TIAI December 28

SoldierofLOVESoldierofLOVE Posts: 993
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=96&t=16683<!-- l -->:
Michael Jackson - Murray's Lawyers Win Extra Hearing
22 December 2010 12:16

Lawyers representing MICHAEL JACKSON's doctor CONRAD MURRAY have won an extra court hearing to ask for medical items found in the late star's bedroom to undergo vigorous testing as they battle to clear the physician's name.

The medic has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter following the singer's tragic death last year (09) and he is expected to go on trial in 2011.

A coroner ruled Jackson died of cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Murray's lawyers want two syringes and an IV bag, found at the star's Californian home, to be tested to determine the amount of drugs they contained.

Defence attorney, J. Michael Flanagan, argued in legal papers filed in a California court last Friday (17Dec10), "An essential fact in this case is not only how much Propofol was in Michael Jackson's body but how it was put into his body."

A judge has now granted the request for an extra hearing to decide whether the items should be sent back to the laboratory, according to the Associated Press.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will hear the arguments on 29 December (10), just days before Murray is due in court for a preliminary hearing on 4 January (11) to determine whether he will stand trial.

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ng_1191026<!-- m -->

Comments

• I embedded the redirect incorrectly. Could an admin or mod please redo my post? Thanks for the reminder about this hearing, TS.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Michael Jackson - Murray's Lawyers Win Extra Hearing
    22 December 2010 12:16

Lawyers representing MICHAEL JACKSON's doctor CONRAD MURRAY have won an extra court hearing to ask for medical items found in the late star's bedroom to undergo vigorous testing as they battle to clear the physician's name.

The medic has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter following the singer's tragic death last year (09) and he is expected to go on trial in 2011.

A coroner ruled Jackson died of cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Murray's lawyers want two syringes and an IV bag, found at the star's Californian home, to be tested to determine the amount of drugs they contained.

Defence attorney, J. Michael Flanagan, argued in legal papers filed in a California court last Friday (17Dec10), "An essential fact in this case is not only how much Propofol was in Michael Jackson's body but how it was put into his body."

A judge has now granted the request for an extra hearing to decide whether the items should be sent back to the laboratory, according to the Associated Press.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will hear the arguments on 29 December (10), just days before Murray is due in court for a preliminary hearing on 4 January (11) to determine whether he will stand trial.

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st<!-- m --> ... ng_1191026
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So, there's a hearing on the 29th. What happened to the video tapes and that witness bodyguard Alavarez? They are all lost.

How the proforol was put into his body? He DRANK it of course! Remember how proforol was found in his stomach according to the autopsy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I posted it in the other thread on this subject but...

That's impossible so says the laws of physics, chemistry, and the universe.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Same could be said for a lot of what the media reported before and after 25/6/09.
  • I embedded the redirect incorrectly. Could an admin or mod please redo my post?
    Consider it done.
  • @Mo: Gracias!

This is curious: "An essential fact in this case is not only how much Propofol was in Michael Jackson's body but how it was put into his body."

As PureLove points out, supposedly, they found propofol in MJ's stomach according to the autopsy. If they can determine this, it would mean propofol was planted. Or, I suppose they have evidence that it was inhaled. You know, it happened through osmosis. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But, as Bec points out, this is all against the laws of physics and chemistry. Propofol disappears very rapidly I thought we were told...

All this says to me is, "the best [of the hoax] is yet to come."

Bec: I'm glad I can buckle my seatbelt and not my strait jacket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "An essential fact in this case is not only how much Propofol was in Michael Jackson's body but how it was put into his body."

Of course. Propofol is injected and metabolized in the liver.
    To find propofol in the stomach would mean that he drinked it.

Also, geting now, this late, a test of the tubes would not be very good. Surely the tubes has grown bacteria since hour 8. Propofol is mixed with water, egg lecithin and Soja oil among others. Really a nest for little bacteria to grow up happily.

I can only imagine that stomach scenario if MJ drinked the "milk" by accident.

Propofol is injected, that´s how it was "put" in his body.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Propofol injections do hurt - and btw who put out the hear-say that Michael was needle-phobic?
    The claimed amount sets a dog to sleep but not more. Our veterinary confirmed this.
    So we can calmly relax and rethink the dog theory again. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    A dog?, June 25! a dog died!, poor Murray.
    Murray is a veterinary? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    A dog?, June 25! a dog died!, poor Murray.
    Murray is a veterinary? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A dog or another animal and not only for euthanasia, also for Cesáreas ( C incisions?) in humans and animals propofol has been used, or for other procedures were one must go under anesthesia.

Checking needles now? come on!

What about "finding out how was put in the body"?
    This is very dissapointing.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Paula,
    a dog may be set to sleep but may not die of this amount of "prop of fool" ...

The dog theory may be read in the blog (Nov 2009)
    (The Dogs, The Meds, The Mess & The Math)
    and then again the subject was discussed on several threads.

I don't know what profession Mr. Murray has but our veterinary confirmed voluntarily (not having been asked) what we previously had found out about the effects of the propofol amount in the web.

These "investigations" on vials, bags, needles, are ridiculous after this time and not only due to bacteria but for reasons of "natural deterioration". NO somewhat thinking head will even try to follow that debate. Maybe that is WHY the informers are stirring this pot and are stressing exactly that point and not another.
    To make the case AS SUCH look ridiculous and shake off observers and witnesses.
    Who will want to do that?
    Hmm.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We can say that this really is a circus. I bet that the strategy is still to say that Michael "killed himself".
    Grace I read the theory of the dog, I was joking <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Very curious what will happen there. So they can't see how much propofol was in those syringes (which seems logical to me) and they want to know how the propofol came in his body, yet he was riddled with needle marks and they even have a theory that he injected himself in the leg. What a mess...

And indeed, the amount of propofol he allegedly had, isn't even enough to put him under, let alone kill the man. Still baffled that no media outlet has looked into that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I do not understand that, after 18 months .. and as it determines the amount of a drug was injected after a syringe and was used?
  • A coroner ruled Jackson died of cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Murray's lawyers want two syringes and an IV bag, found at the star's Californian home, to be tested to determine the amount of drugs they contained.

I do not understand that, after 18 months .. and as it determines the amount of a drug was injected after a syringe and was used?

I am also baffled- why do they have to test the syringes and the IV bag to see the ammount of drugs. It makes no sense: if they were full- just read it. If not, why test NOW?
    Also, I thought he had the IV hooked up to him- so why would there be a question about how it got into his blood stream. There could have been propofol in his stomach after leakage from blood vessels- BUT not any significant ammount. All moot points, since he is not dead. - The purpose of the hearing still seems ...odd. I guess we'll know more tomorrow. And I guess it's significant as we were redirected there.
  • We can say that this really is a circus. I bet that the strategy is still to say that Michael "killed himself".

The P.T Barnum greatest show on Earth had a travelling circus amongst its many attractions! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I guess this court hearing replaces the hearing originally scheduled on the 26th October. As the Murray's lawyers request appears to be pointless versus it stated objectives, I wonder what this additional hearing is REALLY supposed to achieve...
    During the 2005 trial, the media falsely reported information during proceedings that led to Michael being portrait as possibly guilty when he was totally innocent ; maybe there is an intention to create a similar situation with the Murray trial!
    Which side will the media take this time?

Thank You for the reminder TS, maybe we need a bit more light shed on this one. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The date of this lawyer inquiry is 7 days inclusive before the prelim hearing starts.

I take the redirect as a reminder of how staged this entire Murray thing is going to be. Hang on guys. Hold My Hand was the first single for a reason, I think this was it. Whatever Happens, don't let go of my hand. Things will go better if you just Hold My Hand. Hang on tight.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The date of this lawyer inquiry is 7 days inclusive before the prelim hearing starts.

I take the redirect as a reminder of how staged this entire Murray thing is going to be. Hang on guys. Hold My Hand was the first single for a reason, I think this was it. Whatever Happens, don't let go of my hand. Things will go better if you just Hold My Hand. Hang on tight.
    I agree. Plus that TS redirects to this post right before TMZ starts to publish articles on that hearing. I guess that TS doesn't only have ties with TMZ, but also with Murray's 'lawyers'.

Can't wait for the 4th, I wonder what inconsistencies Chernoff will find. I hope her reads the forum or Murray will be damned. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

I agree. Plus that TS redirects to this post right before TMZ starts to publish articles on that hearing. I guess that TS doesn't only have ties with TMZ, but also with Murray's 'lawyers'.

Can't wait for the 4th, I wonder what inconsistencies Chernoff will find. I hope her reads the forum or Murray will be damned. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And the judge Mike Pastor is a good long-time friend of Harvey's. Neat how everything is connected. Too many coincidences to not be deliberate.