Secrets of The Lost Symbol-- weird!

snowhite159snowhite159 Posts: 60
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Okay so i am currently watching a show called "secrets of the lost symbol" I completley froze! I dont understand how it is that they can be talking about the free masons on tv! the free masons are known for their secretcy (or how ever you spell that lol) why is it that they are talking about it so freely?? And that they supposeldy let them record their rituals on camera?? Sorry for my spelling its just that I am too afraid right now!
Did you know Ben Franklin published a book about free masonary???
This is all too scary!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
To see the rest of the parts just click of one of the videos and it will take you to youtube
and the rest of the parts are there on the side

Here's part 1
[youtube:hs1jmq64]
Here's part 2
[youtube:hs1jmq64]

Comments

• The lost Symbol is a great book. Fascinating. I went to Nuernberg to check out the Albrecht Duerer Haus. He's always been one of my favorite artists, but I learned so much more about him through the book.
  • Look at Jaafar's twitter page; to the left

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jaafarjjackson<!-- m -->

(Is that Elvis?????)
  • I looked. Can't see anything that looks like Elvis.
  • I looked. Can't see anything that looks like Elvis.
    The thing that caught me first was the hair. I think that's a jumpsuit.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes to me that is an Elvis drawing. A praying, sweating, green jumpsuit wearing elvis.
  • looks like it is to say he is in hell <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    The artist in question has put an interesting ring on the middle finger also.
    Notice the halo effect around the head. There is a lot in this drawing.
  • I thought of green man...
  • It's about time I'm right about something. I've been soooo mad since around 3:30 ( and still a little now)

(I got smarticles again. *doing my smarticle dance; which you REALLY don't want to see right now!!*)
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

(I have a feeling that this post or thread will be a redirect very soon)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So off topic, and yet there are lots of "weird symbols" in the Elvis pic by Donte. Maybe MJ wants us to connect the dots in Elvis' jumpsuit. Maybe this is TS' answer to all the questions and complaints about the MJ and Elvis connection. There is a keyhole on his ring--does MJ have a key that fits to unlock something? There's masonic compasses on his belt and all-seeing eye, unusually blue. I happened to find this article on Priscilla saying on LKL that Elvis had and twin. It talks about weird connections to Yoko Ono and John Lennon's killer. December 8 is 30 years since Lennon was shot.
    Priscilla Presley Claimed On Larry King That "Elvis' Twin Alive Today"..Yoko Ono, Ft. Detrick; Ft. Chaffee, PsyOps & MarkChapman
    View Track
    By zorroz - Posted on September 26th, 2007
    Tagged: 33 33.33 al qaeda Elvis Elvis Presley Elvis' Twin Empress Fort Chaffee Ft. Detrick John Hinckley Reagan not shot john lennon Larry King mark david chapman Priscilla Presley psyops US Embassy Bombings yoko ono Yoko's Daughter
    WOW! that sure looks like a stretch? The connection between "Elvis's" twin, and Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's assassin, Fort Chaffee, the "Lyin 39th", World Vision, George Bush, Reagan's attempted assassin, Cuban refugees, CIA, John Hinckley, Jr. Here's how it all fits!

A few weeks ago, I was watching Larry King's interview with Priscilla Presley on the anniversary of Elvis' birthday or death or something. Right in the middle of the interview, not in response to any question, Priscilla blurts out..."Elvis had a twin, you know".

Larry, wasn't quite sure what she had just said, so he asked..."Excuse, me..did you say there was a twin?". "Yes, Larry, Elvis had a twin"...Larry said, "Well, do we know anything about him, what's the story". Larry then got a "break" sign and went to a commercial.

When the cameras started to roll again...the whole "twin" dialogue just vanished! What the hell just happened? Elvis never committed suicide, he just took himself out of the "Ball Game". What "Ball Game"? What drove Elvis to disappear like Steve Fossett? Why it's the "LYIN 39th FROM LOUISIANA"...the PSYOPS branch at Fort Chaffee Arkansas. Wouldn't it be warped if our entertainers were actually being trained by the PsyOps division in Fort Chaffee?

Didn't you ever wonder...how in the hell Elvis ended up in Germany? and why he fell in love with an underage girl? OK, do you remember when Elvis was drafted and all the pictures of him getting his "haircut"? (oopss..that's an age-ism...I showing the age of the "hill...well I'm at .5 Methusula)

Technically, they were apparently going to charge Presley with Child Rape. He entered the service to avoid the issue...Priscilla was very young when they married. Child "sex" is how the really, really bad "dirty" "nasty" people get in control of your future! Just ask Mark Foley! ...
    Long but interesting article.
    <!-- m -->http://memes.org/priscilla-presley-clai ... ft-chaffee<!-- m -->