I just found & watched Oprah's 2003 Interview w/MJ

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I have it on a VHS tape that at the beginning is a bit shaky; however, at the very beginning when the little blurbs are being played of fan reactions to MJ in general, there is one of a little girl crying that looks almost identical to the footage of Paris crying at the Memorial. It is freaking me out. I had to take the tape out and make sure this was the original recording and rewind it a few times because much of it reminds me of what we saw all over the world when Michael "died". I was thinking maybe I had lost some time and memory and had recorded it again. Then I started wondering did it aire again and me maybe in shock recorded it over and didn't remember <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It's crazy. It's on VHS. I wish I could show it to you. I know it's not Paris and it was shown only for a split second, but Jeez, it's totally eerie.

Comments

• 2003? I thought her one and only interview with MJ was in 1993.
    The Bashir interview was in 2003.
  • 2003? I thought her one and only interview with MJ was in 1993.
    The Bashir interview was in 2003.

oopsI meant 02/93. thank you. Does anyone else have it taped? Just want to know if you get the same vibe.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If you have a digital camera you can set it to video and record the screen while you play the VHS. Yeah the quality will be crappy but most of the bad quality you tube stuff you see is gotten on tape this way. Besides, we wouldn't be watching it for video quality anyway.

Give it a try?