Hello . . .

AnnaVAnnaV Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I'm new to the forum, but I've browsed the site several times prior to registering. What I've read so far has given me reason to believe that something is at least off if not 'false' and I've endeavoured to explore it. I hope to find some answers here.

Comments

• I'm new to the forum, but I've browsed the site several times prior to registering. What I've read so far has given me reason to believe that something is at least off if not 'false' and I've endeavoured to explore it. I hope to find some answers here.
    You will... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Welcome to the family <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello Anna V.

Welcome to the family
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome Anna! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope you find the answers you are looking for here...just remember to always "Keep The Faith," and spread a little "LOVE". I'm sure everything else will unfold in time!
    Blessings Love and Light to you friend! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • Hello Anna - blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome & Blessings!
    Hope you enjoy the forum!
    Wishingstar
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome Anna!
    I trust you will enjoy, be frustrated, have a-ha moments, and cry all at the same time on this site! LOL But the journey is so rewarding!

Enjoy and nice meeting you!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome to you and I hope you stay with us for the duration! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    hi Anna! Nice to meet you and welcome to our family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • My name is Ben and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the mad house Anna <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm sure you'll find the support and love here amongst us. It's not always going to be smooth, but enjoy the ride and I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Keep the faith and beLIEve. xoxo
  • Welcome and good Luck on your Journey Anna...

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome Anna,

I hope we will find together the answers we need, share LOVE, and true emotion when Michael will show himself again in bright light...