mikeyslittlehoaxer here! ^-^

mikeyslittlehoaxermikeyslittlehoaxer Posts: 281
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hey ppls! my name (er.. username) is mikeyslittlehoaxer im on aim,msn and the mjifc. anyway to the important stuff. my real name is jasmine ive been a beLIEver scince last august. im like any other beLIEver i hav my dougbt days and my days where i find clues in EVERYTHING. im usually a pretty outgoing person but i will not tolerate haters wich is one reason why i joined. id post things like why i think mj is alive and ppl would post things like ''u crazy nutjob face the truth hes dead!'' so atleast here i can not worry about that. the other reason is because the website i was using 'michaeljacksonsdeathoax.com' stopped working 'mysteriously' after june 25 2010. i think we can all agree wen i say that being a beLIEver is rough. i remember last year wen i first became a beLIEver i told my friend malan in hope that she would beLIEve me. nope not even close. she told our teacher LOUDLY so all the class can hear her and everyone laughed a boy wich i hate his name is ronald he said ''ur stupid he's dead'' and my teecher just rolled her eyes at me. malan was no help either she said ''dude he's dead why else wood they hav a funeral for him?'' and i was there to deend myself. ''but they found his diary in the attic''i protested (i now beLIEve that diary is fake) it just gets me so mad because ppl automaticly say he's not dead without giving it any thought like they dont look into they just dougbt the idea. i also hate it wen people say they beLIEve (after they see one clue it takes me atleast a week to figure out 3 clues) but then they dougbt (sorry i suck at spelling lol) it later on heres an example.
me: michael jackson is alive he faked his death (puts on a video about the death hoax)
my cuzin: cool yea i totally think hes alive
LATER ON
my friend:i miss michael so much
cuzin: yea i wish he didnt die
me: 0-0
cuzin:wat?
see wat i meen? anyway its hard but we'll get thru it.for michael. can i post fanfics on here?
- lov u all lov u more mikeybear!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PART TWO
    im continuing with introdusing myself anyway i was saying that its hard being a BElieVER (had to change thing up a bit lol) but thanks to websites like this beLIEvers can freely discuss the hoax without fear that their going to b taunted or embarrased like they usually are. anyway about the fanfic thing. i hav a mj hoax fanfic that i want to share but im not sure if this is the rite website to post it on and if sowhere. this imformation wood b greatly appreciated. about the new album 'MICHAEL' i was thinking today. it comes into stores on dec.14 and i was having one of my 'clue in everything' days and i was thinking ''why does it come out in DECEMBER?'' the songs on it are alredy made and cood hav been released anytime. i was counting 7 months ahead and found that it was july. do u remember that note that read ''see u in july 2010 mj'' mabey the album was meant to come out in december so it was a clue to lead up to BAM (dont dis this idea i was just throwing ideas around) now im done with my introduction. beLIEvers dont loose faith michael is alive. u may miss him we all do but as said by omar bhatti 'we may miss somebody but everyday even though were one day farther from the last time we saw that person were one day closer to the next time we will' so just keep in mind that BAM day is getting closer everyday. 'the king is coming' keep the faith beLIEve and da troot will provail
    - lov u all lov u more mikeybear mlh =)