Hello , from another believer.

Time-will-tellTime-will-tell Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey , I have joined this site because I too believe there is more than meets the eye surrounding Michael's "death." I'm in my early teens, my mother is also a member of this site. I am not here to judge and I respect all opinions. I wasn't much of a fan of Michael's before his "death" i was too young to experience him in his prime, however , I am here to share my thoughts and feelings not to criticize.thank you for readingx.

Comments

• Well we welcome you and we will be happy to hear what your thoughts are on the hoax? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Just wanted to ask you what led you here to believe MJ was still alive, if you don't mind me asking?

Hope you can stay with us on this AMAZING adventure until the end! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • welcome to hoaxland!
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Well , i knew my mother was looking into it. I myself could see some(ok , lots) of pieces of the puzzle wouldn't fit , however i wanted more information and to share views with other users so i joined the site hoping to learn more. Thanks for your welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hoaxland. Nice touch lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .x
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Happy to have new fresh minds on this forum. Some of us have been here for a very long time, and it can be a rollercoaster ride at times....but our goal is always the same.

To find out what happenned to Michael, and why he had to fake his death. I hope you enjoy your time here. Look forward to reading your posts...Welcome to the family..God Bless you xoxoxo
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and Welcome in our Family <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank youu everyone x.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to our wonderful "MJ" family and I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Blessings to you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome time-will-tell! I LOVE your name and I'm excited to see the second generation of hoaxers coming on! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> What's your mom's user name?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome, sweet child o'mine! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (Lilwendy she's my daughter!!)
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Hello time-will-tell ! welcome to the forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> glad to see someone joining from my age group too, lol
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Welcome, sweet child o'mine! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (Lilwendy she's my daughter!!)

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can't tell you how excited I am for you trustno1!!!! Second generation!!! Woo hoo!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thanks for the welcomes x.
  • Welcome and blessings be with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->