DMX Cuffed in Court -- Instant Replay

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in News
Hello my friends!!!!

DMX Cuffed in Court -- Instant Replay
11/24/2010 10:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff

So as I promised here his the post about DMX.As I started to follow the message L.O.V.E. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->,the thing that caught my attention was the PINK hand-cuffs <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .Maybe I'm wrong,lol but I never saw in my entire life prisoners with pink hand-cuffs,just in a comedy movie or in burlesque.And why the camera gave a closer look I don't know,really <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .Maybe to see how many people would notest? Is this a test or what? If someone here has an good explication ,rise the right hand please <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .It's only me or this hoax has started to be more are more confusing ,till the point you want to scream???? Now I dont know what it's REAL AND WHAT IS NOT.If I have to quote Michael he would say :NOTHING IT'S REAL,BUT ALL IT'S POSSIBLE"!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> GAME TIME or MOVIE TIME <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!

Comments

• You know I watched the same video on TMZ myself this morning and there is simply something very odd going on <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Like you said "pink" handcuffs come on!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Anyone have any idea what is going on here <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Just so weird.

L.O.V.E.
  • There is a prison in Arizona that forces all inmates (women AND MEN!) to wear pink underwear. In fact, I want to say that the bedding may even be pink too. DMX may be at that prison, hence the pink shirt he is wearing beneath his jumpsuit, and possibly the pink handcuffs. As a result, I do not think this picture/video is a hoax at all. Perhaps other prisons in Arizona are following suit with the other "pink" one.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Here is a blog that talks about a sheriff that makes the inmates wear pink underwear and pink handcuffs in an AZ prison. (It was said in other blogs/articles as well.)

DMX.jpg

Dark Man X is back behind bars again.

The troubled rapper just can't seem to stay out of bad situations with the law.

In recent interviews, DMX has looked and sounded clear headed. His recent verse on Swizz Beatz' "Yall Don't Know" is vintage X. So this latest brush with the law is puzzling.

Bommbox is reporting X was arrested last night in Phoenix for failing to check in with his parole officer, a violation of his probation.

Arizona has not been kind to Dark Man. He's had several run ins with Maricopa County Sherriff, Joe Arpaio. A man who takes pride in shaming prisoners, by making them wear pink undershorts and socks. Uses pink towels and sheets as well as pink handcuffs. This latest arrest marks the sixth time X has been locked up in the county

During a tv interview from an Arizona jail last year, X swore he'd never come back there once he was released. But recently he changed his mind and said he was going to make the state his home.

After this latest arrest, I think he might change his mind about that.

Now word yet on when he will be released.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/damn-dark-man-dmx-locked-up?xg_source=activity
  • @anewfan

Thanks for posting the blog info. I couldn't remember the Sheriff's name or the county he is in, but I remember seeing a documentary on his prison a few years ago.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    this is the article about this prison

<!-- m -->http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/ ... 7390.shtml<!-- m -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Is that a BC.84? As in Bam Coming 8+4=12 as in 2012 or August 4th 2012
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Man I hope DMX can get past these issues with the police and drugs. I saw his behind the music episode on VH1. He had such a messed up childhood and got hooked on cocaine. God bless this man to get back on track. Sad to see him behind bars again.
  • this is the article about this prison

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    this is the article about this prison

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I am not sure if I understood you confused smiley right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but this was to point out that indeed the inmates in the prison might be forced to wear pink, it seems there is more than one sheriff that had this idea.

"Low got the idea of pink jumpsuits from a sheriff in Arizona, Joe Arpaio, who bought pink boxers to keep inmates from stealing the underwear and other clothing. In Mason, Low dyed the jumpsuits and slippers pink, and the color later bled to sheets, underwear and other articles during washings."