TIAI November 27

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037&start=125#p272499<!-- l -->
Please. Stop the condescending. I'm not the one. You relax and think about what you say a bit more. I took your post as dismissive and disrespectful and I'm calling you on it. That's it.

I am sorry that you took my post that way. I really didn't mean it to be that way. I reread the post and it does make sense in relation to the redirect and I can see why you viewed it as condescending. I wasn't trying to be rude to you so I apologize for that. Truce?

sorry.gif

Apology accepted. I know that we're not always going to "get" each other and we will disagree at times. I'm just hoping that we can do so in the spirit of appreciation and tolerance. After all, as Believers, we're all we've got and the clock is ticking. We really need each other. My prayer with this redirect is that we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth and I'm holding on!
Thanks again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• awww! I have to say that was very nice behaviour and I advise people that are having little wars to call it truce! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Apology accepted. I know that we're not always going to "get" each other and we will disagree at times. I'm just hoping that we can do so in the spirit of appreciation and tolerance. After all, as Believers, we're all we've got and the clock is ticking. We really need each other. My prayer with this redirect is that we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth and I'm holding on!
    Thanks again.

I see this re-direct as a call for peace and love in the hoaxland. We are the Army of L.O.V.E. and we must find the peace in ourselves with each other if we expect to help the rest of the world catch up. And yes, the clock is ticking.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

TS is absolutely right redirecting to these posts. The complete board is fighting and I don't think anyone knows why. We all need each other in this and need to stop the fighting. Thank you ladies.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the members of this forum for participating in a fight that had no goal at all, leaving everyone confused and causing tension on here. That was never my intention and I regret it happened, I should have known better but when I get the feeling that people are accused without solid arguments, I get defensive. So again, my sincere apologies for being a factor in all this.

I'd also like to take a moment to post a personal message to my fellow admin, Mo. In light of recents events on the forum, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect for you, appreciation for your work as an investigator, and as admin here on the forum. We may not always see eye to eye on all subjects in the course of these past 17 months but what I have felt in the past and what I wish for in the future, is for a solid foundation of mutual respect stemming from one common goal, to discover the truth and let justice prevail.

Together we stand as investigators, divided we fall victim to our greatest fear, to have researched and studied for so long, only to overlook the lesson in the end.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387

I'd also like to take a moment to post a personal message to my fellow admin, Mo. In light of recents events on the forum, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect for you, appreciation for your work as an investigator, and as admin here on the forum. We may not always see eye to eye on all subjects in the course of these past 17 months but what I have felt in the past and what I wish for in the future, is for a solid foundation of mutual respect stemming from one common goal, to discover the truth and let justice prevail.

Together we stand as investigators, divided we fall victim to our greatest fear, to have researched and studied for so long, only to overlook the lesson in the end.

I appreciate this Souza. It was well written and obviously very well thought out. It's exactly what the board needed.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yess!! We need to STOP the fighting, if you disagree with another user's post, fine! You can choose to keep it to yourself, and if not, you can respectfully let them know you don't like it. I don't think I was ever intentionally rude to anyone on this forum, we are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. right?
  • BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
    I agree with Souza and TIAI and want to respond with Michaels 2002 speech:
    [youtube:35qtjse4]

...."...We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours...."

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't know why or how the unrest started - this may sound daft but it's winter and it's dark and it's cold (where I am at least) and that makes me more sensitive and irritable than in the summer months. I've kept out of the fights for the most part, using this time to reflect rather than post, but if I've said anything to upset anyone (Dancing the Dream maybe?) then I too apologise.

As long as we can learn from recent events and move on with greater understanding and acceptance of our differences of opinion, then this needn't be the disaster some were fearing.

And Souza, well said! Respect to you!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Thank you for being an example of how we should handle our disagreements...

All that keeps going over and over in my head in light of today's and yesterday's redirects are lyrics from Shout...

Problems, complications and accusations
    Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
    A war is taking place.
    No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
    Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
    Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
    Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
    The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
    But we live to see the dawn.

In Michael's words himself... the only solution for peace is increasing the height of your spirituality.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thankyou TS for reminding us why we are here...I want to share this video with you..and all of my fellow believers. This will certainly put a new perspective on what's really going on..these are the things we should be concerned about. God Bless all of you. Love to all. xoxoxoxo

[youtube:1bm4scu1]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGaJBt0uI8<!-- m -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    @2good2btrue - thank you... I needed to see this.... God bless you.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks Souza for drawing a line under the recent problems. I think we'll come out of this a lot stronger and we really needed this redirect. So thanks TS, SOL and looking4truth for reminding us we're ALL in this together regardless of our disagreements.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    @2good2btrue - thank you... I needed to see this.... God bless you.
    Your welcome. I just hope more people see this and realise how insignificant our problems are.....we need to focus on "What's really going on and whats really important"

Make love, not war. Thankyou TS for reminding us about this..
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    This would never be an excuses for being rude or disrespectful of anyone, but especially at this point in time, I think emotions are running very high with Michael being away. I think anyone who has a deep Love and respect for him has been struggling with these emotions. And we tend to be extra sensitve to things around us, for some they can be easily irritated and not really know how to express these emotions and they come out in the wrong way, but it is a daily effort to keep our atitudes in check and be responsive in a positive manner. If we have trouble in this environment, it is certain we will have equal difficulty or more so out in the general popluation in showing LOVE in the face of opposition.

I know that as much as I have learned about Michael in the past year, and as much as I believe that he will be back and I understand what his mission along with the Army of Love is, I still have days that I just fall apart, and I ask God why I was brought into this revelation? Because I have never considered by self a typical fan of any celebrity. And up until this past December I didn't know Michael to be any one other than just a great entertainer. No one can imagine the journey my life has taken since this understanding of him was dropped in my lap.

At times it is very painful and I don't understand why, and why is wasn't until almost six months after I THOUGHT Michael had passed that I was taken down this path of learning WHO he is and what he stands for, and before these waves of emotion and grief swept over me. I believe it is like Michael said, we are family and we are one. Being ONE has huge implications. I think we can feel each others pain and suffering at times, or maybe only certian ones have been given that sensitivity, I don't know, but I DO know, I have never experienced anything like this for another human being in my entire life.

So I have learned to just go with it and pray for Michael when this feeling becomes so strong. There must be some sort of reason for it. I don't talk about this very often, because I don't expect anyone to understand, because I don't myself, but the events of the last week or so has just put me in a place of feeling that I have to completely honest and unashamed of anything that I feel strongly about along this journey. Burying these feeling and emotions only serve to make it worse, and I can only imagine what Michael is feeling, so I gladly and proudly make this journey with him......LOVE to all this great ARMY!!!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" (Ps. 133:1)

God bless you, TS, Souza, SoldierofLOVE, and looking4truth. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Perfect message, perfect timing, perfect example of unity, our ticket to success. As the Nike slogan says, "Just do it". Nike in Hebrew: "The means to success and achievement". L.O.V.E.
  • Awww...I love you guys! This was definitely needed.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What a wonderful uplifting thread. I'm agreeing with everyone of you my precious fellow soldiers. The clock is ticking and time is too short for wasting on negative energies. I love your post navibl. You are right about having insight and feelings for each other's pain and sufferings. I feel a unity and closeness with all of you guys, and regard you like family. We've spent the last year and a half together. I too feel after such a time we can be completely honest and unashamed of anything we feel strongly about on this journey. When I look at the people who have been drawn and assembled here, we have such diversity of giftings, from the analytical researchers to the intuitive and perceptive all working together. And that is not even taking into account the various spiritual beliefs and different nationalities represented within us. I have never witnessed such a thing before. It is truly unique and this is because of Michael's vision. No world leader has been able to instigate such a success. If we as a group can co-exist in compassion respect and tolerence for each other then it is possible to see real change in the broader communities where we live everyday. Be God's glow.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Thanks again.

I see this re-direct as a call for peace and love in the hoaxland. .

Agree but one more thing is important in this redirect too I think. And that is; "the clock is ticking and we're getting closer to clarity in our search for truth" part. Thank you for this redirect TS and it is so beautiful to see someone indicates why she is offended by a post and the other one accepts she is wrong and appologizes. This is how life is supposed to be. And accepting your mistake and to apologize is such a very beautiful wisdom. Love you my believers family. No matter if we agree or disagree at some points.

Peace and Love
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I totally agree with you guys! grouphugbybeccy23.gif
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ~Souza~ wrote:

TS is absolutely right redirecting to these posts. The complete board is fighting and I don't think anyone knows why. We all need each other in this and need to stop the fighting. Thank you ladies.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the members of this forum for participating in a fight that had no goal at all, leaving everyone confused and causing tension on here. That was never my intention and I regret it happened, I should have known better but when I get the feeling that people are accused without solid arguments, I get defensive. So again, my sincere apologies for being a factor in all this.

Indeed I am glad to read this, one feels a great relief, to ask for excuse and mas if it is publicly it is an act of humility that produces a great peace and well-being and presupposes in addition a great wisdom and intelligence. Very well Souza
  • Oh wow...first time in a redirect. Well glad it's for something good. Thanks for the lovely replies. Love each and everyone of them. Sometimes we got to take that slice of humble pie and admit when we are wrong. Let go of the ego and let God. Thanks to SOL for accepting my apology. I guess my contribution will be a song that everyone knows but that still speaks volumes to me. One of my favorite performances from MJ.

[youtube:2roorkuz]
  • s12623.gifs12623.gif s12623.gif

Let's live in harmony - Negativity takes a lot more energy than positivity... that's why positive people always achieve a lot more than negative ones!

And Soldier...you are absolutely right: The clock is ticking... let's make the best of the time we have! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

XX

With L.O.V.E
  • Oh my! I just logged in and thought something was wrong with the browser when I saw my own post <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well, I'm glad my frustration from yesterday has the potential to turn into good -- not only for looking4truth and me, but the entire community. I PRAY it has a ripple effect...

TS, THANK YOU for paying such close attention. Souza, I have much respect for your post. I hope you and Mo make amends soon. We really do need each other... Navibl and RK you say it much better than I.

I appreciate all of you. Thanks for taking the time to post your comments here. Looking4truth - I am sorry that we had a misunderstanding, but thanks again for your maturity and patience, (and the adorable, doe-eyed kitten <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

As Andrea says: "peace and love in hoaxland."

(hugs)
  • WOW What a great redirect TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This post was so uplifting that i'm still smiling. I feel the love and if Michael and TS are watching
    they must feel it.
    Hugsssssssssssssssss to all.

Love You More
  • Thank you TS for this much-needed redirect which I feel has has helped clear the air. I've been reading all the posts and have to say I had tears in my eyes whilst doing so. I want to say that I appreciate being part of this online family ... we have been through many ups and downs together and I think it's important for us to be reminded that we shouldn't taken one another for granted. I feel we have been brought together to learn a variety of lessons about ourselves, about others, and about the world we live in. However I think the most important lesson of all is to learn how to live a life both motivated and guided by LOVE. If we can do this, then everything else will fall naturally into place.

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope." (Maya Angelou)

“Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls” (Kahlil Gibran)