Oprah says "This is it!!

onthewingsofloveonthewingsoflove Posts: 377
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi everyone,

I was watching The Insider TV news show here in LA last night when they began to talk about Oprah Winfrey's new cable network. They showed a clip of one of her commercials about the network and as it began Oprah said "This is it!" and in big black letters beside her it said "THIS IS IT!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. So I went on the internet to see if I could find that clip they showed, no luck. But I did find this page with another clip on it and in it Oprah also says "This is it! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
<!-- m -->http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oprah-winfre ... w-network/<!-- m -->

What do you all make of this? Could she really be in on the hoax or am I making too much of this? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Blessings!

Comments

• You are making to much out of that.
    Please do not thing everything is connected to MJ. Sometime you have to use common sense.
  • Hi everyone,

I was watching The Insider TV news show here in LA last night when they began to talk about Oprah Winfrey's new cable network. They showed a clip of one of her commercials about the network and as it began Oprah said "This is it!" and in big black letters beside her it said "THIS IS IT!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. So I went on the internet to see if I could find that clip they showed, no luck. But I did find this page with another clip on it and in it Oprah also says "This is it! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

What do you all make of this? Could she really be in on the hoax or am I making too much of this? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Blessings!

i tell my kids when they get me angry THIS IS IT now i am very angry. doesn't mean in in the hoax with Michael. It is just an expression everyone uses. Oprah is not in the hoax, I feel she will be the last one Michael will tell . Blessings
  • I dunno, looks suspisious to me! All these people she shows on here are all about change and Will I AM from BEP's...and to open with This is It..I mean close with this is it but to open with This is it...I think the O has been in one this longer than we think...that's just my opinion. LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think she's in the hoax. I think she's always been part of it. So with that being said, maybe she's referring to it. But then again it is a very common phrase.
  • Hi everyone,

Blessings!
    I mentioned that in another thread. Oprah actually says: This it it. This is the moment. Her OWN network launches on 1.1.11.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    She definitely can be in on the hoax. OR Michael decided to use her for those interviews I don't know. My personal opinion is, she is in on the hoax. And using THIS IS IT at the beginning of the program is really interesting. Can definitely be about the hoax. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hi everyone,

Blessings!
    I mentioned that in another thread. Oprah actually says: This it it. This is the moment. Her OWN network launches on 1.1.11.

ah uh now that IS interesting!
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Hi everyone,

Blessings!
    I saw the advertisement. She said THIS IS IT THIS IS THE MOMENT. I have noticed that Oprah has been saying a lot of words that point to MJ.
  • also the way she says it, it sounds just like MJ did on the dvd. there was the same pauses in between each statement and there was a loud bang at the beginning of her saying "this is it". Too much of a coincendence for me.
  • So no one can ever just say the words "This is it" ever again because it means they're in a hoax? I'm sorry I have a hard time believing that Oprah would be involved... Has she caught on? Maybe... But I don't think Michael would have included her in something so major from the begining. Oprah has not exactly been good to Michael through out the years and he did not like her. Oprah herself has stated she did not consider herself a friend because "when such serious allegations of abuse are put against a person that causes her to take a pause". As much as I would like to beleieve anything is possible, I just don't know... If anything Oprah has figured it out for herself (IMO).
  • She definitely can be in on the hoax. OR Michael decided to use her for those interviews I don't know. My personal opinion is, she is in on the hoax. And using THIS IS IT at the beginning of the program is really interesting. Can definitely be about the hoax. Thank you so much for sharing.

Now that's the problem I have with it! Yes "This is it" is a common phrase, now more than ever. But it's all those interviews of late with people connected to MJ and now this. It just all strikes me as odd. And if I am not mistaken didn't she do a show concerning this recent album, I may be wrong because I don't watch her show but I do see the commercials advertising the shows. And with those interviews she has been showing a lot of interest in MJ in the past few months. Maybe it's for ratings and for publicity for her new network, I guess!

Thanks everyone for responding. Now I don't feel I'm that far off in left field. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Be blessed!
  • In the words at the end of the video, I think they are upcoming shows or somethings it says Visonaries inside the creative mind...I don't know of anybody more visonary or creative then our Micheal!! Oh God maybe i am crazy...wish I could get a screenshot of it.
  • I saw it too, she said "This is it, this is the moment" and that is straight out of the This is It movie trailer. Michael says it. It made me wonder what she is up to when I saw it.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Here it's quite obvious ... This is it ... this is the moment ... Oprah show like you have never seen it before ... Behind the scene ...
    Check it by yourself:
    http://www.oprah.com/own/blog_detail.html?eid=208099422&bid=72
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It can just be plagiarism.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    EXACTLY!! I saw this commercial yesterday and she was like "This is it! This is the moment!" I was like WTF?! Way to steal Michael's EXACT words! & this is NOT a coincidence!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Based on my interpretation of the "Hold My Hand" artwork.....I suspect that Michael being on Oprah's final show may very well be possible. I don't dismiss anything at this point. But, then again.....I have been called "crazy" before! LOL.

Please refer to my post:
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15800&p=286868#p286650

Mind you, the artwork premiered November 15th. A healthy gestation is 9 months.......leaving the birth of great expectations to happen in August 2011. We all know that Oprah's final show is slated for 9/9/11! Is this where the presentation will occur???? Or, is it possible it could take place on her newly launched network, OWN, to help her solidify her ratings there?

Furthermore, I just cannot get over how the focus of the artwork focuses on the light (or life source) at the womb simultaneously with the "V" for victory and "M" for Michael, as displayed by the interlocked arms. Additionally,a child can represent the merging of two into one. I feel this is a very cleverly, well thought out artistic composition and cannot be overlooked. Remember, there is no such thing as coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences!

.....this may totally be wishful thinking on my part.....but I have fixated on the "OWN" for a considerable time now and find something off with it. I keep imagining the "W" being flipped easily to an "M".....making it the Oprah/Michael Network (OMN). That certainly would make for some news now, wouldn't it???? What a classic representation of the man in the middle of it all who claims victory in the end!!!!!
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    She obviously knows ! There is a connection, but this means a common goal, a benefical change in society. Interesting: the voice that says *This is it* reminds of Michael, but, obviously, is not him.
  • Did you notice how ravishing Oprah looks in that purple dress??? Reminds me of the purple dress LMP wore in her most recent Oprah interview.

I swear......there is something about purple!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This is slightly Off Topic but last night on Ty Pennington's Extreme Home Makeover Home edition I was highly amused by the artwork that was done for the Mom and Dad's new home, a giant photo/print of 2 joined hands that the crew just kept focusing on. I mean it was BIG and you could not help but notice it anyway but it was like a focal point. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Thank you for posting this video!!

Love ya!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think she's in the hoax. I think she's always been part of it. So with that being said, maybe she's referring to it. But then again it is a very common phrase.

That would be the only explanation if she IS in on it, that she always was and did certain things and made certain statements for the purpose of all this. Otherwise I can't imagine MJ trusting her, at all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well when I finally thought I had let go of the Oprah being in on it idea I found this!

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonexposed.com/michae ... med-oprah/<!-- m -->

I'm going back to the site to view more of the videos they have regarding Michael hoaxing his death!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I believe Oprah's in on the hoax. And I think there's a good chance he will appear on her last show. This is all one massive undertaking, which I think we're only seeing glimpes of.

michaelsupporter, that's interesting about OWN upsidedown, being OMN, which to me also says OMEN.
    Omen
    1. anything perceived or happening that is believed to portend a good or evil event or circumstance in the future; portent.

Also yesterday on American Idol, Ryan Seacrest said the contestants were going to the next level, and "This is It"!
    AI and Oprah and other shows are under the same umbrella.