Hello,I'm TSEliot,not the same TS...

TScottEliotTScottEliot Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, I am TSEliot and I have been confused by another TS on a forum.We are not the same person.But I'd like to write about a few more things I have found on this case, that have nothing to do and all to do.I was not very sure of joining because of the outpour of opinions and accusations of some people on all MJ related sites such as Twitter,forums and facebook accounts,but after reading Joe Jackson's statement today about MJ being involved in a serious conspirancy I have decided to come in and share.
What I on, my own, have found. I hope you read what I have to say and if anyone finds it interesting, continue the investigation on your own. Congratulations to Mo and Souza to continue the MJDH legacy because at the end,we have all grown a lot from all the reading and expanding of information.

Comments

• Welcome TSEliot!

Please tell us more!
    Thank you.
  • Hello, I am TSEliot and I have been confused by another TS on a forum.We are not the same person.But I'd like to write about a few more things I have found on this case, that have nothing to do and all to do.I was not very sure of joining because of the outpour of opinions and accusations of some people on all MJ related sites such as Twitter,forums and facebook accounts,but after reading Joe Jackson's statement today about MJ being involved in a serious conspirancy I have decided to come in and share.
    What I on, my own, have found. I hope you read what I have to say and if anyone finds it interesting, continue the investigation on your own. Congratulations to Mo and Souza to continue the MJDH legacy because at the end,we have all grown a lot from all the reading and expanding of information.

Welcome...I wouldn't have questioned you being TS until you made mention of it. Is TS on another forum? Glad you cleared that up for us...

I am interested to hear what you've found. Blessings!
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Striking, the name of a poet.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome! We're all ears!
  • Welcome TSEliot and do tell. All ears here! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome TSEliot! Looking forward to hearing your findings... fellow investigator! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family TSEliot! I look forward to reading what you have uncovered. Hope you enjoy your time here on our forum!
    Blessings Love and Light to you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Welcome TSeliot! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Love the username...by the way welcome... love to hear what your thoughts are on the forum <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    careful with fakes/imposers/attention seekers/sickminded/people who talk "misteriously" just to gather attention, and the list goes on... We already have a recent specimen of those. You give them the impression you believe they KNOW more, they settle their lies... Just sayin'. I'm out of here
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome TSeliot