Merry Christmas

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
merry_christmas_cats-11421.gif

I want to wish every one of you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you all will be able to spend these days with those you love in good health and I hope 2011 will be a great year for you all. May all your dreams come true in the upcoming year.

I personally had the worst year of my life, so I will be one of the happiest people to burn it at midnight on January 1st. I think an interesting year is ahead that will bring us much love and personal development.

I also want to ask you to think about those who have it worse than we. I decided to spend half of the money I usually spend on gifts for my family and friends, to charity and that was the best feeling ever. Let us learn to give more to others in the future and let us learn to love and respect each other. It starts with us.

Michael, I hope you will have great days as well and may your big dreams come true. I wish you and your family and friends much love, strength and good health for 2011.

Cheers and much love,
Souza

champagne.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you Souza. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Merry Christmas to you too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Yes,this has been a hard year, i hope 2011 is much better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Merry christmas to you Souza and everyone else here, i love you all.

[youtube:kc7a7cnr]

I love that song!
  • Merry Christmas Everyone..Be safe, and do enjoy the holidays. I truly believe Michael is happy and safe no matter where he is. Love Lynn
  • Thanks Souza. I wish the same for you and everyone else here! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
  • Happy holidays, everyone. God bless you all!
  • Thank you Souza for this post!
    Merry Christmas ...health and love all around you! much joy in your family and strength (here) to continue this journey in the Army !
    SWEET-MJ-Merry-Christmas-michael-jackson-17679900-640-380.jpg
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all in the hoax family, even the trolls as it is the season of goodwill! Also to Michael his children and all the Jacksons, have a wonderful festive season and love to you all. Thanks for this thread Souza I hope you have a much better year in 2011, and that you have a Happy Christmas. xxx
  • Merry Christmas to everyone here and that all your wishes come true in 2011.Also Merry Christmas to you Michael,baby.Lots of love and kisses.Anneke.
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Souza and the rest of my big MJ hoax family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    I love you all and I'm patiently waiting the new fresh start of 2011 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

new_year_glitter_graphics_17.gif
  • Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope Santa is good to you, tonite <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:15c1bjnq]
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
  • Merry Christmas, everyone, and a wonderful New Year, with health and joy and wishes come true!

I hope to see you all again (on the forum) in 2011. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Wouldn't mind seeing MJ too... in real life.

Love the cats, Souza. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Keep the Faith Souza and Merry Christmas. I pray that 2011 will be inspiring and fulfilling. May all our dreams come true! Thanks for everything.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Merry Christmas Souza. May 2011 be a much smoother more pleasant year for you. I love and appreciate everything you do here. Blessings! May you all experience something sweet, heavenly and magical. I love you Michael! May this be the year!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Merry Catmas Everyone

Love Flame

Peace

P.S. Can you please ask my ma Im_convincedmjalive to get me some cat nip this year? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes I belong to that crazy lady who thinks Michael is alive, lol
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Happy Christmas to everybody x
  • Merry Christmas to you too Souza and everyone else here, and a Happy New Year <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wishing Souza and everybody on this Forum a Fantastic Christmas day and a very Happy and Healthy 2011!

And this one is for you Souza.
    [youtube:2a54c9s4]

With L.O.V.E. XX
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wishing Souza and everybody on this Forum a Fantastic Christmas day and a very Happy and Healthy 2011!

And this one is for you Souza.
    [youtube:hnv25ri0]

With L.O.V.E. XX

Oh they are too cute! Thank you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TheRunningGirl: Those cats really are adorable! I think Michael should consider a collaboration with them (and possibly other animals). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Thank you, Souza - and MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! May 2011 be a wonderful year.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Merry Christmas Family, wish all the best for 2011. <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
  • Merry Christmas to you!!!!
    Hoping our MJ family only grows stronger in the coming year!
    It has been such a pleasure getting to know you.

Much Love and Happiness!
    Lovely One <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Merry Christmas to you Souza and all MJ hoaxers!

Let there be LOVE in 2011

[youtube:1ly9r9vu]
This discussion has been closed.