fanfic?

mikeyslittlehoaxermikeyslittlehoaxer Posts: 281
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hey guyz im wondering if i can post fanfics on this website and if i can where? if i can then heres the prolulouge (i dont know wich story to do so imma do both)
ILL B THERE TILL THE END
u may know me as michael jackson the girl magnet,the adorable lead singer of the jackson 5 the media and haters know me as wacko jacko the freak. fame was always the problem its why i live like i live and whyeverywhere i turn i see my face followed by a lie. now fame will b the reason for a million hearts including mine to break on june 25th 2009 - MICHAEL
FATE chapter 1
''good show mike''complimented my boss marco fling as i drunk some water. ''thanks''i said breathless from performing. i walked over to my dressing room. ''u hav 45 minutes to rest''said my driver max. ''ok'' i opened the door and collapsed on the couch exsaughsted but still tingly from the show. i fell asleep instantly. i dreamt that me and a women were on a hill watching day turn to nite. i looked at my companion. she was beautiful in every way. her silky black hair fell down her back perfectly she had lucious cream colored skin and big blue ocean deep eyes that twinkled everytime she laughed her joyous beautiful sexy laugh that filled the air like a sweet scent. she looked at me and said ''i lov u'' ''i lov u more''i dared. she leaned in and said ''show me. show me u lov me more'' and with that we kissed passionatley. it felt good not so much the kiss but the feeling to b loved,wanted,needed. (dont get me wrong the kiss was good too) we pulled away and looked at eachother. i kissed her neck up and down as she moaned. ''as sweet and satisfying as chocolate'' then she whispered into my ear while gently biting it ''wake up michael wake up'' i kepyt on going at it. ''wake up its time to go''she said. then sadly the whole scene around me including my sexy lover faded and i was back on my dressing room couch. back to my celebrity life where i dont hav a girl to call my own
COMMENT!! wich do u like better?

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome to the forum! Your theories and insights into the hoax are more than welcome, as well as your thoughts on Michael and pretty much anything else. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anything that is not necessarily related to the hoax usually goes into the "General Talk" subforum. However, fan fiction threads tend to get carried away and can easily end up locked so just giving you a head's up there.
  • I'm not sure this place is about fanfic. There's a lot of website where you'll be able to warm women's......errrr.........HEART ! Women's heart ! with your stories...

PS : why are fanfics always about Michael's body doing things with some female body <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just go get a fresh (COLD) shower, you naughty member !
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sorry, but this is not the place for fanfiction. We spend our time here trying to get to the truth about MJ - anything 'in our imaginations' stays where it belongs - in our minds, at least it does in mine! If you want to hang around here that's great, but I'd suggest you use your time to learn about the real man - he's more thrilling than anything you can come up with!

• Fanfiction is not welcome here, you can take that to the fan forums.
  • hey guyz im wondering if i can post fanfics on this website and if i can where? if i can then heres the prolulouge (i dont know wich story to do so imma do both)
    ILL B THERE TILL THE END
    u may know me as michael jackson the girl magnet,the adorable lead singer of the jackson 5 the media and haters know me as wacko jacko the freak. fame was always the problem its why i live like i live and whyeverywhere i turn i see my face followed by a lie. now fame will b the reason for a million hearts including mine to break on june 25th 2009 - MICHAEL
    FATE chapter 1
    ''good show mike''complimented my boss marco fling as i drunk some water. ''thanks''i said breathless from performing. i walked over to my dressing room. ''u hav 45 minutes to rest''said my driver max. ''ok'' i opened the door and collapsed on the couch exsaughsted but still tingly from the show. i fell asleep instantly. i dreamt that me and a women were on a hill watching day turn to nite. i looked at my companion. she was beautiful in every way. her silky black hair fell down her back perfectly she had lucious cream colored skin and big blue ocean deep eyes that twinkled everytime she laughed her joyous beautiful sexy laugh that filled the air like a sweet scent. she looked at me and said ''i lov u'' ''i lov u more''i dared. she leaned in and said ''show me. show me u lov me more'' and with that we kissed passionatley. it felt good not so much the kiss but the feeling to b loved,wanted,needed. (dont get me wrong the kiss was good too) we pulled away and looked at eachother. i kissed her neck up and down as she moaned. ''as sweet and satisfying as chocolate'' then she whispered into my ear while gently biting it ''wake up michael wake up'' i kepyt on going at it. ''wake up its time to go''she said. then sadly the whole scene around me including my sexy lover faded and i was back on my dressing room couch. back to my celebrity life where i dont hav a girl to call my own
    COMMENT!! wich do u like better?

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> really! do we need this <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I would suggest you get a "spell checker" for your text before you post it! Just so many errors!

Not my kind of thing we are more into real life thrilling adventures here, not fiction! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • um ok kinda harsh...but its ok ive been through worse anyway i now understand that this website is for serious hoaxing only and not 'imaginitive' stuff so sorry about the fanfic thing no more fanfic! i hav been a hoaxer for a while and i know some stuff. may i ask where it is i would go to talk about the oprah's interview with mj's kids and his mother? and also about the new album michael? i would also appreciate if you guys can tell me when its coming out and how much it will likely cost? these answers will be greatly appreciated! =) and another thing i cant remember who it was but someone said 'so many spelling errors' thats not the way i spell! i know how to spell the words i just decide to spell them differently so if u would not comment id like that. (i dont want to start any fights)
    love you all love you more mikeybear! - mikeyslittlehoaxer
  • Look ... is not that I dislike ... but here we already have so many emotions!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->