Picture of Lisa Marie at Casket

ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Reading on here all day (ok, just about all day) and having been a long-time member on several mj/lmp boards leads me to the following thing that has bothere me all day. It seemed like this was the place to share this thought (as others already think I am becoming slightly unhinged):
The picture of Lisa Marie at Michael's casket: The one that had never before been seen by anyone BEFORE her Oprah interview. From the moment I watched it- it seemed out of place.
1) Why show it at all? She talked about standing at his casket ALONE, not wanting to leave him. Did we need an illustration? Was it proof she was there? Why?
2) Who took it if she was there ALONE? Did a family member turn around and say, oh, how cute, Lisa with her hand on Michael's casket- let's snap a quick pic.
3)If it was the family photographer- why was he still there? She said ALONE. She did not say, me and the photographer hung out... Would she not have asked him to leave if she wanted to be there by herself? And, did he hang around JUST incase someone came back? Or was this part of the plan- to take that picture...
4)The way she holds the program. A bit much to me. I would hold a program that way if I wanted to remember where this pic was taken. I'm pretty sure she'll remember.
In conclusion: This picture, to me, is a clue and proof that Lisa was- at least from this point on in on the hoax.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes , I remember dicussing that it could be photoshopped..
  • Hi - and welcome! Yes, this has been discussed but there is always room for more.

You make excellent points about the picture, the timing of the photo, and the reasons for the photo. I think your best one is "Was it proof she was there? Why?". I didn't think of that before but certainly if someone wants to convince an audience that they were somewhere in particular, the proof would be in a photo (a picture is worth a thousand words).

What I get confused by is LMP's role in all of this because it appeared to the public (at least to me) that they weren't on speaking terms or at the very least they weren't communicating any more. After all, they both moved on and had children with other people. Lisa Marie spoke horrible things about Michael in interviews and it just seemed like they weren't even friends. How convenient too, if you think about it, to make the world think you hate each other when you really don't. That way they'll leave you alone, right? LMP even said they had a relationship for a few years after they broke up. Who knew.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So, fast forward to June 25, 2009. LMP has been fairly vocal. And lets not forget the sunflower blog...however, I'm confused about that too because I thought she said that just for the hoax but we just saw a video that had Michael and Debbie with Prince as a baby and there was a vase with sunflowers...so maybe he does like them? Either way, Lisa's involvement makes it clear that she cannot be an innocent bystander. She has to be aware of what's going on.

Wouldn't it be a trip if we find out in the end that Michael and Lisa have been together this whole time but publicly living separate lives to throw the media off in order to leave them alone? I know - pretty strange and far fetched, but so is a lot of stuff we've been reading. LOL

Blessings.
  • I have been thinking about some of the clue droppers. A few of them seem to have something in common...

LMP said bad things about Michael after they split up on Oprah and in various interviews.

Jermaine said some things against Michael and recorded the song "Word to the Badd" directed towards Michael.

Latoya said some pretty nasty things about Michael when she was with Jack Gordon.

Could there behaviour now then be considered retribution, restitution, correcting an injustice inflicted upon Michael by these individuals?

Just a thought.
  • @Serenity'sDream: Oh definitely. I have not had very kind thoughts about Jermaine in the past- after reading more this past week and understanding that he has been part of this, I think differently. Same with LaToya- to use her loopyness- Michael what a great gambit!
    @Voiceforthesilent: Yes, Lisa has said some very unkind things. I have always thought her actions were motivated by anger/disappointment- and love. I have seen so much material of them together- btw- I think they have been friends in secret since at least 1988 and that the "they met at Brett's in 92" was a cover for something (possibly to distract from their long time involvement). Their body language has always shown love and a deep connection. Especially post divorce (where they were more open, interestingly). It is so funny, too- they were EVERYWHERE: holding hands, kissing, etc- and NO ONE wanted the story. It was not outrageous enough that Michael had an all-out affair with his ex-wife for years. Even when they rubbed it in (Michael once again using his buds the National Enquirer) after the Ivy Dinner in 1998 (at which time, btw Lisa finally took control of EPE)- not much attention at all.
    I believe they were in touch through the years. She was SO cagey about when the last time they spole was (her reply: the last COHERENT convo was in 2005)- really? The way she talked about him had me cringe for her husband. DAMN! Who talks like that about an ex- while hubby stands by. So, interesting point you make about them possibly having been together "toghether" all this time. And no, in light of all we suspect- not that out outrageous at all. ("Why is it strange that I would fall in love..." <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    So Michael was seeing Lisa while being married to Debbie ? Even though they apparently didnt live in a husband & wife relationship, i find it odd that he would still see Lisa. Especially after the terrible things she said about him. IF they did see each other, she apparently knew Prince and Paris ( unless Michael kept them away for a reason). I dont know where Im going with this...lol, but I'm just not sure if I believe Lisa on that part. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • So Michael was seeing Lisa while being married to Debbie ? Even though they apparently didnt live in a husband & wife relationship, i find it odd that he would still see Lisa. Especially after the terrible things she said about him. IF they did see each other, she apparently knew Prince and Paris ( unless Michael kept them away for a reason). I dont know where Im going with this...lol, but I'm just not sure if I believe Lisa on that part. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree with you.

I do not believe that LMP and Michael were involved after the split nor that they are involved intimately with each other now. I suspect that the marriage was not actually as it was presented in the media. They were only married for 20 months and lived in separate residences, 90 miles apart, the entire time. I do believe that they were friends but there are so many holes and contradictions in the entire story, it just doesn't seem truthful. The whole marriage, divorce, bad talking, and LMP's behaviour now just nags at me, it seems to be all part of the hoax...a play; part of a movie script and not reality. The similarities to Elvis' "death" also brings up questions of an ulterior motive for the connection between LMP and Michael.
  • There are ample pictures (and video) showing Michael and Lisa together post 96. They went to South Africa together in 97, also to London, where they reportedly spent time in the same rented suites. Lisa had her children with her on all the trips. She was also seen backstage at several concerts during the HISTory tour (this was repored pretty extensivley by European press). There is footage of Riley (her daughter) being onstage in Brunei with Michael (Lisa was there as well- sitting with Katherine).
    You can find several youtube videos of them holding hands etc- all post 96. In 1998- Michael took Lisa out to a dinner at the Ivy in LA. Afterwards, he approached paps, telling them "we have a secret"- the pics show them cuddling and kissing (Michael with mask).
    So, no, there is ample evidence (beside now Lisa's word) that they had a very long, very intimate relationship into at least 2000. 1998 Lisa spent Thanksgiving with Michael and his family at Havenhurst. This is also documented. Something happened in early 2000 that let them split for a while. Stories differ about what happened.(another mystery, how odd..lol). When Lisa married Nic Cage in 2002, she reportedly spent more time at Neverland than with her new husband (this was also pretty well docomented- for example by visitors logs to Neverland). One of Cage's comments about why the marriage didn't work (and I paraphrase), was that "he did not measure up to the Gloved One." So, no, just like with the death hoax- there is more to Lisa and Mike than met the eye. It is right there in plain sight- you just have to go and look at it. If you put the two puzzles together- it becomes even clearer. I just did not put it all together till recently. And that picture was a main clue. IMO
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    MJ and LMP did have a relationship after their divorce. She would fly to be with him during the HIStory tour. According to J. Randy's book. MJ help celebrate Lisa's 30th birthday. I think after Debbie was pregnant with Paris, they called it quits. LMP really wanted MJ back.
    There are ample pictures (and video) showing Michael and Lisa together post 96. They went to South Africa together in 97, also to London, where they reportedly spent time in the same rented suites. Lisa had her children with her on all the trips. She was also seen backstage at several concerts during the HISTory tour (this was repored pretty extensivley by European press). There is footage of Riley (her daughter) being onstage in Brunei with Michael (Lisa was there as well- sitting with Katherine).
    You can find several youtube videos of them holding hands etc- all post 96. In 1998- Michael took Lisa out to a dinner at the Ivy in LA. Afterwards, he approached paps, telling them "we have a secret"- the pics show them cuddling and kissing (Michael with mask).
    So, no, there is ample evidence (beside now Lisa's word) that they had a very long, very intimate relationship into at least 2000. 1998 Lisa spent Thanksgiving with Michael and his family at Havenhurst. This is also documented. Something happened in early 2000 that let them split for a while. Stories differ about what happened.(another mystery, how odd..lol). When Lisa married Nic Cage in 2002, she reportedly spent more time at Neverland than with her new husband (this was also pretty well docomented- for example by visitors logs to Neverland). One of Cage's comments about why the marriage didn't work (and I paraphrase), was that "he did not measure up to the Gloved One." So, no, just like with the death hoax- there is more to Lisa and Mike than met the eye. It is right there in plain sight- you just have to go and look at it. If you put the two puzzles together- it becomes even clearer. I just did not put it all together till recently. And that picture was a main clue. IMO
    Where are all of these pics and documents? I'm not saying I dont believe you, just that I've never seen or heard of them before. I have seen a pic of them outside a resturant with his hand on her face, but thats it.
  • Where are all of these pics and documents? I'm not saying I dont believe you, just that I've never seen or heard of them before. I have seen a pic of them outside a resturant with his hand on her face, but thats it.
    Oh, I totally understand you ask- I would, too, had I not been obsessing about them for years. LOL. Research is something I do at work, so I seem to do it when I get interested in something in my off time, as well. I am with you- I wanted proof.
    I have an arsenal of pictures on my hard drive and I will be happy to share them- I can pm them or send them by whatever way you would like them. Also, you can google Lisa Marie and Michael and add London, South Africa, 1997 or Lisa Marie and Michael Ivy Restaurant 1998.
    The Debbie Rowe interview (where she addresses the 'rumors' of Michael and Lisa) is on youtube, as are several news reports about them being together during the history tour (most are in other languages as International press was a bit more interested in this than US press. If he had slept with a kid or a Llama that would have been more to their liking... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    I will try to get online links to the South Africa and London trips as well as the youtube video of them getting out of the SUV in London, hand in hand, the kids being handed off the Nanny's- Michael helping, then going in for Lisa's hand again.) I keep my pics on hard drives, but I guess I should start uploading them to websites to have easier access to post on here.
    This really happened, and -as with what we are dealing with now (his non-death)- the facts were out there all along- only hardly anyone looked for them. Well, there are some devoted lmp/mj fans who have invested years of research into this- thanks, age of the Internet. Some info I have from orginal sources, people who were there with Michael and Lisa. Hotel staff (non fans) etc.
  • MJ and LMP did have a relationship after their divorce. She would fly to be with him during the HIStory tour. According to J. Randy's book. MJ help celebrate Lisa's 30th birthday. I think after Debbie was pregnant with Paris, they called it quits. LMP really wanted MJ back.
    He had that woman mesmerized! Not that I blame her- MJ was HOT as all get-out during that time (well, he was always... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> - ok, back to the topic).
    Lisa turned 30 on Feb 1, 21998. The Ivy Dinner (where they celebrated) was Feb 6th or 7th 1998(too lazy to look it up right now). Paris was born April 1998. So, no, they did not call things off when Debbie was pregnant with Paris. As a matter of fact, Lisa was at Havenhurts November 1998 with the family (that would include Prince and Paris). Now- I think they DID call it quits shortly before Blanket's arrival on the scene.

I have had several talks in the past days with non-hoax believers about the picture I wrote the thread about. The arguments they give me just don't jive. I can even understand why the picture was taken (some say as a personal momento)- well that would not be my thing, but whatever. The question remains, why did someone as private as Lisa (who hates her pic taken by paps)- would just HAND it over to Oprah. Unless it was her "part to play."
    Also, what was up with all the posing at the Premiere of Harry Potter? That was also pretty uncharacteristic. And we know Michael loved Harry Potter. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What strikes me, were all these people in masks around that day. (but that could just be me- LOL- EVERTHING is suspicious these days... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    Where are all of these pics and documents? I'm not saying I dont believe you, just that I've never seen or heard of them before. I have seen a pic of them outside a resturant with his hand on her face, but thats it.
    Oh, I totally understand you ask- I would, too, had I not been obsessing about them for years. LOL. Research is something I do at work, so I seem to do it when I get interested in something in my off time, as well. I am with you- I wanted proof.
    I have an arsenal of pictures on my hard drive and I will be happy to share them- I can pm them or send them by whatever way you would like them. Also, you can google Lisa Marie and Michael and add London, South Africa, 1997 or Lisa Marie and Michael Ivy Restaurant 1998.
    The Debbie Rowe interview (where she addresses the 'rumors' of Michael and Lisa) is on youtube, as are several news reports about them being together during the history tour (most are in other languages as International press was a bit more interested in this than US press. If he had slept with a kid or a Llama that would have been more to their liking... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    I will try to get online links to the South Africa and London trips as well as the youtube video of them getting out of the SUV in London, hand in hand, the kids being handed off the Nanny's- Michael helping, then going in for Lisa's hand again.) I keep my pics on hard drives, but I guess I should start uploading them to websites to have easier access to post on here.
    This really happened, and -as with what we are dealing with now (his non-death)- the facts were out there all along- only hardly anyone looked for them. Well, there are some devoted lmp/mj fans who have invested years of research into this- thanks, age of the Internet. Some info I have from orginal sources, people who were there with Michael and Lisa. Hotel staff (non fans) etc.
    Thank you!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • There are ample pictures (and video) showing Michael and Lisa together post 96. They went to South Africa together in 97, also to London, where they reportedly spent time in the same rented suites. Lisa had her children with her on all the trips. She was also seen backstage at several concerts during the HISTory tour (this was repored pretty extensivley by European press). There is footage of Riley (her daughter) being onstage in Brunei with Michael (Lisa was there as well- sitting with Katherine).

I totally agree with you. I also think there is much more to them than met the eye. Lisa was lying when she said the last time they spoke was in 2005. Around 2007 when Michael was in Ireland, she was also there. It was also even reported she was house-haunting just around the corner from Michaels place. She was also seen in Sydney 1996 when Michael "married" Debbie. She was also with Michael on his birthday at MTV MuSIC Awards in 2002. Ive seen a video about fans chanting Lisas name in front of the balcony when he was in germany in Nov. 2002 with little Blanket. It is true, they were constantly at the same place at the same time. But why hiding it? I tried to puzzle it out and I came to the conclusion (honestly) that it could have been possible they staged their divorce to get their children in privacy without the pressure and focus from the media. Both had enough power (and money) to make it work. Just my opinion, I dont think this is the right thread to disduss this subject anyway. But hence I think Lisas on the hoax and does somebody else find it a bit odd that she wrote this letter about Michael just o n e day after his "death"? I mean she alleged he knew he would end up like her father and she predicted his ending but at the same time she said that hes being transferred to the Coroners office for his autopsie. So nobody really could have known what caused his death by then. Wouldnt she also have been busy calling friends and family to find out what happened, to discuss circumstances and so on instead of writing such a thoughtful letter that quickly?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I've never seen this picture either. Is there a copy of it somewhere on the site? Can someone post it on this thread?
  • Oh, Lisa again?
    is there any other woman in Michael's life?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I know I'm going to be laughed at for this but so be it. Michael Lockwood has changed in looks a lot since the "death" of MJ and his entire get up/personna is just strange IMO. Look at his big feet, take really good notice of his hands and bone structure, his size *or at least what we can see in photos* as I'm not sure if anyone on this site has actually seen the man in person up close. When I see him I'm always thinking could anyone dress more "out there" and just unusual as if the style he projects was something thought about long and hard to convey a character/part, a precise and chosen image....a created person if you will. Even much more so than Conrad Murray. And you really can not find a huge amount of info on him either. *Sort of like Arno Bani* and ...As a wrestling fan in the past the only Mike Lockwood I ever knew about was a little guy referred to as Crash Holly back in the day and he is dead. How perfect.
  • I know I'm going to be laughed at for this but so be it. Michael Lockwood has changed in looks a lot since the "death" of MJ and his entire get up/personna is just strange IMO. Look at his big feet, take really good notice of his hands and bone structure, his size *or at least what we can see in photos* as I'm not sure if anyone on this site has actually seen the man in person up close. When I see him I'm always thinking could anyone dress more "out there" and just unusual as if the style he projects was something thought about long and hard to convey a character/part, a precise and chosen image....a created person if you will. Even much more so than Conrad Murray. And you really can not find a huge amount of info on him either. *Sort of like Arno Bani* and ...As a wrestling fan in the past the only Mike Lockwood I ever knew about was a little guy referred to as Crash Holly back in the day and he is dead. How perfect.

He wasn't a well known person to the public before he married LMP. If you google search me you won't find much if anything but if I married a famous celebrity...I guess then I would start to be known too right?

Michael Dean Lockwood (born May 22, 1961 in Hawthorne California) is an American guitarist and producer, a native of Bakersfield, probably most well-known for producing and performing with Lisa Marie Presley and Aimee Mann. Lockwood has also worked with Carly Simon, Fiona Apple, Bijou Phillips, Alana Davis, Ben Taylor, Leona Naess, Susanna Hoffs and Michael Penn.

A self-taught guitarist, Lockwood has been playing since age 8, when he saw the Beatles movie Help!. In 1985 Michael Lockwood joined the already established but yet unsigned Hollywood group Lions & Ghosts. They were later signed to EMI America Records and recorded their first album in London. They disbanded in 1989 after a second record was released and several members had changed. He formed a local Power pop band Wink with Michael Marquesen & Brian Keats.

He married Lisa Marie Presley in a small ceremony in Kyoto, Japan on January 22, 2006. Like his wife, he is involved with the Church of Scientology. Michael and Lisa Marie had fraternal twin girls via Caesarean section, weighing 5 pounds 2 ounces and 5 pounds 15 ounces respectively, at birth. The girls have been named Harper and Finley. The twins are the first children for Michael, and the third and fourth for Lisa Marie.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lockwood_%28guitarist%29

His official website:http://www.michaellockwood.com/
    His myspace:http://www.myspace.com/michaeldeanlockwood
    His facebook:http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Lockwood/650171087

l_d83f7fdd2e2c4d90b74cc1e0db348e48.jpg
    In Paris in 1997

l_6420b4ae5fb97611c0f91ea3daaca2f4.jpg

l_daaabe10cef503f3664cb66e15bc0708.jpg
    London Tube pass from sometime in the 90's

More Pics:
    http://www.myspace.com/michaeldeanlockwood/photos/albums/my-photos/578599#mssrc=SitesPhotos_SP_AlbumCover_ViewAlbum
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Serenitys_Dream thank you so much for posting these photos of him. He has definately changed over the years, some through age of course. Honestly though if I search my real name on the Internet I find about as much info on me as there is on him and he's big time compared to me. I'm a common person and through years of keeping my own website, doing fan fictions in several fandoms and general stuff like petition signing, blog postings, poetry submissions, etc....my name at least pops up rather often on the net. All I'm saying it just seems like he should be more popular and there should be more websites about him.
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    1) Why show it at all? She talked about standing at his casket ALONE, not wanting to leave him. Did we need an illustration? Was it proof she was there? Why?
    2) Who took it if she was there ALONE? Did a family member turn around and say, oh, how cute, Lisa with her hand on Michael's casket- let's snap a quick pic.
    3)If it was the family photographer- why was he still there? She said ALONE. She did not say, me and the photographer hung out... Would she not have asked him to leave if she wanted to be there by herself? And, did he hang around JUST incase someone came back? Or was this part of the plan- to take that picture...
    4)The way she holds the program. A bit much to me. I would hold a program that way if I wanted to remember where this pic was taken. I'm pretty sure she'll remember.
    In conclusion: This picture, to me, is a clue and proof that Lisa was- at least from this point on in on the hoax.
    So, fast forward to June 25, 2009. LMP has been fairly vocal. And lets not forget the sunflower blog...however, I'm confused about that too because I thought she said that just for the hoax but we just saw a video that had Michael and Debbie with Prince as a baby and there was a vase with sunflowers...so maybe he does like them? Either way, Lisa's involvement makes it clear that she cannot be an innocent bystander. She has to be aware of what's going on.

Wouldn't it be a trip if we find out in the end that Michael and Lisa have been together this whole time but publicly living separate lives to throw the media off in order to leave them alone? I know - pretty strange and far fetched, but so is a lot of stuff we've been reading. LOL

The first thing I thought of after reading this is the video with LMP and Michael together.
    Was her statement and this picture supposed to be a clue to reference this song?

“How could this be, you're not here with me
    You never said goodbye, someone tell me why
    Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?
    Everyday I sit and ask myself
    How did LOVE slip away
    Something whispers in my ear and says…”

From the point of view of a fan “Why did he leave? How did L.O.V.E. (Michael) “slip away” but then it is whispered…..
    SECRETS are usually whispered.

“That you are not alone, for I am here with you
    Though you're far away, I am here to stay”

So he’s telling us he didn’t leave. We are not alone in this. LMP was our reference. She was chosen to represent this SECRET.

Just a thought...
  • I know I'm going to be laughed at for this but so be it. Michael Lockwood has changed in looks a lot since the "death" of MJ and his entire get up/personna is just strange IMO. Look at his big feet, take really good notice of his hands and bone structure, his size *or at least what we can see in photos* as I'm not sure if anyone on this site has actually seen the man in person up close. When I see him I'm always thinking could anyone dress more "out there" and just unusual as if the style he projects was something thought about long and hard to convey a character/part, a precise and chosen image....a created person if you will. Even much more so than Conrad Murray. And you really can not find a huge amount of info on him either. *Sort of like Arno Bani* and ...As a wrestling fan in the past the only Mike Lockwood I ever knew about was a little guy referred to as Crash Holly back in the day and he is dead. How perfect.
    I was laughing, but just bc I have similar thoughts.... and seeing him so "out there" dressed, sometimes even with huge earrings on or painted nails, I really wonder if he could be gay. He was in his mid 40ies and never married before and had no children before. I know this sounds prejudiced and I dont want to offend anybodys feelings but wouldnt that be kind of convenient for Lisa?
  • Could someone post a pic of it or a link please?
  • Could someone post a pic of it or a link please?

Yes I was wondering too.. Is this the one?
  • I was reading some things today and anyways I ended up on the website elivispresleynews.com
    There is a page there that talks about LMP and Michael. At the bottom of the page, is a photograph, which is supposed to be of LMP at the funeral.
    http://www.elvispresleynews.com/LisaMariePresley-MichaelJackson.html

The address on the picture is this:
    <!-- m -->http://www.elvispresleynews.com/images/<!-- m -->lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_funeral.jpg

The photograph is small but it is odd though.
    LMP is standing in front of the casket and you can only see the top of some flowers.
    The flowers look different than what we saw on TV or in other photographs.
    It is taken outside and there are all these trees in the background.
    There is a white priest present and there are all these white people in the background.
    I can't see any family members in the photograph.
    I know Michael has both black and white friends but where are the black ones?
    Is this even the MJ funeral?

lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_funeral.jpg
  • lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_funeral.jpg

The picture is photoshopped, mo wonder it is so small.
    Thanks to very unkind twitter peeps....right Puff!
    Grammy Awards 2007.

4821835a9756426758l.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I read the article from the Elvis link above, and it is deplorable how they speak of Michael. It shows no respect for Lisa either who you'd think they would not want to shame. It makes Lisa look like a fool for marrying him. It shows not one shred of honor to a world class performer, Michael. I imagine some of it is racism, and they only see Elvis as without the same flaws and eccentricities. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->