Murray and the Illuminati

ibelieveingodibelieveingod Posts: 27
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
okay, so i have my own thoughts about Conrad Murray and his involvement in the whole situation. First of all, I believe that the illuminati used Murray as the fall guy/puppet. Because I am more inclined towards the conspiracy theories, I intend to tell it to you in that way. Janet Jackson believes and quoted in an interview about "a conspiracy pulling strings". I've included this in a reply to a post before so for those who've not read it, its here again. (Can anyone tell me which interview this was because i have no idea cuz i watched only a part of the interview)
"Do you think Michael was murdered?"
"Absolutely.Absolutely"
"Who did it?"
"I think it is rather a conspiracy"
"you mean, pulling the strings?"
"Absolutely."
"The doctor that you see here, is the fall guy. He is the fall guy."
"Michael used to come home certain days and say 'They are going to kill me. They're trying to poison me' When I asked who it was, he would go silent and...I do not not want to say much about this. Just that I think my brother was murdered."

Please see-I quote it again-i am not stressing on Mike's death here but rather on what Janet is trying to say. Keep the Faith.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think Conrad Murray is the "fall guy" - meaning, that's his role in the hoax. He's working with Michael and I think he's brave for taking on that role since a lot of non-believers HATE him thinking he "killed" Michael.

Conrad Murray (if that is his real name) is a free man after 17 months. That should tell us something. And by certain Jackson family members saying it's a conspiracy and that Dr. Murray is the fall guy - they're not lying, it's definitely open for interpretation.

I find the parallels with MJ and Dr. Murray very interesting, considering so many people think the doc is guilty without knowing the facts, which I think is another reason the hoax has Dr. Murray. Don't condemn somebody without knowing the truth of the matter.
  • Yeah, I can see how it could go either way. Whatever way you look at it, hoax or murder, Murray is the fall guy and he KNOWS his role, whatever it may be.
  • True..i agree with you..we don't know the truth and the whole truth, so what we're merely doing is stating the possibilities. The truth will come out. No matter what. We just have to wait and search for more.
    I think Conrad Murray is the "fall guy" - meaning, that's his role in the hoax. He's working with Michael and I think he's brave for taking on that role since a lot of non-believers HATE him thinking he "killed" Michael.

Conrad Murray (if that is his real name) is a free man after 17 months. That should tell us something. And by certain Jackson family members saying it's a conspiracy and that Dr. Murray is the fall guy - they're not lying, it's definitely open for interpretation.

I find the parallels with MJ and Dr. Murray very interesting, considering so many people think the doc is guilty without knowing the facts, which I think is another reason the hoax has Dr. Murray. Don't condemn somebody without knowing the truth of the matter.
  • agreed.
    Yeah, I can see how it could go either way. Whatever way you look at it, hoax or murder, Murray is the fall guy and he KNOWS his role, whatever it may be.