Hello!

MJTruth77MJTruth77 Posts: 29
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello,

I've just joined this forum. I am a huge MJ fan..I love this man very very much...I love his music, his mind and his big heart. I'm also here to know more about Michael and what happened to him.

As for Michael being alive..I don't know what to believe of that. If he was alive, wouldn't Sony call him out? I mean if he is alive..I hope that he is...but I do fear that if he turns up alive..the media might crucify him even more..and I would hate for that to happen.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi and welcome. There's plenty to read here to help you make up your mind to hoax or not. Hope you enjoy your time with us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to our family, there is much research here for you to read whilst you decide what you beLIEve has happen and whether you believe Michael is alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and whether he was gone before he arrived to the Airport as Jermaine would say.

Welcome.

L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    welcome! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks all! I look forward to researching. But if Michael was alive..is it just a few who know. And where is he hiding out? Is he in disguise? These are the questions I have. At the same time if Michael is hiding..then I don't want to give it away...the man needs his privacy.
  • Thanks all! I look forward to researching. But if Michael was alive..is it just a few who know. And where is he hiding out? Is he in disguise? These are the questions I have. At the same time if Michael is hiding..then I don't want to give it away...the man needs his privacy.

Dear MJTRuth77,
    they are not fans,
    they do not love Michael,
    they are free time investigators in an esoteric forum and they cannot be blamed, it's everyone's free will.
    The site is an investigation site, that is it's purpose.
    Reading your message, I see in you a person who really cares about the "man", but don't get too attached here as a "fan", because what you said may not be in your favor and you might end up hurt.
    I wish you good luck in keeping your opinions, it's good to see there are still people who love him.
    Take care, wishing you all the best!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome MJT ruth77, and as RK said the forum has a lot to read, and could clear some doubts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello,

I've just joined this forum. I am a huge MJ fan..I love this man very very much...I love his music, his mind and his big heart. I'm also here to know more about Michael and what happened to him.

As for Michael being alive..I don't know what to believe of that. If he was alive, wouldn't Sony call him out? I mean if he is alive..I hope that he is...but I do fear that if he turns up alive..the media might crucify him even more..and I would hate for that to happen.

Blessings! There is a ton of information on the Internet and Youtube. The person above me (kalispera) obviously doesn't know us very well if he/she can make those bold comments on their first post. We love Michael and have devoted over a year to finding out what happened. The difference is that we don't accept what the media tries to feed us. We think for ourselves. Blessings to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello,

Blessings! There is a ton of information on the Internet and Youtube. The person above me (kalispera) obviously doesn't know us very well if he/she can make those bold comments on their first post. We love Michael and have devoted over a year to finding out what happened. The difference is that we don't accept what the media tries to feed us. We think for ourselves. Blessings to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hello, voiceforthesilent,
    thank you for taking your time in answering.
    The media is BS, agree.
    I would like to remind though, that the family announced the death of Michael Jackson.
    Blessings to you, too.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Thanks all! I look forward to researching. But if Michael was alive..is it just a few who know. And where is he hiding out? Is he in disguise? These are the questions I have. At the same time if Michael is hiding..then I don't want to give it away...the man needs his privacy.

Dear MJTRuth77,
    they are not fans,
    they do not love Michael,
    they are free time investigators in an esoteric forum and they cannot be blamed, it's everyone's free will.
    The site is an investigation site, that is it's purpose.
    Reading your message, I see in you a person who really cares about the "man", but don't get too attached here as a "fan", because what you said may not be in your favor and you might end up hurt.
    I wish you good luck in keeping your opinions, it's good to see there are still people who love him.
    Take care, wishing you all the best!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> what do you mean ,we are all loving MJ and we want to know the truth about what happend to him..dont you ??
  • The truth is what happened/wanted.
    And if he wanted to fake his death, i'm in. Until he decides to come back, i have no other way but to follow his wish.
    Of course, i love him.
    Therefore, my way of thinking.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Welcome to the forum MJTRUTH77 , fasten your seatbelts ,because you will need them <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> riding on this rollercoaster <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->