TMZ SEPT 3:his LEGAL name JOE! CONFIRMED!

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Kim, I think the old argument was that legally you can shorten your name to Kim, but you can't lengthen it to Kimberly.
    So, Michael Joseph could shorten it to Joe, but Michael Joe could not lengthen it to Joseph.
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Kim, I think the old argument was that legally you can shorten your name to Kim, but you can't lengthen it to Kimberly.
    So, Michael Joseph could shorten it to Joe, but Michael Joe could not lengthen it to Joseph.

I agree i forgot to mention actually my middle name is spelt incorrectly on my passport it should be Kimberley AnnE but they missed the E of Anne so it reads Kimberley Ann and actually that is a pet peeve of mine all my documents are different sometimes the E in KimberlEy is also missed out.
    So conclusion for me is that MJ is..........
    Michael Joseph Jackson (Legal Name)
    He shortened it to
    Michael JOE Jackson (Because he could)

PS Melzy thanks for replying to me i feel less invisible now!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I see your point of view, Kim. However while in court you would have to state your full name and Michael previously used Joseph but after 2003 he used Joe. This is in writing and on tape.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501

I agree i forgot to mention actually my middle name is spelt incorrectly on my passport it should be Kimberley AnnE but they missed the E of Anne so it reads Kimberley Ann and actually that is a pet peeve of mine all my documents are different sometimes the E in KimberlEy is also missed out.
    So conclusion for me is that MJ is..........
    Michael Joseph Jackson (Legal Name)
    He shortened it to
    Michael JOE Jackson (Because he could)

PS Melzy thanks for replying to me i feel less invisible now!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That would get annoying. I like Anne with the e on the end too. My surname is long, and rare, and so many people spell it wrong. It really annoys me. So, I have to be extra careful when I write it down or spell it out. Of course, I can see the bonus in being able to say "Oh, that's not me. That's not how I spell my surname" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But, a judge would just laugh and say "95% of other details we have here match up to you, so too bad." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And, I always thought MJ was Michael Joseph. So I don't know which one to choose.. Because...
    A,) Michael Joe: Michael hates Joe as his middle name, it sounds so unprofessional, so he lengthens it to Joseph whenever he can because he's the King of Pop, and when you're the King of Pop you can do these things.
    B,) Michael Joseph: Michael hates Joseph as his middle name, because that's what he had to call his father as a child, so he shortens it to Joe whenever he can, which sounds more down to earth, because he's the King of Pop, and when you're the King of Pop you can do these things.
    C,) What's it matter?? Michael/Jack/Manuel/Omar/Paul/Jimmy/Peter etcetc has so many aliases that Joe or Joseph is irrelevant. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What? Don't laugh. He's the King of Pop, and when you're the King of Pop you can do these things!

(and, thanks for replying me. Same deal! hahaha!)
    Also in the movie "An american dream" When MJ is born Katherine say his name is Michael Joseph and as she was a co producer on the movie im pretty sure she knows what she named her son.
  • Also in the movie "An american dream" When MJ is born Katherine say his name is Michael Joseph and as she was a co producer on the movie im pretty sure she knows what she named her son.

but i ever read on a post *forget where's that*
    people said that Katherine said his middle name is joe ...
    now im getting very confuse <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    After a day of researching this i have come to the conclusion that i am more and more confused by it...
    Im sure his Gravestone would say his full real name!!! OH WAIT a minute his gravestone is unmarked!!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I really have to scratch my head, I miss that smiley....
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Also in the movie "An american dream" When MJ is born Katherine say his name is Michael Joseph and as she was a co producer on the movie im pretty sure she knows what she named her son.

but i ever read on a post *forget where's that*
    people said that Katherine said his middle name is joe ...
    now im getting very confuse <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    ON TMZ SECTION I POSTED A TOPIC OF THIS SAME THING... AND SOMEONE PUT THE VIDEO WHEN KATHERINE SAIS MICHAEL JOE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Take a look at this...a site for song copyrights...

<!-- m -->http://www.faqs.org/copyright/dance-and ... n-randall/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.faqs.org/copyright/joyful-ju ... #id7758784<!-- m -->

...scroll down to "Backseat Lover..." you'll see Michael Joseph Jackson 1949- <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> (What's this?)

Note: Michael Joe Jackson is listed 1958- ( not year of death...) <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Take a look at this...a site for song copyrights...

<!-- m -->http://www.faqs.org/copyright/dance-and ... n-randall/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.faqs.org/copyright/joyful-ju ... #id7758784<!-- m -->

...scroll down to "Backseat Lover..." you'll see Michael Joseph Jackson 1949- <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> (What's this?)

Note: Michael Joe Jackson is listed 1958- ( not year of death...) <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

OK SO WE HAVE
    MICHAEL JACKSON 1958
    MICHAEL JOE JACKSON 1958
    MICHAEL K JACKSON 1964
    MICHAEL T JACKSON 1958
    MICHAEL ANDRE JACKSON 1958
    1958- Tolnar pseud. Michael Jackson
    MICHAEL E. JACKSON 1958
    MIKE JACKSON
    Michael Wade Jackson 1953- pseud. J. T. Jackson
    MICHAEL JACKSON 1952
    MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON 1949

RARE THINKS:
    Dance and shout. By Michael Joe Jackson
    CUSH COOK, REMEMBER THIS CUSH IS MINE? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    FBI FILES SAIS MICHAEL JOE JACKSON BUT IF YOU PUT THE MOUSSE ON THE NAME A POP UP SAIS MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hello everyone,
    I just finished watching "The Jacksons" mini-series. In the movie, when Michael was born, Kathryn and her mom named him Michael JOE Jackson. As I said, this was in the movie.
    karralyn
  • You will trust a movie faster than you trust documentation of his will and his children's birth certificate who list Michael Joseph Jackson as thier father who names his two sons Michael Joeseph Jackson.

paris-jackson-birth-certificate.png
  • 101171_660121.jpg

mj-will_o.jpg

The Will says M Joseph.
  • 1021_mj_will_sig_03_hilite_ex_02.jpg

The Signature of the Will. If Joeseph is not legit. Than the will is not legit which is ridiculous.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    In Katherines book, she also says his name is Michael Joe . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • My mother only called me by the first 3 letter of my name when she calls me. Other times she called me by my first and middle name. However in school my teachers and at work my co workers call me by first name although my middle name is legit. Because my bank statement does not include my middle name, does it make my drivers license invalid because the name is totally different from birth certificate and my ID at the bank? I still get around in the USA. Is the will not legit? Are the certificates of his children not legit?

PS: I really wish that people would stop referring to her as "Katherine". She is an 80 year old woman. She is Mrs. Jackson, Mother Katherine or Mother Jackson or just say her full name instead of acting like you are on a first name basis with her. I am not singling you out but it is SOOOOOOO disrespectful.
  • SlaverSlaver Posts: 20
    My mother only called me by the first 3 letter of my name when she calls me. Other times she called me by my first and middle name. However in school my teachers and at work my co workers call me by first name although my middle name is legit. Because my bank statement does not include my middle name, does it make my drivers license invalid because the name is totally different from birth certificate and my ID at the bank? I still get around in the USA. Is the will not legit? Are the certificates of his children not legit?

PS: I really wish that people would stop referring to her as "Katherine". She is an 80 year old woman. She is Mrs. Jackson, Mother Katherine or Mother Jackson or just say her full name instead of acting like you are on a first name basis with her. I am not singling you out but it is SOOOOOOO disrespectful.

Hi all <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I really have to read on the site of Mjjforum.it that have found important clues... I do not know if you can help, but have intrigued me.

There do I upload the below link.

<!-- m -->http://mjjforum.it/forum/doppio-nome-jo ... 044-2.html<!-- m -->

Give us a look and make me know what you think.

Thank you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Oh, and what about Joe?
  • Papa Joe is what he is known as.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    So, I came to a conclusion that both names are maybe right Joe (as a shortcut of Joseph compare it with his father who is always called Joe although his fullname is Joseph!) and Joseph , but there is no doubt that Michael was born as Michael Joseph Jackson. It is maybe right that Michael uses Joe as his stagename although I have never seen it before. I have also two names sometimes I use the one and another time the other when it is more official (the names souds to outsiders totaly different although they are both my names, one is official the other is not). I do not want to make it public, but it is possible and I have never had problems with that (in Germany). I hope we can go on with our investigations.
  • We sometimes, call his father Joe Jackson, but it's Joseph Jackson, no?

It's the same
    michael joe jackson status: ALIVE LOL!
    <!-- m -->http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3404703252.html<!-- m -->

joe jackson, other musicican born in august 1954... second album: I´m the Man ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we know who the Man is... LOL!)
    <!-- m -->http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3494000052.html<!-- m -->

then in my research this pop up i don´t know why, joe is not listed there, interesting comment BTW
    <!-- m -->http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3494000052.html<!-- m -->

is JOE... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    someone correct me if i'm wrong but didn't we also learn from american dream that joe was married before katherine?