TIAI December 1

GodhaschosenMJGodhaschosenMJ Posts: 177
edited December 2010 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16112#p273814<!-- l -->

I go for a new post as well. I am afraid TS felt the need to explain himself after the accusations thrown at him. And maybe it was planned all along and we will have a new piece of the puzzle.

My bet is he will post it today at 11:30 am or pm California time.

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hun, you really didn't need to make this into another post. We can discuss this on the "TIAI 11/30" thread. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry I forgot to say it was a new re-direct from TIAI!
  • Edited the title to help stop confusion!! This is exciting to get confirmation from TS!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OHHH , TS changed the redirect, or is this tomorrows redirect already? I hadn't realized. Thank you, GodHasChosenMJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm so excited! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Oh, I get it!!

New update coming!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I was just thinking, oh no, looks like TS wanted us to reread and is not posting a new one!
    hmmmm its going to be interesting to see what kind of explaining he/she will give!
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    Darn, I have to go to sleep early so I won't be able to read it but when I awake in the morning for school that is when I will read it. Hopefully it will be a good start to the day. TS doesn't need to explain himself to anyone. He has posted vital information to the hoax plenty of times before stuff has even happened.

As they say "If they hate, let 'em hate".
  • =D Yayy! A new UPDATE! Should be very fascinating! x] <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WooooHooooooooooooo I can't wait!!! God bless TS!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh boy. Here comes that strange gut feeling again; but I don't know if it's good or bad. *raises eyebrow* <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was late <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
    2 hours to wait
    I thi8nk TS will call it a post, not an update
  • I live on CA time in WA state so I'm staying up to see the new post! Got to be 11:30pm since 11:30am is long gone! Only 1 and half hours to wait! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I live on CA time in WA state so I'm staying up to see the new post! Got to be 11:30pm since 11:30am is long gone! Only 1 and half hours to wait! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just under an hour and I'm waiting too! (just north of you GodhaschosenMJ in BC Canada!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I'm really sleepy!
    I dont wanna wait till morning though
  • I live on CA time in WA state so I'm staying up to see the new post! Got to be 11:30pm since 11:30am is long gone! Only 1 and half hours to wait! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just under an hour and I'm waiting too! (just north of you GodhaschosenMJ in BC Canada!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I guess I'll stay up til 1:30 here; I'm going to be tired at school tomorrow anyways... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Finally we have it.