Michael's Death Hoax

SHAMANDOMINIQUESHAMANDOMINIQUE Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Dear Michael,

I don't know if you will read this! Since I was 12 years old, I loved your music, you taught me how to dance, we had similar lives and being clairvoyante, I know you are alive and wish you can read this. You have always been my brother in my heart. How many people love you like how many people loved Elvis! Elvis did not die! neither!!

You are alive and I wish you the best with your new life. This is not it! This is it as you being in control of your life, free! You are still The King, a great human being who wants to be remembered for you Divine identity as Michael, the Loving Michael who wants this World a better place to live, who wants the truth to be revealed, who wants the world to heal...

Michael, My Brother! Receive my love. God!! I never had the chance to see you in concert! I wish I had that honor!! I wished.

Love and Peace and may angels always accompany you and your loved ones. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★

Comments

• Dear Michael,

I don't know if you will read this! Since I was 12 years old, I loved your music, you taught me how to dance, we had similar lives and being clairvoyante, I know you are alive and wish you can read this. You have always been my brother in my heart. How many people love you like how many people loved Elvis! Elvis did not die! neither!!

You are alive and I wish you the best with your new life. This is not it! This is it as you being in control of your life, free! You are still The King, a great human being who wants to be remembered for you Divine identity as Michael, the Loving Michael who wants this World a better place to live, who wants the truth to be revealed, who wants the world to heal...

Michael, My Brother! Receive my love. God!! I never had the chance to see you in concert! I wish I had that honor!! I wished.

Love and Peace and may angels always accompany you and your loved ones. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family! Bless you for your "heartfelt" post. I can feel your love for Michael and I'm sure he feels it too! Stay faithful to your heart and your love as you explore this site. try not to get caught up in the Negativity and Chaos, stay on the path of Love and you will be fine.
    Sending you Blessings, Love and Light dear friend!