Baby Mama, 4 Kids Banished from Jackson Compound

reasonables+luvs+MJreasonables+luvs+MJ Posts: 916
edited November 2010 in News
38 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... everyone is moving out of the Jackson family compound in Encino while the house undergoes extensive renovations ... and when the dust settles, another Jackson 5 will be personae non gratae.

We've learned Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December for several months during the remodel.

But there's a bigger story here. As TMZ first reported, after the infamous "stun gun" incident at the home -- in March, when Jaafar allegedly threatened to shock Blanket -- Katherine asked Jaafar's mother, Alejandra, to take her 5 kids and move.

As we told you, Katherine and the Michael Jackson Estate generously offered Alejandra and her brood a condo MJ owned in the San Fernando Valley, but Alejandra wanted a lot more -- thus the stand off.

Now we're told Katherine is not letting Alejandra back in the house after the remodel. The condo offer still stands, but if she doesn't accept she'll have to find somewhere else to live with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Dante and Randy, Jr.

But one of Alejandra's kids is getting a reprieve from Katherine. We're told 20-year-old Genevieve will be staying with Katherine and Michael's kids in a temporary home during the remodel, and she will be the lone child of Alejandra who will be welcomed back to Hayvenhurst.

We're told Alejandra just left with some of her kids to Japan.

Sayonara.
Tags: Katherine Jackson, Alejandra Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Blanket Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, Celebrity Homes

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/29/katherine ... ermajesty/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Reminds me of the 'mirrors' in "Nothing" a little bit:

[youtube:cg54v8im] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for sharing this story. There seems to be many underlying stories in one but I'm too tired to think this through right now.

They are remodeling the house extensively? Is this so Michael can live there when he returns?
  • They are remodeling the house extensively? Is this so Michael can live there when he returns?
    I was thinking the same thing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    We've learned Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the family home in early December for several months during the remodel.

But there's a bigger story here.

Maybe Katherine and Michael's kids are "getting out of Dodge" to prepare for the BAM. They are leaving several months - I think it's reasonable they wouldn't want to be at the well-known Encino home when MJ returns, it would be absolute chaos on the street surrounding the house if they were living there.

And the article didn't specify where Katherine and MJ's kids will be going. I also find it interesting that the article says "everyone" and "Katherine and company" but doesn't actually say specifically that Paris, Prince and Blanket are moving out - maybe they are already with their Dad??
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    They posted pictures of the house this summer on TMZ. I thought it looked nice.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/katherine_jacksons_home_sweet_home#tab=most_recent&id=75008
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah how is that?
  • Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah how is that?

I agree! And how does Alejandro have the money to take the kids to Japan? Perhaps Michael and Katherine are renovating Encino so they can sell it and move back to Neverland. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • May I say that the first house Michael ever bought for him is now about packing, unpacking, renovating....right on 30 november : 28th anniversary of Thriller. Is someone gonna "live again" there ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let's just say they needed some excuse to do some moving from one house to the other, or inside one of the houses...
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Ummm so how can Mrs. Katherine pay for this (I mean I remember a report saying she didn't have enough money to live on with all the kids ect) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah how is that?

I agree! And how does Alejandro have the money to take the kids to Japan? Perhaps Michael and Katherine are renovating Encino so they can sell it and move back to Neverland. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

May as well admit MJ has given them the $$$$$$$$
    yeah how is that?

wasn't that japan where debbie and mark were going when reporters talked to them at the airport?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, I cannot keep track of all these kids <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What's going on with the house, why's it being remodeled? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    yeah how is that?

wasn't that japan where debbie and mark were going when reporters talked to them at the airport?

Yes!
    yeah how is that?

Hello PeaceLoveHappines!!!!!!!

If you don't mind who is Alejandro???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah how is that?

Hello PeaceLoveHappines!!!!!!!

If you don't mind who is Alejandro???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My bad, I meant Alejandra, not Alejandro. She is the mother of 2 of Randy's (Genevieve and Randy Jr.) and 2 of Jermaine's (Jafaar and Jermajesty) kids. First she was with Randy and then she got with Jermaine. She is not with either of them now, but still lives with the 4 kids in the Encino home.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    another Jackson 5 will be personae non gratae.
    Persona non grata (Latin, plural: personae non gratae), literally meaning "an unwelcome person", is a legal term used in diplomacy that indicates a proscription against a person entering the country. It is the most serious form of censure which one country can apply to foreign diplomats, who are otherwise protected by diplomatic immunity from arrest and other normal kinds of prosecution. The antonym of persona non grata is persona grata.
    In non-diplomatic usage, referring to someone as persona non grata is to say that he or she is ostracized, so as to be figuratively nonexistent. In police circles, this often meant any officer who broke the Blue Wall by informing against fellow officers, e.g. testifying against officers who were corrupt. Frank Serpico was one real life example, while a cultural example is Paul Newman's character in Fort Apache, The Bronx, who informed on a fellow officer after witnessing him throw an unarmed man off a rooftop during a riot. On September 1, 2010 the Vice Mayors League of the Philippines-Cebu passed a resolution declaring former Miss Universe 1969, Gloria Diaz, persona non grata.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_non_grata

To me that reads that MJJ may not return due to circumstances put in his way and that J5 are figuratively not existing. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Baby Mama, 4 Kids Banished from Jackson Compound
    11/29/2010 5:40 PM PST by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... everyone is moving out of the Jackson family compound in Encino while the house
    undergoes extensive renovations ... and when the dust settles, another Jackson 5 will be personae non
    gratae.

1129-jackson-ex-getty-credit.jpg

We've learned Katherine Jackson and company are in the process of packing boxes and will leave the
    family home in early December for several months during the remodel.

But there's a bigger story here. As TMZ first reported, after the infamous "stun gun" incident at the home
    -- in March, when Jaafar allegedly threatened to shock Blanket -- Katherine asked Jaafar's mother,
    Alejandra, to take her 5 kids and move.

As we told you, Katherine and the Michael Jackson Estate generously offered Alejandra and her brood
    a condo MJ owned in the San Fernando Valley, but Alejandra wanted a lot more -- thus the stand off.

Now we're told Katherine is not letting Alejandra back in the house after the remodel. The condo offer
    still stands, but if she doesn't accept she'll have to find somewhere else to live with Jaafar, Jermajesty,
    Dante and Randy, Jr.

But one of Alejandra's kids is getting a reprieve from Katherine. We're told 20-year-old Genevieve will be staying with Katherine and Michael's kids in a temporary home during the remodel, and she will be the
    lone child of Alejandra who will be welcomed back to Hayvenhurst.

We're told Alejandra just left with some of her kids to Japan.

Sayonara.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/29/katherine-jackson-family-compound-alejandra-michael-jackson-estate-encino-jaafar-jermajesty/

"extensive renovations"

Extensive
    1. Large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
    2. Broad in scope or content
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/extensive

Renovate
    verb renovated, renovating, renovates
    1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.
    2. To impart new vigor to; to refresh; give new life or energy to; revive (one's spirits, health, etc.).
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/renovations

"when the dust settles" - figure of speech; idiom
    When things have calmed down
    http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/when+the+dust+settles

"another Jackson 5 will be personae non gratae"

personae non gratae - Fully unacceptable or unwelcome, especially to a foreign government.
    1. A diplomat who is unacceptable to the government to which he is sent
    2. A person who for some reason is not wanted, unacceptable or unwelcome
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/personae+non+gratae

Who are he previously unwanted, unwelcome or unacceptable Jackson 5?

"leave the family home in early December for several months during the remodel"

So for several months, while the revival of the home (or Michael) is occurring the family will be elsewhere, location undisclosed.

"But there's a bigger story here."

TMZ tells us that there is a bigger story behind all this but they don't tell us what that "bigger" story is because they have already reported the stun gun story and the condo story. So what is the really BIG story here? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Reprieve
    verb
    1. (Law) to postpone or remit the punishment of (a person, esp one condemned to death)
    2. to give temporary relief to (a person or thing), especially from otherwise irrevocable harm

noun
    1. (Law) a postponement or remission of punishment, esp of a person condemned to death
    2. (Law) a warrant granting a postponement
    3. a temporary relief from pain or harm; respite
    4. (Law) the act of reprieving or the state of being reprieved
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reprieve

"lone child"

Frank Black's 'Lone Child', from the Honeycomb album.
    [youtube:1vluhw7p]

Lone Child - Lyrics
    I don't like you much
    I am like a wolf
    I'm not full of your hate
    I'm full of my grace
    See here my face
    I am a king

See the empty stage
    See there's nothing there

Save your ounce of despair
    Your once wasted air
    Your devil-may-care poisonings

Lone child, born wild
    No childish things
    Lone child, born wild
    No tribal strings

I'll be moving on, creeping off the stage
    I'll be tearing you out, tearing you down
    I'm growling now in the wings

Lone child, born wild
    No childish things
    Lone child, born wild
    No tribal strings

Honeycomb (Album)
    Honeycomb is the eleventh studio album by American alternative rock musician Frank Black, released in July 2005 on Back Porch Records. His first original solo work since 1996's The Cult of Ray, Honeycomb was recorded in Nashville, and features notable local session musicians, such as Steve Cropper and ex- Elvis Presley guitarist Reggie Young.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeycomb_%28album%29

Frank Black
    Frank Black is an American singer, songwriter and guitarist. He is best known as the frontman of the influential alternative rock band Pixies. Following the band's breakup in 1993, he embarked on a solo career under the name Frank Black. After releasing two albums with 4AD, he left the label and formed a backing band, Frank Black and the Catholics. He reformed the Pixies in 2004 and continues to release solo records and tour as a solo artist, having re-adopted his current stage name in 2007. His cryptic lyrics mostly explore unconventional subjects, such as surrealism, incest and Biblical violence, along with ufo's, science fiction and surf culture. His songs received praise and citations from contemporaries, including Radiohead's Thom Yorke and Nirvana's Kurt Cobain. Cobain once said that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was his attempt at trying to "rip off the Pixies."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Black
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Serenity I think you said it all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Katherine's in command giving the word, but they all look pretty happy about whatever it is.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I really don't understand what does Mrs. Katherine have against Randy Jr. and Donte? I really don't understand. They seem such nice guys. Why would she want to get them out of the house? Just because of the stunt gun incident? but what do they have to do with it?
  • I really don't understand what does Mrs. Katherine have against Randy Jr. and Donte? I really don't understand. They seem such nice guys. Why would she want to get them out of the house? Just because of the stunt gun incident? but what do they have to do with it?

No, there is a bigger story.
    I personally think that they all must have been personae non gratae long time ago, it's just now really is the time .
  • suppose blanket, paris and prince are spending christmas with their father <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and perhaps MJ will come home when the renovations is over <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't understand why Genevieve gets to stay and Donte or Randy don't. Also why did they go to Japan (which I think was one of MJ's fav places) I know it has something to do with A.I who will perform with the Jackson bros or something like that.

Also this story was reported before and they didn't move out and now its being reported again, why? Is there something we are missing, why would they report it twice the first time they didn't move out and now they are. I don't know if this means anything but why in every story do they have 'see also' underneath the story but none for this story (which they should because they reported this before)
  • I don't understand why Genevieve gets to stay and Donte or Randy don't. Also why did they go to Japan (which I think was one of MJ's fav places) I know it has something to do with A.I who will perform with the Jackson bros or something like that.

Also this story was reported before and they didn't move out and now its being reported again, why? Is there something we are missing, why would they report it twice the first time they didn't move out and now they are. I don't know if this means anything but why in every story do they have 'see also' underneath the story but none for this story (which they should because they reported this before)

Edit: I noticed something else in the old report

here Genevieve pic isnt here although she is Alejandra's daughter
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/27/michael-j ... sty-donte/<!-- m -->

but in the new post she is here
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/29/katherine ... ermajesty/<!-- m -->
  • Genevieve is in Japan touring/working with B.Howard.....it will be her 21st birthday on the 3rd aswell...