Blue Gangsta

SoldierofLOVESoldierofLOVE Posts: 993
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
So, I've read the book by Bill Beeny which brought up some interesting points for me. I'm not saying I'm enthusiastic about his work, (after all, Bill Beeny is a self declared segregationist who led right-wing groups in the 60's and symphatetic to the KKK),
but some of what he says mirrors what we've read here and on Linda's website.

I am focused on the DEA relationship at the moment and wonder if this is a connection for MJ. it's been brought up before here and I'm coming back to it. There are so many similarities with MJ and Elvis as TS has helped to point out so why not the DEA too? I think Morphine is a song expressing MJ's anger over doctors who get people hooked on prescription meds. And, the military clothing, shields, badges, police force march, etc. come into focus a bit more now.

What stood out in the book is the mention that the jogging suits of the DEA are blue.
It made me wonder about the blue jogging suit on some of Back's posts and the song, Blue Gangsta. I've been wondering what a Blue Gangsta is...

And I'll never get the image of Marlon out of my mind who wears an FBI cap in the Jackson reality series. It seemed odd to me and very purposeful. I always say that Marlon is very intelligent, articulate and purposeful. I don't see him doing and saying anything without an intended meaning. The FBI hat being worn by a Black man in the U.S. is something that stands out to me.

If the Elvis/MJ parrallels can be taken to the nth degree, what's the DEA one really? I'd like to know what a Blue Gangsta is and the connection with the blue jumpsuit/jogging suit on Back's posts that happen to be the color of the DEA jumpsuit. I'm not sure if it's the same shade of blue but you get my point.

I know this has been brought up before but after reading this book last night, it comes into focus for me and I still don't know what a Blue Gangsa is! Do you?

(by the way, this guy mentions that LMP is not the real Lisa. I know that's been discussed here but the doubles keep coming up over and over... I don' t know what to think about that. He also says that a double was used for Elvis in the autopsy and the double was given plastic surgery. But the person in the casket was made of wax. Just rehasing for anyone who's just catching up to all this like I am...)

Comments

• trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Very good detective work SOL I think you could very well be onto something, the Blue Gangsta definitely has an important meaning and it would fit into your theory. The use of the picture in Back's posts was intended to be noticed and later analysed I feel, after the hoax kicked off. There are connections within connections going on and it can get so complicated but I think this is a strong one that we need to check out more.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    details,details,......................at least we need to look closer on this.and not to be discouraged if it turns out to be nothing ,after all we have done that 1000........................s of times here xx
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    20090602_mj_146x97.jpg
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->