the moonwalk. Awkward, Michael's father stood up and tried to do the famous dance step. In the end, she gave a kiss on his face.

Accustomed to dealing with embarrassing questions, Joe was "flat" in the replies, speaking in low voice. Asked if he beat his son when he was a child, he replied: "Never hit on Michael or anyone else. Of course we gave him a spanking when my children misbehave, but never hit him really. I think I did a great job raising my children. " About having been prevented by the U.S. court to opine on the administration of the property left by the star, he said: "I have my job, in fact, I have two jobs now, do not need this money. But I want to have a say because the people involved with Michael did this to have control over his expression. "

"Michael"-The disc, which will be released in December, Joe also not spared criticism. Brother Michael said that in some songs is not the voice of the star, but an imitator. "The music is not just Michael singing, there are other voices. He had not yet completed these songs, this is being released just to make money, "he said.

Joe also said that Dr. Murray had "violated medical laws" to administer the potent anesthetic propofol to Michael at home. "He had no permission to do what he did, but others were aware of it," he said. "This drug could only be administered in hospital under the supervision of an anesthesiologist. But Dr. Murray was not the only one to have knowledge of the medicines that Michael took. At the time, did not know we were giving these drugs to him, "added RoWe.

The basis of the allegations of Joe and Rowe is testament to that signed by officer Michael is false. "We did an independent investigation that began when one of Michael's brothers called me saying that Michael was not in Los Angeles on the day the will was signed, he was in New York. Signing him is false. The name of his sons is misspelled in the will. Anyone who needed to get Michael had to go through security, and they said no one went to him on the day set out in the will. Michael kept copies of everything, and we did not find a copy of the will with him, "said the author of the book.

He said all that surrounded Michael in the last months of life were paid by AIG, including the lawyer who drew up the will. "At the time I do not really understand what happened. Michael did not want to film tests of This Is It, but the movie was released. In recent months, everyone who was around Michael, including Dr. Murray and his lawyer, were receiving compensation from AEG. I was the only person close to him that he was not receiving money from AEG. Then I remembered something that Michael said in 2004: 'they'd kill me to have the publishing rights. " Michael owned the publishing rights to several songs including the Beatles, worth billions. He was convinced that they could kill him for it. I believe it was a conspiracy by a group of people, as they did with Martin Luther King or John Kennedy, threw the blame on a scapegoat, "said Rowe.

Link: <!-- m -->http://diversao.terra.com.br/gente/noti ... racao.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Please AnaMarcia, if you can listen to your same Joe's interview, and you us inform that he said in effect <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Please AnaMarcia, if you can listen to your same Joe's interview, and you us inform that he said in effect <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sure, Paula!

I'll be attentive to all the appearances of Mr. Joe
  • Guys, this story is getting very confusing, is not it?

So far no one had spoken publicly about the falsity of the CD. Everything we had was Twitter and TMZ.
    I can not understand why they would speak ill of a job Michael. If we consider our theory that Michael is alive, it becomes even more complicated!
    If the CD is a fraud, never Michael would let be released. Recalling that whoever is behind the whole deal is Branca and Mclain.
    Definitely they (the family) want to tell us that Michael is dead and that Sony is taking full advantage of this.
    They just forgot to bring a lawsuit against the lawyers and Mclain White and against the Sony. Tá easy win them, just ask a serious expertise and everything will be confirmed!
    Regarding the fact the book was released here in Brazil, well, Brazil is a great country, where Michael has hundreds of thousands of fans and is also where there are many blogs about the fake death of Michael. There are four good blogs here that addresses this issue very seriously.
    Many TV networks make it clear who has doubts about that death. They are always doing stories with phrases like "Michael Jackson ... dead or alive?" or "it seems that Michael is more alive than ever". These days a radio announcer in a National, heard on hundreds of city in Brazil made the following statement on the Grammys:

"I think the only singer who deserves all Gramys is Michael Jackson. I'm sure he would win more this year if he had not gone .... But in fact I think Michael is alive somewhere and enjoying a break of Fame, after all, you know how it is: a lot of persecution, debts, finally, is my opinion "

I put it here because it is really looking like they are trying to give a "shut up" in the Brazilian believers that there are many!

Anyway, this story is very complex. We'll have to wait and wait.
  • Guys, this story is getting very confusing, is not it?

So far no one had spoken publicly about the falsity of the CD. Everything we had was Twitter and TMZ.
    I can not understand why they would speak ill of a job Michael. If we consider our theory that Michael is alive, it becomes even more complicated!
    If the CD is a fraud, never Michael would let be released. Recalling that whoever is behind the whole deal is Branca and Mclain.
    Definitely they (the family) want to tell us that Michael is dead and that Sony is taking full advantage of this.
    They just forgot to bring a lawsuit against the lawyers and Mclain White and against the Sony. Tá easy win them, just ask a serious expertise and everything will be confirmed!
    Regarding the fact the book was released here in Brazil, well, Brazil is a great country, where Michael has hundreds of thousands of fans and is also where there are many blogs about the fake death of Michael. There are four good blogs here that addresses this issue very seriously.
    Many TV networks make it clear who has doubts about that death. They are always doing stories with phrases like "Michael Jackson ... dead or alive?" or "it seems that Michael is more alive than ever". These days a radio announcer in a National, heard on hundreds of city in Brazil made the following statement on the Grammys:

"I think the only singer who deserves all Gramys is Michael Jackson. I'm sure he would win more this year if he had not gone .... But in fact I think Michael is alive somewhere and enjoying a break of Fame, after all, you know how it is: a lot of persecution, debts, finally, is my opinion "

I put it here because it is really looking like they are trying to give a "shut up" in the Brazilian believers that there are many!

Anyway, this story is very complex. We'll have to wait and wait.

Thank you for your information and post Anamarcia!

These are very interesting comments! I am so glad that people aren't afraid to speak out that they believe Michael is alive. And, your thoughts on why Joe is visiting your country could be very true as well.

Yes, time will tell. Please keep us informed if you hear anything more.
  • Well guys, it's like I said, Joe Jackson is disputed like the last Coke in the desert. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I put here another most revealing interview to a newspaper:

"Death of Jackson was conspiracy, says father in the launch the book in SP"

Joe Jackson says the overdose that killed her son, Michael Jackson, was a "conspiracy" of "a lot of people," as described in the book "What Really Happened to Michael Jackson, released yesterday in Brazil.

The book, which hits bookstores next day on December 1, is the story of Joe and former producer Leonard Rowe Jackson about what had led the king of pop to death last year. "Michael was murdered by a variety of people. I think it was a conspiracy, "Joe said in an interview during a book launch in Sao Paulo.

The producer Rowe, who worked with the Jackson family for more than 30 years, said the singer was allegedly killed by his doctor, Conrad Murray, who had been hired by promoter AEG Live to care for Jackson in the months before the tour to mark his comeback.

"I know what happened to him (Michael) did not have to happen, Michael could have been saved. But people did not want him to be saved. This is what I want the world to understand, "said Rowe.

"We do not believe that Dr. Murray was the only person who knew it, we believe that the people who hired him and the people who were paying Dr. Murray also knew about it. "

For the father of Jackson, the intent of the book is to "justice" to the singer's death. "What I want to win this book ... is justice for Michael," he said.
    "Fans around the world are in search of justice but we are not having it. But we're trying to get it because we seek a federal investigation, "he added.

Joe says he has no regrets in relation to the child. "I'm sure I did everything I could. He was never arrested, never been in prison, never did drugs, never went hungry. " He said he was always very close to the child and who is proud of Michael. Joe Jackson
    said today that if he could give some advice to him, was to be careful with trappings of show biz.

"The media likes to say that the family is taking profit from the death of Michael. But do not speak of people who should not profit from the death of Michael and are taking profits. Who has profit with the work of Elvis? His family. Who is profiting from the work of John Lennon? His family. That's right, family is who has the right, "said Leonard Rowe.

According to the publishers, the first American edition of the book came out with a million copies and sold out in less than four months.

In these sentences I highlighted them seem to beg for justice and asks the fans' support for it. It's definitely a way to make people understand in time what happened to Michael.

This is sometimes so crazy and sad! I still can not see Michael as so naive!

What's happening?? This month is the champion of the mess, for sure!

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.jcdigital.com.br/flip/Edicoe ... 010/29.PDF<!-- m -->
  • So, does anyone know if this cd is part of the $250 million deal that the family signed with Sony? I know that Sony is coming out with a lot of Michael's work such as this cd and the vision dvd set. Just curious if this is all part of the deal. If it is, then why is the family disputing on whether or not it is really Michael? I did hear "Hold my hand" the first time on the radio and I really had to listen hard to hear Michael's voice. I can't say for certain if it really is Michael singing because Akon's voice and the music was drowning out Michael's voice. It is a beautiful song, I would still like it even if it wasn't Michael singing.
  • So, instead of working with prosecution to help change Murrey accusation form manslaughter to murder to bring justice, Jacksons chose write the books to bring justice. Don't Jacksons have enough money to do their own investigation by qiestioning people who was that day at home, to find tapes, so hard to appeal legitimacy of the will???? All they do is just talking , announce theories, whereas they have money and power to really act.
    What a bullshit is this?
  • They (Joe & em) might as well join this forum instead of wasting time writing books, etc. None of them are saying anything definitive. They are speculating and theorizing the same as we are. So what is the difference? Everything is prefaced with I feel, I think or I believe. Nothing starts off with I know or I have proof of. They are all over the place and obviously no better informed than we are. To be honest, I think we have more to offer from an investigative stand point.

They could save some money and time by just joining in with us. All this hoopla about books and televised interviews makes them appear a little jaded. One blames it on drugs and addiction. Another blames AEG & Sony. Then the tweets blame the Estate executors. Makes them seem to be each forming independent conclusions and not coming together and discussing any kind of strategy. It's getting boring and at times sadly, comical. I wish they would just stop and breathe.
    Joe says he has no regrets in relation to the child&#46; &quot;I'm sure I did everything I could&#46; He was never arrested, never been in prison, &#91;size=200&#93;never did drugs&#91;/size&#93;, never went hungry&#46; &quot; He said he was always very close to the child and who is proud of Michael&#46; Joe Jackson
    said today that if he could give some advice to him, was to be careful with trappings of show biz&#46;

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Ana, eu vi que ia passar no faustao , vc assistiu ? pq eu nao to em casa e nao consegui assistir..se vc assistiu como q foi??

Guys sorry for speaking my native language,
    Im asking AnaMarcia about a sunday tv program who joe was going to attend

sorry and ty
  • I am Brazilian and today Joe was a TV show in Brazil a lot of audience with Leonard Rowe. Both spoke to Michael at this time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Joe said that Michael is "happy" about the release of his book. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The Rowe said that Michael owns half of Sony and that people should know.

And there was a conspiracy to assassinate Michael because the catalog.

He will throw the book "What really happened to Michael Jackson" tomorrow in a bookstore in São Paulo - Brazil.

I'll be there and try to talk to him.

I'll take a shirt with the description: "Michael is alive" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The point is that the theory of Joe / Rowe is not condoning the rest of the family (with the exception of Randy and Toya).

Kate said on Oprah that "not sure" whether it was murder.

If Joe knew about the threat to Michael and Michael tambe'm knew, because not reported to the FBI?

Of course this! It is very clear to me that the reason for the hoax was that Michael had to "die" to stay alive.

But I still believe in Branca and Sony ...

I see Michael as the architect of the hoax
  • Hi Guys,

I post the link to the full interview of Joe Jackson yesterday.

<!-- m -->http://tvglobo.domingaodofaustao.globo. ... do-cantor/<!-- m -->

For who does not understand English or Portuguese, I put down the written summary:

"Joe Jackson came to Brazil to launch the book "What really happened to Michael Jackson." On the stage of Domingão the father of the King of Pop and Leonard Rowe, co-author of the book, said that Michael wanted his father to receive his inheritance. "When Michael died, I was taking care of his financial affairs. He said he wanted his money I separated from the mother and father. He was never left out, he told me, "said Leonard. The co-author also spoke about the accusation that Michael Jackson would have been murdered. "He owned half of a major label. He had a huge music catalog and told me he would kill him because of this book, but I do not believe it. Michael said he would never give up the money from their catalog, which included songs by the Beatles and many famous people wanted to take it from him. This was one of the fundamental reasons for what happened to Michael, "accused Leonardo Rowe.

On stage, Joe Jackson released several compliments to her son: "Michael was a very good artist, I did a lot for the Jackson 5. He was a great dancer, was fantastic. "

Leonardo Rowe also spoke about the love of Michael by Brazil: "Michael and I talked about what he would do after the tour in London and he said he would come to South America he loved Brazil. I want everyone to know how much he loved this country and the fans of this country. "

About the book, Joe Jackson was decisive: "This book contains all the documents for the public to know how Michael was treated by the people around him."
  • The interview was not good, we were a little disappointed because we had many questions for Mr. Joe ... seems that the station would not challenge him with embarrassing questions.

What drew most attention was that Rowe said openly that Michael owned 50% of Sony and that would kill him for it!

He said he was sure that Michael is very happy with this book (Is... in present).

And the biggest contradiction of all: As we know, Michael would end his shows in London, is not it?

Rowe said that Michael would do another world tour after concerts in London and who Brazil would be the first country chosen because he loved this country and loved so much the fans that country.

So, wherefore they chose here as the first country to launch this practical book.

I think with the launch of this book, we have two hypotheses:

They know nothing about Michael and just want to promote and make money ...

or

It is an important step for Bam <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    dbuterflyz wrote:

I am Brazilian and today Joe was a TV show in Brazil a lot of audience with Leonard Rowe. Both spoke to Michael at this time.

Joe said that Michael is "happy" about the release of his book.

He will throw the book "What really happened to Michael Jackson" tomorrow in a bookstore in São Paulo - Brazil.

I'll be there and try to talk to him.

I'll take a shirt with the description: "Michael is alive"

The point is that the theory of Joe / Rowe is not condoning the rest of the family (with the exception of Randy and Toya).

Kate said on Oprah that "not sure" whether it was murder.

If Joe knew about the threat to Michael and Michael tambe'm knew, because not reported to the FBI?

Of course this! It is very clear to me that the reason for the hoax was that Michael had to "die" to stay alive.

But I still believe in Branca and Sony ...

I see Michael as the architect of the hoaxdbuterflyz

It is true what you say, if there was a death threat waiting for allegedly "killed" Michael to be regretting now.
    Another thing, it seems that Joe does not accuse Sony of conspiracy in that interview?
  • They do not really blame Sony directly. The villain of the story is the AEG / Randy Phillips. There are excerpts from the book here:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16023<!-- l -->

But Rowe says in interviews that "they" wanted Michael dead because of catalog. Who is"They"??
    How does this thing? Michael dead, as they could get those catalog? Do they hope that the family sold the rights of the Michael? That for me is still confused and do not make much sense.

In the book, I agree, if everyone knew he was being threatened, friends, family and own Michael sat back to wait for the worst happens? It's so unlikely!
    This is a video of the interview, please someone who can tell us what was said in <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

• luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Leonard said that Michael needed a spokesman, and was sure that he is endorsing or approve of everything that is written in the book, only they are reporting all cupula through the book, like Michael can not speak at least for now Joe is the man confidence, and above all his father.
    I like when Joe speech always leaves something in the air, like the present, past, he fumbles and just dropping a few hints.
    Type it is, I would be happy to know that the fans support him and his family.
    He is a big idol was known throughout the world.
    Michael loved Brazil, Brazilians love the fans.
    And elephants are ringing bells, Michael wanted to come to Brazil ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Throw the book at first hand in Brazil, being known throughout the world? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This all only for the Brazilian fans know the truth? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I am Brazilian and today Joe was a TV show in Brazil a lot of audience with Leonard Rowe. Both spoke to Michael at this time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Joe said that Michael is "happy" about the release of his book. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Today I read on Twitter that some fans from Brazil heard the things you wrote too. Joe Jackson And Rowe were talking about Michael in present tense.

But I found out this video and the reporter asks Joe Jackson what he thinks about Michael being alive rumours. Here's the link to the video.

http://www.redetv.com.br/Video.aspx?8,10,153750,Entretenimento,TV-Fama,Pai-de-Michael-Jackson-fala-sobre-biografia-do-filho
  • Hello! I arrived at home now. Scott was in the bookstore, where Joe and Leonard were publishing the book. I spoke with both. I took pictures. My photos were deleted, however, the official photographer of the bookstore, will send pictures to me.

Leonard was very nice and autographed my book.

I have not had time to read, but from what I saw he accuses Randy Phillips...

I asked about the hoax:

They both laughed. When I asked Michael Leonard of being alive, he motioned for silence (shiiiii) and laughed.

I shouted:''Michael is alive" for Joe and he laughed and nodded but showed sarcasm.

I asked for exactly that Rowe: This book contains the reasons why Michael faked his death? Rowe, nodded and laughed.

In my opinion, these were their responses ironic and sarcastic.

In the middle of signing autographs, Joe went to buy shoes. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> :

I don´t know what to think ...
  • I begin to read the book tomorrow ... but I'm worried about the objections to Phillips

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Leonard said that Michael needed a spokesman, and was sure that he is endorsing or approve of everything that is written in the book, only they are reporting all cupula through the book, like Michael can not speak at least for now Joe is the man confidence, and above all his father.
    I like when Joe speech always leaves something in the air, like the present, past, he fumbles and just dropping a few hints.
    Type it is, I would be happy to know that the fans support him and his family.
    He is a big idol was known throughout the world.
    Michael loved Brazil, Brazilians love the fans.
    And elephants are ringing bells, Michael wanted to come to Brazil ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Throw the book at first hand in Brazil, being known throughout the world? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This all only for the Brazilian fans know the truth? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really have no idea why the book's release in Brazil

He (Joe) said that Michael loves Brazil.

I learned that he received an invitation from the publisher.

Today I bought the book already translated into Portuguese.

Then, the intentions of the book were released in Brazil BEFORE.
  • Hello! I arrived at home now. Scott was in the bookstore, where Joe and Leonard were publishing the book. I spoke with both. I took pictures. My photos were deleted, however, the official photographer of the bookstore, will send pictures to me.

I asked about the hoax:

They both laughed. When I asked Michael Leonard of being alive, he motioned for silence (shiiiii) and laughed.

I shouted:''Michael is alive" for Joe and he laughed and nodded but showed sarcasm.

I asked for exactly that Rowe: This book contains the reasons why Michael faked his death? Rowe, nodded and laughed.

In the middle of signing autographs, Joe went to buy shoes. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> :

So did Rowe nod yes when you asked him that the book contained reasons why MJ faked his death?
    When you ask them those question were they just laughing to off or did they get shocked when you first ask the question?

I think judging from the responses that they gave you by not saying no or getting offended when you ask (if MJ was really dead) to me proves they know that MJ is alive, also your very brave to ask those questions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One more thing what did other people (fans) think about it when you ask those questions?
  • I'm also from Brazil, and I would like to know how Joe know much about his son's death but did not know where his body was.
    If they are saying that Michael died, why this evidence is not in the hands of the FBI?
    The police should be working on it, and not in the book of Joe.
    'll Post the excerpt from the interview, and see the face of Joe from the minute 5:20. Look at the face of Joe, because he can not stop laughing.
    LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry, I cant put the video here:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -eoOPz5P8o<!-- m -->

joe1p.jpg

I asked about the hoax:

So did Rowe nod yes when you asked him that the book contained reasons why MJ faked his death?
    When you ask them those question were they just laughing to off or did they get shocked when you first ask the question?

I think judging from the responses that they gave you by not saying no or getting offended when you ask (if MJ was really dead) to me proves they know that MJ is alive, also your very brave to ask those questions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One more thing what did other people (fans) think about it when you ask those questions?

When I asked at any time they showed that they were surprised or offended.

When I asked the question to Rowe, he nodded his head. But at all times they were laughing.

There were other "Alive" ... but no one dared ask. My friend called me "crazy" (she also is Alive).

People shouted, "Your son is the King of Pop" for Joe. And I screamed: "Michael is alive" so high that Joe stared at me and said ... but smiling.

I talked to a boy who was with me about not being believed that he had said "yes" ... then, this boy told me: "yeah ... but he SAID"

Must be made clear that they were very happy and the responses were given in half with laughter.

The Shiiiiii (silence) of Rowe for me, was laughing.

That is the truth about what I went through yesterday. When the official photographer of the bookstore release photos I show.

I'll take a picture of my book over the weekend with the autograph of Rowe and post here in the forum.