JustinBieber- New Illumanti Leader

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in News
Serious here:
Justin just keeps getting bigger and bigger, I peronsally thought he was just a boy band fad like things, but frankly so many haters just keep bouncing him to top, and there are endless teenage girls taht like him
I don't know why he's doing this , it reminds me of a lower version...very lower of MIchael, but it looks like the industry is building him up like they did Michael...He's in every Magazine, he's performed in front of the president, Oprah, Ellen degenerus etc...
I'm not cam paring Michael to Justin, but in all honesty this seems to me like a media illumanti publicity stunt to get him higher in the ranks...What do you think
[youtube:zo6rri79]

Comments

• It also reminds me of Michael, when I saw and read rumors of Justin Bieber.

This video for example. Doesn't it reminds you of MJ?

[youtube:26w6f2au]

[youtube:1lgrqn0e]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> for real?
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    I really hoped he was going to be a fade but I believe the truth is he's going to here for a long longlong....time
  • I respect and like Justin Bieber. He's a kid who dreams big and he's got get up and go. That's always good. I believe he's going to be around for a time and will be very, very marketable. However, it will not compare to Michael. That will never happen again. There's only room for one star on top of the tree and its already taken.
  • Michael got where he was based off of talent, creativity, and his overall personality (which is rare to find). Justin Bieber has talent, sure. But he is not creative. He is making himself into an MJ carbon copy. And his personality is anything but charming. He has a bad attitude. I do think he'll be around for a little while. Five, six years maybe? I always compare his career to that of Aaron Carter. Teen hearthrob one minute, fallen popstar the next.
    Michael got where he was based off of talent, creativity, and his overall personality (which is rare to find). Justin Bieber has talent, sure. But he is not creative. He is making himself into an MJ carbon copy. And his personality is anything but charming. He has a bad attitude. I do think he'll be around for a little while. Five, six years maybe? I always compare his career to that of Aaron Carter. Teen hearthrob one minute, fallen popstar the next.

The difference between most of teen fads are that he has already four or five singles. He's not on disney Channel. I think Justin Biebers personality is a...horny teenager to say the least...Michael did have a singnificant personality, even at Twelve that no star has even came close to presenting. BUT in todays world and music industry it is beyond EASY to get a number one hit that it takes so little effort to be on top these days
  • Michael got where he was based off of talent, creativity, and his overall personality (which is rare to find). Justin Bieber has talent, sure. But he is not creative. He is making himself into an MJ carbon copy. And his personality is anything but charming. He has a bad attitude. I do think he'll be around for a little while. Five, six years maybe? I always compare his career to that of Aaron Carter. Teen hearthrob one minute, fallen popstar the next.

The difference between most of teen fads are that he has already four or five singles. He's not on disney Channel. I think Justin Biebers personality is a...horny teenager to say the least...Michael did have a singnificant personality, even at Twelve that no star has even came close to presenting. BUT in todays world and music industry it is beyond EASY to get a number one hit that it takes so little effort to be on top these days

I agree with you 100%. The standards have definitely been lowered. It's way too easy, and frankly unfair. Mike fought his way to the top, when Justin Bieber hasn't seemed to break a sweat.
  • Can anyone out there please explain to me why there is so much hatred out there for this CHILD? I am really disturbed by it. I feel like I want to protect him, as a mother, and as a fellow Canadian. He just seems like a really nice kid to me.

[youtube:k5o4ddjd]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Didn't he once tweet that he wasn't in the illuminati, I think it was earlier this year. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Didn't he once tweet that he wasn't in the illuminati, I think it was earlier this year. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He cleared up that RUMOUR himself with a Tweet that he had not joined the illuminati (<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/justinbieber/status/17358694257<!-- m -->)

3...I have not joined the Illuminati or any other cult. Im a christian and I pray before every show and am thankful for every blessing
    12:47 PM Jun 29th via web
    Retweeted by 100+ people
    Reply Retweet

justinbieber
    Justin Bieber
    ^ Thank you
  • ^ Thank you
    You're welcome. Blessings!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Justin Bieber seems like a sweet kid and he's young so there's still hope for him. He just needs to have a good head on his shoulders. I find it weird that he already has a kind of alter ego named Shawty Mane. I mentioned in another thread that if you just slightly re-arrange those letters it spells "Why Me Satan".

Here are the lyrics to Shawty Mane:

Speaking in Tongues
    Yaba-dabba-dabba-da-da Volia
    I'm killing this... caca
    Call up Lady Gaga
    On my, On my telephone
    Hela Dome
    Yeah, my girl beats no Metronome
    My new chick, she a yellow bone
    I buy her Yellow Stones cuz i like the way she got that yellow oooon..
    So Imma raptor, tearin it up like a tractor
    Matter fact, im killin this track, you're a slacker.

Sack like a sacker ,
    hello Mr. Brady
    Tell em' leave his hair to the guy who sings Baby
    Baby, come and try to save me, lately,
    i've been hearing these things that sound crazy.
    Like....
    Speaking in Tongues....
    alright, stop, drop and roll Justin Bieber is on fire.
    It's time to realize its time to call me Young Sire.
    Your the seller, I'm the buyer
    Your the teller, and im hired
    im higher than the highest point
    yes, I am flyer
    I'm wired to the game,
    stay dry when it rains
    im tired of the fame, are you proud of the pain?
    yes, were the same, yes im insane
    and my mane hangs down, im a puppet got strings
    i murdered that ,mane

Shawty Mane, Shawty Mane,
    What you Doin' Shawty Mane?
    I'm Justin Bieber
    You guys might know me, uh as the guy that, you know.. sings Baby
    You know u im a singer
    pop singer
    I'm white!
    But Uhhm.. you know, I just wanted to do this..
    just to prove that you know, uh i got skills
    on , on , on the rap game.
    so...yeaa, what up Julkeyz
    yo,i killed that
    all right peace

[youtube:1khlz7jz]
    alright, stop, drop and roll Justin Bieber is on fire.
    It's time to realize its time to call me Young Sire.
    Your the seller, I'm the buyer
    Your the teller, and im hired
    im higher than the highest point
    yes, I am flyer
    I'm wired to the game,
    stay dry when it rains

I HATE IS SO MUCH how so many singers these days put such an arrogant touch in their songs it really makes me through up
  • Hmmm i must be on another planet, cause i don't hear it on the radio, and don't see it on TV....to me it's a teenage music story. And as teenage use their parents money, it's a valuable product to invest on. I don't see it bigger than that. There was Tokyo Hotel, now we have Justin Bieber...
    I mean, if some people get some power over you, it's maybe just that you let them in...
    I don't even know a JB song appart from this "baby baby" thing i saw once on tv.

I think it's MJ fans/JB haters who made me discover it, and I Never heard so much about JB anywhere than IN HERE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just take it easy and put a cd on instead of listening to the radio and watching to average quality music channels.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

[youtube:1f48317t]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> for real?

In no way that this is gonna be real! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Re the name "Shawty Mane", Justin said this: "“Shawty Mane, I don’t know, me and my friends were just messing around and they were like ‘Shawty Mane’ and I was like ‘Yeah, that’ll be my nickname"..."

“Shawty Mane is just like a funny character,” explains Bieber. “You know Justin Bieber is not a rapper, and it would just be lame if I came out rapping. It’s lame anyway because I’m like a pop singer, but I thought it was funny, I just did it as a joke. It wasn’t like anything serious”...

“I thought it was fun, I like rapping,” said the teen pop star with a smile. “Maybe in the future, Shawty Mane will come back” (<!-- m -->http://www.justinbieberfans.org/justin- ... come-back/<!-- m -->).

I don't want to belabour this. He's just a child.
  • He's a good kid and just like every other 16 year old male he's a bit girl crazy. I think with fame comes haters. It's a true test of success.
    He actually reminds me of of Justin Timberlake who has been able to stay the test of time and grow from a teen idol to a pop artist and pretty good actor.
    My little girl loves him and he is the only person I've heard give MJ his due for being the innovator he was with Thriller. MJ changed the record industry in the 80's and for this little child to understand that fact, makes him okay with me.
  • Can anyone out there please explain to me why there is so much hatred out there for this CHILD? I am really disturbed by it. I feel like I want to protect him, as a mother, and as a fellow Canadian. He just seems like a really nice kid to me.

[youtube:31d7paf6]

Thank you very much mjintrigue2012!!!!!

He for sure is a nice kid and I admire his courage to go on stage to perform in front of so many people.Fame is like a knife you know,with 2 sides.It has a good part,but the bad one it's really bad,lol .You have to handle the paparazzi and the bullies .Just for curiosity I was on youtube to see what comments some people left about some videos with Justin.I was amazed to see that so many people left message of hate and very hard words to say here <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ,regarding him.For sure people don't realize how much damage WORDS like this can do.Justin must be an brave young man to resist all this,after all we know how hard show bussiness world is from Michael.I wish him all the best and to be strong <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    Here is a video that I discovered yesterday by mistake.I was looking for a singer who's name is Chayenne and I foud something beautiful with Justin Bieber ,lol.ENJOY!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Happy Birthday Cheyenne
    [youtube:31d7paf6]

LOVE
    Exactly, I'm not a "fan" of his, but I don't hate him. There's no reason to, so many teenagers hate the kid and he's done NOTHING wrong. He has talent, is that a reason to hate him? They pick on him so much, and if anything, he's a great kid! Look at the song Pray! He also participated in WATW for Haiti, and Wavin' Flag , another song by young artists for Haiti. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    i agree with most, he's a child with big dreams, nothing wrong with that. there will only be one mj, but bieber i cool for the kids especially.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    He seems to be a nice kid with above average talent. I think what people have a problem with is how a 15 year old with above average talent becomes an overnight sensation and question how it is that he arrived there. Even with his incredible talent, MJ practiced for YEARS. He paid his dues and earned everyone's respect.

If Bieber develops as a talent it will be in part precisely because of his critics.