TIAI November 28

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15989&start=75#p272514<!-- l -->
@paula, TS doesn't provide explanations until it's time for an update. I expect this situation will be no different.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wonder if this means there will be an update sooner than later or if it means be patient, all will be explained in due time.
  • I wonder if this means there will be an update sooner than later or if it means be patient, all will be explained in due time.
    I hope so!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hmmmmm..thats all folks <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    tick tock
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    TS said: "As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday."

So..... if people are thinking there will be an update soon.... and update #7 probably will not be before bamsday.... is it too much to hope.... dare I think that.... bamsday is coming?

beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif
  • TS said: "As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday."

So..... if people are thinking there will be an update soon.... and update #7 probably will not be before bamsday.... is it too much to hope.... dare I think that.... bamsday is coming?

beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif beggingpleasesmiley-1.gif
    There's a post about 11/30! Please come back, Michael!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But you know how when you count, you can go--1,2,3,4,5,6,6.8,6.9,6.99,6.999 and so on, never quite getting there. Notice he said, "probably", and that can give him some/infinite wriggle room. We might just get another update. Why else would he use that word?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This could mean there's an update coming soon, which would mean MJ's coming back soon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because TS said that the next update (#7) would probably be after bamsday... Wasn't the redirect the other day a clock set on 11:30 ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I wonder what could happen that day, I'm not necessarily saying the bam will happen, but there must be something that's going to happen. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    This could mean there's an update coming soon, which would mean MJ's coming back soon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because TS said that the next update (#7) would probably be after bamsday... Wasn't the redirect the other day a clock set on 11:30 ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I wonder what could happen that day, I'm not necessarily saying the bam will happen, but there must be something that's going to happen. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

i feel like a little kid on christmas eve.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    TS said: "As stated in Update #6, Update #7 probably will not be before bamsday."

LOL lilwendy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Upon reading this redirect I thought exactly the same thing.....are we heading towards Update No 7?????
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think a little caution is needed here before we jump to the conclusion that an update/Bam is imminent! I read this redirect totally differently.

Bec, correct me please if I'm wrong, but looking at the context of your comment to Paula, you were saying TS only explains things in updates and just because some people are asking for an explanation (on the Eliza thing), he probably won't give one until he gives an update.

To me this redirect says, we aren't calling the shots here, we want everything handed to us on a plate - NOW! But if some of us are uncomfortable and confused right now, that's up to each one of us to deal with for ourselves. We cannot demand anything from anyone. We need to look within ourselves to explain our discomfort and confusion, not look to someone else (especially someone who we may have doubts about) to ease our troubled minds!

Keep the Faith, baby yeah, because it's just a matter of time .....
  • To me this redirect says, we aren't calling the shots here, we want everything handed to us on a plate - NOW! But if some of us are uncomfortable and confused right now, that's up to each one of us to deal with for ourselves. We cannot demand anything from anyone. We need to look within ourselves to explain our discomfort and confusion, not look to someone else...

Yep. yep. I'm feeling this statement, curls and I read the redirect similarly.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Me three! That was what I took from it too. Quite a few people have been asking TS to directly explain his Eliza redirects to clear up confusion and this is his response. I didn't see how it could mean the BAM is imminent but it would be great if it was!
  • I think a little caution is needed here before we jump to the conclusion that an update/Bam is imminent! I read this redirect totally differently.

Bec, correct me please if I'm wrong, but looking at the context of your comment to Paula, you were saying TS only explains things in updates and just because some people are asking for an explanation (on the Eliza thing), he probably won't give one until he gives an update.

To me this redirect says, we aren't calling the shots here, we want everything handed to us on a plate - NOW! But if some of us are uncomfortable and confused right now, that's up to each one of us to deal with for ourselves. We cannot demand anything from anyone. We need to look within ourselves to explain our discomfort and confusion, not look to someone else (especially someone who we may have doubts about) to ease our troubled minds!

Good post Curls I agree with you.

We just need to be patient and Keep faith in Michael and what we believe and the truth will be revealed in due time.

I guess we are in the endurance face right now.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Exactly what I think this redirect means.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Me three! That was what I took from it too. Quite a few people have been asking TS to directly explain his Eliza redirects to clear up confusion and this is his response. I didn't see how it could mean the BAM is imminent but it would be great if it was!

Me four! I think TS shortly wanted to mean that there will be NO Update before the BAM, so we shouldn't wait for an explanation or an update before MJ BAMS. But this doesn't mean that he will BAM on the 30th of November or anytime soon. I do hope this happens soon too but I am not expecting a BAM at least not before the Murray case ends and this makes 2011 as a BAM date as the closest.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    paula-c wrote:
    TS wrote :In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to <!-- m -->[url=http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;]http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com;[/url]<!-- m --> whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

Sorry, but when things are not clear what is best to give an explanation, I personally would like to know TS insisted that both the case of Eliza, the explanation allows us to eliminate the problematic nature of things, we've all been in situations life in which we had to explain, especially when something is not clear enough or not understood, .. and if it is to think for myself, I'm doing, and that's why I wanted an explanation of TS.

This was what I said and I still think the same, "my question is, if it were not for the investigation of Mo, TS redirecting had continued with the case of Eliza despite inconsistencies?.
    I know very well that not everything is the fault of TS, as well as Mo was able to look beyond their noses and do their own research, I or any of us could have also the fact and not blindly believe everything I read the For Eliza, maybe I get carried away by his insistence that we also Rally Twitter emails and sent to the media, why all this? I'm not paying for all the parallels between the "death" of Elvis and Michael, or numerology or any other amount of detail and matches.
    That's the only explanation that I wish TS, insisting the case of Eliza.
    I believe the update dates are planned and it's not something we can force to happen earlier, just like we can't force MJ to BAM before he's ready. 17 months seems like a long time but it hasn't been that long, not really. If this is some sort of revolution, it can't happen overnight.

• The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts. There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote". Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

Therefore I'd like to kindly ask TS that IF a new post is in the make, to keep it short, clear and easy to understand for everyone this time. That would avoid people who think they understand what he means having to explain the post, based on their own interpretations, to those who don't understand. Explaining TS' posts based on someone else's interpretation is basically what has been happening since he started posting here.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree 100% with that. However I don't think those who are calling him out will get much response. He's not suddenly going to change how he posts because there's some friction.

• The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts. There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote". Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

Therefore I'd like to kindly ask TS that IF a new post is in the make, to keep it short, clear and easy to understand for everyone this time. That would avoid people who think they understand what he means having to explain the post, based on their own interpretations, to those who don't understand. Explaining TS' posts based on someone else's interpretation is basically what has been happening since he started posting here.

Might be a good idea. Although I've never had trouble understanding the posts. They are always long, but not difficult. But I suppose maybe if English isn't your main language it could be difficult.The only one I didn't get was the coincidence test, and that is because I hate math with a passion and didn't want to attempt it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts. There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote". Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

I really don't know if TS's updates can be made to be short and sweet. The whole nature of the hoax is complex and may not be able to be completely simplified into a few paragraphs. I think it's best to approach the updates in parts. Read the first couple paragraphs and absorb them as much as a person can, then go back later and read a bit more. I think the problem is we're reading them all in one sitting (for those who do read them) and it's a lot of info that take in at one time. If we chooses to read the updates, then it's only fair we give ourselves a chance to understand them which doesn't mean skimming through or dismissing an update because it's too long.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

The history of the past 11 months proves that there are a lot of members here who have difficulties understanding TS' posts. There have been numerous posts in which was said: "you didn't READ TS' posts" and "you didn't understand what TS wrote". Like we have all seen, several members went through great lengths explaining TS' posts to those who didn't understand.

I really don't know if TS's updates can be made to be short and sweet. The whole nature of the hoax is complex and may not be able to be completely simplified into a few paragraphs. I think it's best to approach the updates in parts. Read the first couple paragraphs and absorb them as much as a person can, then go back later and read a bit more. I think the problem is we're reading them all in one sitting (for those who do read them) and it's a lot of info that take in at one time. If we chooses to read the updates, then it's only fair we give ourselves a chance to understand them which doesn't mean skimming through or dismissing an update because it's too long.

Agree with you Andrea. English is not my native language and I have to use dictionary when I read TS' posts but it doesn't make me misunderstand or hard to understand TS' posts. And I believe that he is doing his best in explaining everything in details and this makes his posts long. Ahhh how I missed to read TS updates. They were all so mindblowing.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think a little caution is needed here before we jump to the conclusion that an update/Bam is imminent! I read this redirect totally differently.

Good Post Curl - I also understand that this redirect clearly states that it is up to us to interpret (or ignore) the re-directs - THINK FOR OURSELVES -, TS only provides explanations in the updates...

Thank You TS... Mystery ... Mystery ... Mystery...

With L.O.V.E
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    As badly as I want Michael back "which I can't even put into words" and with out a doubt I know he will be, "I wonder" what will WE DO when he returns? What were we doing before he left? What has taken place and are we doing since he has been gone? I think if we ask those questions with all honesty and sincerity and with an open mind and heart we will find many answers.

And when these questions are answered, we may find the answer to BAM!!

Michael has taught his whole life by example. The question is what have we learned from the teacher? There comes a time when the taught have to teach, that is how knowledge spreads. One must apply the knowledge in their own lives. The degree does no good hanging on the wall, it looks good, but it does not produce until the knowledge it represents it put into actions.

So now we have all this knowledge, are we producing? The evidence will be seen in the world around us.