Backtracking...

whereishenowwhereishenow Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
We should be backtracking songs for hidden messages, possibly leading to clues... Like for example, isn't "Illuminatis, Illuminatis is who we are" all over this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROwlmKXlJ4

It kinda creeped me out...

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Illuminatis" if I seem to hear that
  • I don't personally believe in backtracking/backmasking, at least when it comes to MJ songs. I don't believe that someone like Michael would think, when writing or singing songs, how they would sound backwards. I mean, you'd have to start with the backwards version (the "hidden" message) and then create a "forward" version that gives rise to that - and that's very, very hard. Not only would you have to write specific words (the songwriting process), but you'd also have to sing in a very specific way... The logistics are really quite complicated.
  • mrtokimrtoki Posts: 55
    I don't personally believe in backtracking/backmasking, at least when it comes to MJ songs. I don't believe that someone like Michael would think, when writing or singing songs, how they would sound backwards. I mean, you'd have to start with the backwards version (the "hidden" message) and then create a "forward" version that gives rise to that - and that's very, very hard. Not only would you have to write specific words (the songwriting process), but you'd also have to sing in a very specific way... The logistics are really quite complicated.

are u serious?? u actually belive that the KING of pop doesnt think like that? how do u think he became what he became by letting the illuminati put subliminal message in his songs i have to remember mike may have been a puppet at on time in his early carreer but i really think he is up ther in the illuminati that he is a controller now then a puppet