Meeting between Jermaine Jackson & Arno Bani in Paris ...

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in News
I don't know what to think about this meeting <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

154896_10150098722956117_752291116_7731237_125481_n.jpg

155466_10150098724496117_752291116_7731243_5986307_n.jpg

Comments

• When was this?
  • Hmmm isnt' that auction scheduled aroun the release of MJ's new album? December 14 or 20?

I think it's just a private meeting....
    Bani has adorable moustache <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Please, no prejuges on frenches and moustaches <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jermaine ... sigh ... just everywhere.

There seems to be a lot of attention to regain ...
  • I bought this book and was very disappointed. I knew it would be bad but not that bad. I only bought it because of the auction as a collector's item and I thought the narrative or essays might be some good. Awful, imho. I cannot believe that MJ ever wanted these photos released. When you see them in the book, you don't get the impression that you're looking at MJ at all. It doesn't capture the essence of him in anyway and for the most part, the photography isn't of the best quality and the artistry isn't the excellence that MJ deserves.
  • Why is Jermaine's wife always "in the picture"?
  • Jermaine, again. """"sigh"""" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Why is Jermaine's wife always "in the picture"?

She probably paid for the trip (so she gets to be in the picture)...according to child support, Jermaine has no money remember? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is Jermaine's wife always "in the picture"?

She probably paid for the trip (so she gets to be in the picture)...according to child support, Jermaine has no money remember? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    okay...i had to say "in all the "pictures" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I bought this book and was very disappointed. I knew it would be bad but not that bad. I only bought it because of the auction as a collector's item and I thought the narrative or essays might be some good. Awful, imho. I cannot believe that MJ ever wanted these photos released. When you see them in the book, you don't get the impression that you're looking at MJ at all. It doesn't capture the essence of him in anyway and for the most part, the photography isn't of the best quality and the artistry isn't the excellence that MJ deserves.

From what I have seen from the previews of the book, I have to agree with your statements. The pictures I have seen didn't expose Michael's presence like so many of his pictures do. Not sure what to make of that shoot.
  • OMG...i wanted to look when exactly is the exibition and the auction...i know in December but....

<!-- m -->http://www.auctioncatalog-michaeljackso ... usive.html<!-- m -->

fake !
    The Auction Date in the book say Monday, December 13, 2010 at 8pm.....BUT the 13 December is a Saturday !!!

Exhibition
    Saturday, 11. December...that was a thursday!
    Sunday, 12. December...that was friday
    Monday, 13.December...that was Saturday.

Why havn't i take a look earlier....i was so stupid...

No exibition ? no auction ? Why that all ??????????????????
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I know I'm reaching but I would like to tackle that Bani guy, slam him on his back and pull that rubbery face off. It just looks squishy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh...delete, delete....i am so wrong...i have a calender here from November.....the dates are right.....where is my brain....
    Excuse me please.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    OMG underthemoon this is too cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Well I went on this exhibition yesterday <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I saw Arno Bani..some people weren't happy and told him their though(because of keeping pcitures of Michael and sell it after his death)He was calm lol

Here is the pictures i took
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks for sharing Lilou. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Weren't there other pics?
    Sorry for the quality <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    That's all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I was interwiewed by a famous Radio here in France, RTL,it's a important radio about news
    And i hope people will listen to me.
    I said that a lot of people love Michael Jackson but we have to never forget that above all he is a human,we have to listen to him,his messages,his songs,translate lyrics we all can do it with internet,to understand the message,and please don't jugde him,it's so easy to judge somebody before to learn about him,people have to open their eyes,the world has to know,that he was treated like a monster while all clues showed his innocence(the woman who interviewed me,was like 'Yes !!!YES you're right!!" lol),It's time to clear his name and to show him as a man,who wanted love on Earth,share love and happiness,that's his messages!!!(i was angry!)Please!do it!listen to him,the message is simple,don't believe what people want to put in your head,learn by yourself

..God when i thought..It wasn't prepared !and if today i have this opportunity again,I would say more and more ...<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Good job Lilou and thanks from a French beLIEver !
    Good job Lilou and thanks from a French beLIEver !

Thank you Mac5k!!! Great to know we are numerous in France too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->