Blanket dancing on Billie Jean

TarjaTarja Posts: 645
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I can't believe this is uploaded on september 3rd 2009 and I haven't seen it so far. I am kind of amazed by the rythm he has, even if he doesn't make Michael's moves, he has a great rythm on his own. With such a father...

Besides this look what a great fun they have there. It doesn't mean it was filmed on sept 3rd, but anyway close to that date maybe and...

And above all.. who leaked this?

[youtube:ikn4kqhw]

Comments

• Haha! He cracks me up. He's got some of the moves down! And he makes a lot of faces like his dad. So adorable.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't think it's Blanket, I think it's a kid who looks like him.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    yes, he's lovely. He does the crotch grab pretty well, isn't he? This made my eyes pop out when I saw he did it.

I don't think it's someone who seems to him. I think it's him. He's too alike.Also straight hair on a half black guy is something too rare to see,and Blanket has straight hair
  • if its Blanket, where was this taken?
    whats the baby thingy by the couch?
    I think I agree with Souza..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    yes, he's lovely. He does the crotch grab pretty well, isn't he? This made my eyes pop out when I saw he did it.

I don't think it's someone who seems to him. I think it's him. He's too alike.Also straight hair on a half black guy is something too rare to see,and Blanket has straight hair

I have curly hair and can have straight hair in 15 minutes if I want <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• yes, he's lovely. He does the crotch grab pretty well, isn't he? This made my eyes pop out when I saw he did it.

I have curly hair and can have straight hair in 15 minutes if I want <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    or the kid could be hispanic...
  • I don't think that is Blanket.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This is not Blanket lol, unless Katherine has moved to an apartment. That place does not look like Katherines home <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't think it's Blanket, I think it's a kid who looks like him.

I agree - he's cute but I don't think it's the real Blanket either.
  • yes, he's lovely. He does the crotch grab pretty well, isn't he? This made my eyes pop out when I saw he did it.

Hispanic is Blanket too..Was is not said his mother is Mexican???

Hispanic is Blanket too..Was is not said his mother is Mexican???
    the identity of his mother is unknown, well there were reports that the surrogate was mexican, but even if the reports were true, the egg came from someone else not the mexican woman..(that is what was said)
    I remember MJ said on the Martin Bashir that the surrogate was African American... but Im sure it was kept secret for a reason...
    the kid in the video though to me looks hispanic
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I believe this has been shown before...and it is NOT blanket. People cashing in on his look-a-like only...The same family has Blanket at the hospital.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:3aaa84rj]
    [youtube:3aaa84rj]
  • I believe this has been shown before...and it is NOT blanket. People cashing in on his look-a-like only...The same family has Blanket at the hospital.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:kur6udqn]
    [youtube:kur6udqn]
    awwww! he's so cute! I'm hungry now after watching that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    whats to say its not his half brother.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think its a GIRL... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I believe this has been shown before...and it is NOT blanket. People cashing in on his look-a-like only...The same family has Blanket at the hospital.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:2hhwcq7y]
    [youtube:2hhwcq7y]

Yes the "Dancing Blanket" was shown before. I think it's just awful that this family is essentially exploiting their hospitalized child! I agree that the child is adorable, but I'd say the hospital pictures definitely clear up the fact that the kid isn't Blanket.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw this video a while ago, I don't think it's Blanket. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->